2 Fleebaggers Wrote Law That WI GOP Will Use to Defeat Activist Judge’s Ruling

TheSeeker

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
It figures. :lol:

Two Wisconsin fleebaggers wrote the law Republicans will use to defeat the political ruling yesterday by activist Judge Maryann Sumi that blocked the publication of a controversial new union law.

The Wisconsin State Journal reported:

Senate Rule 93 says that when the Legislature is in special session, “A notice of a committee meeting is not required other than posting on the legislative bulletin board.”

That’s the rule Republican leaders are citing in their contention that one of the votes leading up to passage of Gov. Scott Walker’s controversial anti-union bill was legal.

One ironic footnote: The rule was written in 1983 by two of the Democratic senators who left Wisconsin last month to avoid voting on the bill, Sen. Tim Cullen, D-Janesville, and Sen. Fred Risser, D-Madison.

The two were among 14 senators who fled to Illinois to slow down the bill, which Walker and Republican leaders were fast-tracking through the Legislature.

LOL if you had a clue middle class republicans but you don't as those with the money pull the strings and make you dance like puppets, If you could only think for yourselves, bet we know the further right you go the less objective you are.

But here is the truth:article written by Hertzberg

In 1980, before Reagan’s mass firing, the top tenth of American families had amassed about a third of the nation’s income; now that figure is closer to to half. Hertzberg also notes “The top one per cent is getting a full fifth, double what it got in 1980. The super-rich—the top one-tenth of the top one per cent, which is to say the top one-thousandth—have been the biggest winners of all. What is always called their “compensation” (wage workers lucky enough to have a job simply get paid) has quadrupled

Last edited:
By all means ruin the unions and transfer the wealth to the top, but what you forget to understand is all you dummy's who aren't in a Union are getting screwed right along with them. The union workers haven't gained anything of great advantage over the years except to stay where they were. But now all of you, the left and the right and the poor can help the rich obtain even more as you learn to do with less and less, got to love it don't you.

LOL if you had a clue middle class republicans but you don't as those with the money pull the strings and make you dance like puppets, If you could only think for yourselves, bet we know the further right you go the less objective you are.

But here is the truth:article written by Hertzberg

In 1980, before Reagan’s mass firing, the top tenth of American families had amassed about a third of the nation’s income; now that figure is closer to to half. Hertzberg also notes “The top one per cent is getting a full fifth, double what it got in 1980. The super-rich—the top one-tenth of the top one per cent, which is to say the top one-thousandth—have been the biggest winners of all. What is always called their “compensation” (wage workers lucky enough to have a job simply get paid) has quadrupled

So moron of an asswipe. did the two Fleebaggers write that rule or did they knot?

By all means ruin the unions and transfer the wealth to the top, but what you forget to understand is all you dummy's who aren't in a Union are getting screwed right along with them. The union workers haven't gained anything of great advantage over the years except to stay where they were. But now all of you, the left and the right and the poor can help the rich obtain even more as you learn to do with less and less, got to love it don't you.

you unions support you own damn selves and leave the taxpayers and their money alone. do that and then we'll talk. til then stfu commie.

you unions support you own damn selves and leave the taxpayers and their money alone. do that and then we'll talk. til then stfu commie.

So what you're saying is that the workers who do work for the taxpayers (cops, firefighters, teachers, garbage collectors, etc.) are not entitled to be paid for the work they do? Who the fuck do you think you are expecting them to work for free?

I just love it when people cry "it's my money" but they refuse to acknowlegde their DEBT.

oh shut up "activist Judge". Its her Job dipshit.

I love it when Liberal's have nothing and can only resort to ad hominem attacks and name calling.

Yes...ACTIVIST judge!

An activist judge is one who rules on EMOTIONS and AGENDAS while ignoring the LAW.

This judge has done so before also.....

You DO know it's illegal in Wisconsin for teachers to strike. Yet, while KNOWING that law, this judge ruled in favor of striking teachers against a school board that said they were breaking the law in striking.

Again, she's IGNORING this law - written by Democrats - which was the very law the Republicans used in passing their legislation.

So what you're saying is that the workers who do work for the taxpayers (cops, firefighters, teachers, garbage collectors, etc.) are not entitled to be paid for the work they do? Who the fuck do you think you are expecting them to work for free?

I just love it when people cry "it's my money" but they refuse to acknowlegde their DEBT.

Give the Taxpayerrs a seat at your bargaining table then we'll talk.

I love it when Liberal's have nothing and can only resort to ad hominem attacks and name calling.

Yes...ACTIVIST judge!

An activist judge is one who rules on EMOTIONS and AGENDAS while ignoring the LAW.

You DO know it's illegal in Wisconsin for teachers to strike. Yet, while KNOWING that law, this judge ruled in favor of striking teachers against a school board that said they were breaking the law in striking.

Again, she's IGNORING this law - written by Democrats - which was the very law the Republicans used in passing their legislation.

No you dumbshit, She was asked to put the law that just passed on hold because the dems feel it broke the open meetings law.

The law that passed has not been ruled on. No judge has declared it illegal yet.

She is only being called Activist by you, because you are a hack.

See? that's the problem.. "the dems feel" they wrote the damn law,, now they "feel" don't they know? evidently they're too busy fleeing to think. Fleebaggers.

Two Wisconsin fleebaggers wrote the law Republicans will use to defeat the political ruling yesterday by activist Judge Maryann Sumi that blocked the publication of a controversial new union law.

The Wisconsin State Journal reported:

Senate Rule 93 says that when the Legislature is in special session, “A notice of a committee meeting is not required other than posting on the legislative bulletin board.”

That’s the rule Republican leaders are citing in their contention that one of the votes leading up to passage of Gov. Scott Walker’s controversial anti-union bill was legal.

One ironic footnote: The rule was written in 1983 by two of the Democratic senators who left Wisconsin last month to avoid voting on the bill, Sen. Tim Cullen, D-Janesville, and Sen. Fred Risser, D-Madison.

The two were among 14 senators who fled to Illinois to slow down the bill, which Walker and Republican leaders were fast-tracking through the Legislature.

Now that is funny....or it it more correct to call it ironic?

Reminds one of the Paula Jones case, where the case against Bill Cllinton was strengthened due to a law he signed!

"I felt sorry for President William Jefferson Clinton, until I found out that in 1994, he signed sexual harassment legislation, that made it possible for those personal private sexual questions to be asked and his privacy violated."
Freedom to Right

You can't write stuff like this!

Give the Taxpayerrs a seat at your bargaining table then we'll talk.

What is there to talk about? They do the work and you want it done for free.

BTW....the taxpayers are ALL sitting at the table when elected officials bargain with them. I learned that in 5th grade. :eusa_whistle:

Two Wisconsin fleebaggers wrote the law Republicans will use to defeat the political ruling yesterday by activist Judge Maryann Sumi that blocked the publication of a controversial new union law.....

I'll bet you don't consider the Florida judge an "activist judge" that struck down Obamacare. I wonder why that is?

Two Wisconsin fleebaggers wrote the law Republicans will use to defeat the political ruling yesterday by activist Judge Maryann Sumi that blocked the publication of a controversial new union law.....

I'll bet you don't consider the Florida judge an "activist judge" that struck down Obamacare. I wonder why that is?

because he's a moron????

I suspect the Speaker will call the vote Monday, in the House, with the Dems present. The only thing I don't know is if will be the Bill that passed in Session, or the original Bill as presented when the Dems ran away.

In that instance, the ruling on the previous procedure will not matter, and the House will likely vote to kill that version of the Bill prior to the Judge's ruling.

Yes...ACTIVIST judge!

No you dumbshit, She was asked to put the law that just passed on hold because the dems feel it broke the open meetings law.

The law that passed has not been ruled on. No judge has declared it illegal yet.

She is only being called Activist by you, because you are a hack.

Too bad you don;t know what you're talking about and proved my point that you don't have a rebuttal by resorting to the typical ad hominem attack.

She is an activist and has proven that in the past.

The LAW that was passed by the Republicans is perfectly legal and all she had to do was look at the Wisconsin rules to KNOW that.

Just like she KNEW the law in Wisconsin makes it illegal for teachers to strike when she ruled in their favor.

Nice straw man argument there....too bad for you that it isn't a rebuttal appropriate to this thread.

You don't KNOW if I thought the judge in Florida was an activist judge or not.

You just threw that in as pure deflection away from a topic in which you can't think of anything better to try and discredit it.

i'm really bored of rightwingnut imbeciles tossing around terms that they have no clue about.

activist, my butt...

I could say I'm bored with Barking Moonbats who can't possibly think of a rebuttal so they just post something meaningless....but I find it more amusing than boring.

It shows off your low IQ.

Forum List

Back