2 days to go

Either way there will be almost exactly half the electorate cussing the results.
Who are you picking?

Romney of course. I would vote for a dog if it were running against Obama. Obama has to go. His policies his positions his actions are bad for this Country. A trained poodle could do a better job.

Either way there will be almost exactly half the electorate cussing the results.
Who are you picking?

Romney of course. I would vote for a dog if it were running against Obama. Obama has to go. His policies his positions his actions are bad for this Country. A trained poodle could do a better job.
Obama has to go, but I'm not sure Romney would be any better.
They both serve the same corporate masters.

For those of you who are hoping Obama loses, I feel for you. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him either, I just think he's gonna win. The last time a president failed to win a 2nd term was George Sr and I don't think he counts since he was running the country when Reagan was in office.

If history is any indication, it will be the left. Some are still licking their wounds from 2000, and then a second slap in the face in 2004. They're not anywhere near prepared to handle another R in the WH.

From the general attitude I've notice among supporters, I'd have to say the Obama voters are going to take the loss the hardest.

We'll find out exactly on Tuesday.

Forum List

Back