2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

They were used as election targets and Palin never said she want Giffords shot. Sharpton's group did.
We've now determined that you are a liar, as well.

Oh, go fuck yourself, you pathetic ignorant loser.
You're inability to prove you're not a liar is noted.

You're way out of your league, kid.

10885304_10204687275814356_4066215330311848926_n.jpg

Such as? Give us some examples of the non-lethal force you are referring to please. :)
Taser. Baton. Pepper Spray. Approved holds and takedowns.

The fact that there were 5 officers there and one very fat, out of shape citizen.
Did you know that Taser's are lethal, and so are Batons and/or Approved holds and/or some Take downs in rare instances ? It all just depends on the health of the person being dealt with, and how each of these methods work or affect the individual that is being arrested. People have had heart attacks just from the stress alone of being addressed by an officer(s), and some take downs can result in death if not extremely careful with any individual who has a super fast heart rate all of a sudden. Officers don't have time to ask a person is your health good, and so we hope it is because we are fixing to have to arrest you, and if you resist and for some reason die on us, then know that we don't mean any harm to you, so please don't harm yourself in the event of your arrest right ?

Absolutely. Almost any method used to take a person down has the potential of causing injury or death. A person could even bump his or her head on the ground! That is why you should not fight with the police but wait until your day in court. That is one reason WHY we have courts, so that you can take up grievances in a civilized manner instead of getting into a street brawl.
Yep, but in his case I think it was more about not wanting to get arrested again, so he had that sort of stress level going on, and this was just for the cops being there to deal with him once again. I took him as basically like a child that begins to exhibit fear because of what was about to happen to him in the way of punishment (i.e. being arrested in this case), because he knew that he had been caught yet again being a problem in the area. When he began to resist, it was almost as a child resisting a parent attempting to punish him for being bad. I think he had slight mental problems from being on the street hustling for way to long.

Well, not being a psychiatrist, or having known the man, I couldn't speak about his mental capabilities. It's a possibility, I suppose. Regardless though, the police would really have no way to know this. They didn't know this man personally. The only thing they are concerned with is getting the suspect to cooperate, and I assume when it is such a big man they are dealing with, the task might be somewhat intimidating.
Yes it was just a special situation that no one wants to be a part of, and unfortunately for the ones that were task with such a thing, it blew up in their face sadly enough. I know I would just about hate to ride up on any situation now as a cop, but they will have to continue to do their job regardless of these incidents that go horribly wrong sometimes, I mean they have too for every ones safety.

If blacks are in fear because of police presence in their plantation, then work on your crime problems yourselves so police presence isn't required. Duh!!

You know everyone is demanding that Obama, Holder, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and Deblasio become more aware of their idiocy and race pimping in America, because their words have consequences everyone says right, but what about Hollywood ? When will they become aware of their impact on society, and do they have blood on their hands more so than anyone else ?

You know everyone is demanding that Obama, Holder, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and Deblasio become more aware of their idiocy and race pimping in America, because their words have consequences everyone says right, but what about Hollywood ? When will they become aware of their impact on society, and do they have blood on their hands more so than anyone else ?

Contrition and rectitude are virtues of the righteous. Don't ever expect these evil cowards to own up to the bloodshed they cause.

And the media.

Predictably, you don't even think to include the NRA.

The NRA has defended criminals over the police? When?

This killer had easy access to a gun.

Anyone who has their mind set on killing is going to do it. I don't what makes you liberals think otherwise. Do you really think that GUNS make the killer?

Anyone who has their mind set on killing is going to do it. I don't what makes you liberals think otherwise. Do you really think that GUNS make the killer?
I just don't see this guy leaning into the squad car to stab both these cops to death.

Groups in the USA that turn funerals into political events:

1. The Westboro Baptist Church
2. The NYPD

Birds of a feather, it would appear.
Oh so the NYPD who are the victims here, now they are turning funerals into political events eh ? What are you, just like a gullible, liberal, feel good hippie, free love anything goes kind of radical thinker, and is it that you may have smoked far to much pot/weed or what ever else you might could have gotten your hands on in life kind of individual ? I mean to even come up with something as desperate or as dumb as that one, you got to be on something to think that we would support that kind of BC post. So you give Deblasio a pass, but the NYPD has to pay with their life eh ? Typical liberal BC is all this is, and thank God everyone can see right through such BC or we would all be completely lost in life..

I just don't see this guy leaning into the squad car to stab both these cops to death.
Don't want to give any ideas, because yes words have consequences..

He could get guns illegally. Why do you think that a few laws are going to make guns disappear? That is never going to happen. Guns are not going to disappear. If a person who is intent on killing cannot obtain one legally, then he will obtain one illegally, thereby making it even more difficult to trace back to him in some instances. This particular shooter killed himself, so that was not an issue. Of course, same as with drugs, bans and restrictions only strengthen the illegal market because of demand.

He could get guns illegally. Why do you think that a few laws are going to make guns disappear? That is never going to happen. Guns are not going to disappear. If a person who is intent on killing cannot obtain one legally, then he will obtain one illegally, thereby making it even more difficult to trace back to him in some instances. This particular shooter killed himself, so that was not an issue. Of course, same as with drugs, bans and restrictions only strengthen the illegal market because of demand.
Not only that, but look throughout history way back in the times when nations only had spears and bows and mid-evil ways of torturing people, and killing people by the thousands or hundreds of thousands. Guess how they got away with killing people by the thousands ? The kings and their men were the only ones who had control of the weapons, while everyone else were slaves or either were only allowed to live under the kingdom just as long as they obeyed certain rules and standards set forth by the King, Pharaoh, Chancellor and/or etc. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't like the government of this nation having total control over us as a people. It's trying harder than ever to do so, and it is using all the useful idiots in order to try and achieve such a goal, but we must resist this for as long as we can.

Forum List

Back