2 Border Patrol Agents: 12 years in Prison for wounding Illegal Alien Drug Smuggler

Personally, i'd favor knee-capping the smuggler and dropping his sorry ass far out in the desert. Let the scavengers and carrion eaters deal with him.

Ya know, I am not sure if you are trolling, being sarcastic or exagerating your sentiment. If it is the latter, welll....dang....sign me up too!

Ya know, I am not sure if you are trolling, being sarcastic or exagerating your sentiment. If it is the latter, welll....dang....sign me up too!

I'm not trolling...I'm not being sarcastic...Maybe just exagerating a little. A ballpeen hammer would do nicely.

Bush "could have" said something about this case, and maybe imposed some influence. But NOOOOOoooooo. Bush is in some kind of sick fucking LOVE fest with mexico, and all for protecting illegal aliens. Bush should be tried for treason for the way he's ignored the tidal wave of illegal mexican invaders into our country, and then wanting to give them all a free pass, better known as "amnesty".

The border patrol agents should have been given meritorious service medals and sent back out on patrol. I hope their case is appealed and they win.

Bush "could have" said something about this case, and maybe imposed some influence. But NOOOOOoooooo. Bush is in some kind of sick fucking LOVE fest with mexico, and all for protecting illegal aliens. Bush should be tried for treason for the way he's ignored the tidal wave of illegal mexican invaders into our country, and then wanting to give them all a free pass, better known as "amnesty".

The border patrol agents should have been given meritorious service medals and sent back out on patrol. I hope their case is appealed and they win.

I agree. At this point he should pardon them, not wait unti 2008 like Clinton.

I agree. At this point he should pardon them, not wait unti 2008 like Clinton.

Pardon them now! I agree......not at the eleventh hour of your Presidency as William Jefferson Clinton did.

By the way, some of the folks that Clinton pardoned were the scum of society.............He totally abused his pardoning powers as President.

Pardon them now! I agree......not at the eleventh hour of your Presidency as William Jefferson Clinton did.

I don't think he can pardon them until they've been in jail for a year or so, at least, traditionally that's been the policy, at least until Clinton got involved. But that was different, since he got several blow jobs from Rich's ex in return.

Personally, i'd favor knee-capping the smuggler and dropping his sorry ass far out in the desert. Let the scavengers and carrion eaters deal with him.

What happened to Constitutional rights for foreign born people that would cause harm in or to the U.S.?

Forum List

Back