2 Douche Bag Liberal go back-packing in AFGHANISTAN...

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
...and while the female is pregnant they are kidnapped. They were just rescued, but seriously we should not have risked one American (or Pakistani) soldier to save them. I mean backpacking in Afghanistan while pregnant is beyond stupid. At one point Darwinism should kick in and it is just thinning the herd. Not to mention the husband is a leftist **** that was doing what he could to free a terrorist in jail who tossed a grenade at coalition troops.

The women gave birth in captivity 3 times, 2 and 3 are talking their father’s name: Omar and Mohammad.

Seriously this family puts the dumb in dumbfuck

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

seriously, this has to do with politics how ?

The board just needs to make this guy a moderator. He is very concerned about posts being in the proper forum.

Very fucking concerned.

In school, you told other kids not to run in the hall, didn't you?

Teacher's pet, no doubt...did your teacher always pick you to write names on the board when she had diarrhea and stepped out to go to the ladies room every few minutes?

Mods, make Siete an honorary moderator, he has certainly put in the time and leg work.

Let him decide what threads belong in what forums.

seriously, this has to do with politics how ?

The board just needs to make this guy a moderator. He is very concerned about posts being in the proper forum.

Very fucking concerned.

In school, you told other kids not to run in the hall, didn't you?

Teacher's pet, no doubt...did your teacher always pick you to write names on the board when she had diarrhea and stepped out to go to the ladies room every few minutes?

Mods, make Siete an honorary moderator, he has certainly put in the time and leg work.

Let him decide what threads belong in what forums.

no comment.

Remember the libtards that were taken by the Iranians? Lol.

...and while the female is pregnant they are kidnapped. They were just rescued, but seriously we should not have risked one American (or Pakistani) soldier to save them. I mean backpacking in Afghanistan while pregnant is beyond stupid. At one point Darwinism should kick in and it is just thinning the herd. Not to mention the husband is a leftist **** that was doing what he could to free a terrorist in jail who tossed a grenade at coalition troops.

The women gave birth in captivity 3 times, 2 and 3 are talking their father’s name: Omar and Mohammad.

They'll soon be fellows at Harvard and idolized by liberals everywhere!

This reminds me of a story some years ago, when a female Eurotrash liberal hobgoblin decided to hitch hike across the ME to prove that muslims are no more dangerous than anyone else..........she got herself raped and murdered after only 2 days of her journey. And good riddance, I believe that qualifies that stupid, muslim-loving whore for a Darwin Award.

This reminds me of a story some years ago, when a female Eurotrash liberal hobgoblin decided to hitch hike across the ME to prove that muslims are no more dangerous than anyone else..........she got herself raped and murdered after only 2 days of her journey. And good riddance, I believe that qualifies that stupid, muslim-loving whore for a Darwin Award.

You can't win the hearts and mindless of heartless and brainless people.

You can't win the hearts and mindless of heartless and brainless people.

Interestingly, not only are muslims heartless and brainless, but they have an epidemic of 50 generations of first-cousin-inbreeding, per Mohammed's example. Every geneticist who has studied muslim inbreeding has publicly stated that muslims have done "catastrophic damage" to their gene-pool. Their words, not mine. Which means muslims are essentially exotic Jerry Springer guests, for all intents and purposes. In every country muslims infest, the medical costs go through the roof with all the crippling health problems and birth defects that muslim blood-relative-fucking causes.

They'll soon be fellows at Harvard and idolized by liberals everywhere!

When they come back and blame there kidnap on the US and Israel and claim the Muslim extremists are the victims.

Liberalism unholy backing of Islam makes zero
sense. They are polar opposites and only Islam benefits. Stupid

Not familiar with that one, but the way you explained it. Yep Darwin Award.

did you feel the same way about otto?

It was a little different because Otto went on a tour with a company they specialized in these tours. A kid taking a poster seems like a very minor crime to a affluent child of the west. However going to NK is a bad move to begin with. It is an enemy state run by a mad and ruthless dictator. But once you are there don’t act like an privileged Western.

Not in the same level as the OP fools, but it has some Darwinism to it.

Forum List

Back