2 Fort Bragg Soldiers Charged In Teenager's Death

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA

r-FORT-BRAGG-large570.jpg

SPRING LAKE, N.C. — Two soldiers in Fort Bragg's 82nd Airborne Division have been charged with killing a North Carolina teen and dumping his body.

Pvt. Sebastian Gamez and Spc. Christopher Blackett are both 20 years old. 82nd Airborne spokesman Staff Sgt. Andrew Alfano said Friday they're both truck drivers.

Both men are jailed on first-degree murder charges after authorities found the body of 17-year-old Vincent Carlisle Jr. in a wooded area north of his hometown of Spring Lake, just north of the Army post.

The body is being sent to the state medical examiner in Chapel Hill for an autopsy.

Ugh! I hate it when these news sources put out a story and don't provide the complete details. How can anyone provide any kind of informed opinion on this story, or any story, if it isn't properly reported?! Any thought or comment is based on conjecture and speculation of the events surrounding this.

Ugh! I hate it when these news sources put out a story and don't provide the complete details. How can anyone provide any kind of informed opinion on this story, or any story, if it isn't properly reported?! Any thought or comment is based on conjecture and speculation of the events surrounding this.

I am sure we will find out more later however if these 2 Soldiers are being held by the Army they will be very tight lipped about what is going on.

Forum List

Back