2 Cops shot dead by crazy gun nut Obama hater

"Deeply unbalanced, angry people" according to whom?

Actually, forget it. It's a discussion that can lead nowhere productive.

Exactly. The gist of it is anyone "he" thinks is unbalanced, he is going to disarm. So not only is he an expert psychoanalyst, but apparently Chuck Norris as well.
Chuck is a slow clumsy hack.

did someone mention "keyboard commandos"?

why, yes, i believe so.

world takes on the world....film at 11

ghost-and-mr-chicken-1966.jpg

I'm supposed to give a fuck because a crazy guy got access to weapons? And, I'm also supposed to believe that that single guy is indicative of all gun owners? Go Fuck Yourself

Compared to whom? You?

Lol!
Compared to people who move faster and are more agile than he.
He was decent 25 years ago, won competitions, went into TV and movies. That's fine.
But there were and are many who are far better at sparring, fighting, and are true masters of many styles and weapons and forms, not just one school.
Chuck Norris is not the only American martial arts champion.

Compared to whom? You?

Lol!
Compared to people who move faster and are more agile than he.
He was decent 25 years ago, won competitions, went into TV and movies. That's fine.
But there were and are many who are far better at sparring, fighting, and are true masters of many styles and weapons and forms, not just one school.
Chuck Norris is not the only American martial arts champion.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer!! Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried, Ever!!!!

When I was younger I never thought that we would have a war in this country, but after reading the various message boards over the last two years, it's become obvious to me that my Government has declared War on me and Mine. You little pissant gun control advocates can bitch and moan all you want, but in the end, you are declaring War on me, so .....You'll get what you want.

The title discredited the whole discussion. The guy was mentally disturbed Obama was not the only reason he was paranoid yet the OP felt it necessary to outline that as well as "gun nut".

I think we should do a survey which shows that 90 percent of all incarcerated criminals are Democrats...thus most democrats are dems.

It's the same sort of warped thinking.

Besides which, aside from the ridiculously misleading headline, there is no indication his feelings about Obama one way or another had anything to do with his nutting out. Nor is there any indication that those even ARE his feelings about Obama.

The federal government has chosen to wage war against American citizens, and history shows that that is always a bad idea. Don't make excuses for Obama.

Man, when the issue of guns comes into view, the emotions run high, don't they?

And some of you wonder why I use the term gun queers?

This nation has gone insane over this three issues: guns, god and gays.

I think we should do a survey which shows that 90 percent of all incarcerated criminals are Democrats...thus most democrats are dems.

Besides which, aside from the ridiculously misleading headline, there is no indication his feelings about Obama one way or another had anything to do with his nutting out. Nor is there any indication that those even ARE his feelings about Obama.
Actually, most democrats are dems. No big secret there. :lol:

80% of all incarcerated criminals are Christians...and as someone once told me, the rest are before they get out.

Maybe he just didn't like the police. Maybe the police were crooked and this is a cover up. Maybe a guy shot two cops and the media wanted to make it a bigger story.

80% of all incarcerated criminals are Christians...and as someone once told me, the rest are before they get out.

Yeah, we hear that from you every day, Ravi...but you've never actually proved it.

As I said, 90 percent of them are Democrats. So I guess using the same logic, most dems are CRIMINALS.

Yeah, we hear that from you every day, Ravi...but you've never actually proved it.

As I said, 90 percent of them are Democrats. So I guess using the same logic, most dems are CRIMINALS.
Maybe using your logic. But please, feel free to prove that 90% of criminals are Dems.

Maybe using your logic. But please, feel free to prove that 90% of criminals are Dems.

It's the exact same logic you use, Ravi. You prove that 80 percent of incarcerated ppl are Christian, and I'll prove that 90 percent are Dem.

I'm supposed to give a fuck because a crazy guy got access to weapons? And, I'm also supposed to believe that that single guy is indicative of all gun owners? Go Fuck Yourself
That was never said. You made that up. Livin' in your own little world.

Forum List

Back