2 Bedouins confess to plotting terror attacks

confessed during a Shin Bet interrogation
And when we turned up the voltage they also confessed to killing Santa Klaus

very good jos-----you continue to be stupid----hundreds of your fellows are in jail in
the USA too ----for the same shit you support------an interesting factoid is----
very few of the interrogators are jews-----almost none

How would you know? post a link dipshit

I happen to know-----I have information legally ----protected----I did not reveal
anything which is illegal to reveal ---try to be civil, RAPIST PIG SHIT LICKER

I predicted that this would happen over a year ago and got only pro-Zionist garbage. This is one of the most henious things that the Israeli Gov. has done and they should be roundly condemned for it, THEY ARE BEASTS !!![[/

"You can’t just take an Arab and put a Jew in his place. This is racism. This is the Nakba of 2012," he added.

Another Bedouin resident said "we're citizens of the state of Israel. Israel claims to be a democratic country but it has neglected its citizens for decades. Why not recognize our rights? We have been the most loyal to Israel since its establishment. They can't keep pushing us into a corner."

Attorney Suhad Bshara from the Adala Center said that the "government's decision coincides with Israel's policy to expel the Bedouin residents from their lands and destroy their homes in order to clear the land for Jewish settlements."

'Turning Bedouin village into Jewish settlement is racist' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Lets not forget that the Bedouins have lived in the area for over 7,000 years. Long before the Jews even existed as a people.

Last edited:
1) Calling people one doesn't approve of 'beasts' is seeking to dehumanize them: it would be better to avoid that.

2) In every state in the US, if one builds a home without proper permits it can be demolished.

3) To quote the article "The authority charged with regulating Bedouin towns in the Negev said that many of the residents have already found a solution – they are to move to the nearby newly-constructed Bedouin village of Horah."

4) Please furnish verification of your contention about a '7,000 year history'.

5) Your comments appear to be making excuses for terrorist activity against fellow citizens of their nation.....

There is basically no difference between today's Israel and the old S. Africa when it comes to fascism and racial genocide inflicted on the indigenous people of the occupied land. :cool:

confessed during a Shin Bet interrogation
And when we turned up the voltage they also confessed to killing Santa Klaus
Maybe Yousef Mohammed can describe to us how the prisoners are killed in an Iranian prison. For all we know, he might have been one of the guard there before he decided to take his leave because he didn't want to have to look at women wearing burqas all the time. Or maybe he didn't want to land up swinging at the end of a noose like those Iranians we have seen in pictures.

I predicted that this would happen over a year ago and got only pro-Zionist garbage. This is one of the most henious things that the Israeli Gov. has done and they should be roundly condemned for it, THEY ARE BEASTS !!![[/

"You can’t just take an Arab and put a Jew in his place. This is racism. This is the Nakba of 2012," he added.

Another Bedouin resident said "we're citizens of the state of Israel. Israel claims to be a democratic country but it has neglected its citizens for decades. Why not recognize our rights? We have been the most loyal to Israel since its establishment. They can't keep pushing us into a corner."

Attorney Suhad Bshara from the Adala Center said that the "government's decision coincides with Israel's policy to expel the Bedouin residents from their lands and destroy their homes in order to clear the land for Jewish settlements."

'Turning Bedouin village into Jewish settlement is racist' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Lets not forget that the Bedouins have lived in the area for over 7,000 years. Long before the Jews even existed as a people.
Let us not forget that the ancestors of the Hindus lived in Pakistan (when it was part of India) were there centuries and centuries and centuries before Islam ever existed so does this give the Hindus the right to commit crimes against the Muslims? In Egypt, the Christian Copts had ancestors who were there before the Muslims invaded their country. Does this give them a right to commit crimes against the Muslims now living in Egypt? Since the Native Americans were here before the Europeans, does this give them the right to commit crimes against the Americans whose ancestors came from Europe?

1) Calling people one doesn't approve of 'beasts' is seeking to dehumanize them: it would be better to avoid that.

2) In every state in the US, if one builds a home without proper permits it can be demolished.

3) To quote the article "The authority charged with regulating Bedouin towns in the Negev said that many of the residents have already found a solution – they are to move to the nearby newly-constructed Bedouin village of Horah."

4) Please furnish verification of your contention about a '7,000 year history'.

5) Your comments appear to be making excuses for terrorist activity against fellow citizens of their nation.....

1 ) Assumption on your part, it is not that I don't approve of the Israelis it is simply that I find this action of theirs and their long history of discrimination against the Bedouins to be beastly. I know that I called them Beasts, that was done provocatively. Also Marg your hypocrisy is showing again. Actually you are right in saying that calling people Beasts dehumanizes them but your doing so would carry a lot more weight if you were even once to stand up to PEOPLE ON YOUR SIDE when they call Muslims animals, pedophiles, rapists, donkeys, and wild dogs.

2 ) Israel in almost every case will only issues permits to Jews, so the others are left out in the cold when their houses are demolished.

3 ) If history is any judge the village of Horah will only last until the Israelis want the land for the Jews.

4 )

Historically, the Bedouin engaged in nomadic herding, agriculture and sometimes fishing. They also earned income by transporting goods and people[15] across the desert.[16] Scarcity of water and of permanent pastoral land required them to move constantly. The first recorded nomadic settlement in Sinai dates back 4,000-7,000 years.[16] The Bedouin of the Sinai peninsula migrated to and from the Negev.[17]

The Bedouin established very few permanent settlements; however, some evidence remains of traditional baika buildings, seasonal dwellings for the rainy season when they would stop to engage in farming. Cemeteries known as "nawamis" dating to the late fourth millennium B.C. have been also found.

Negev Bedouin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5 ) The Bedouins have been loyal citizens of Israel, paying their taxes and even serving in the IDF. This service has led to their discrimination by the Israeli Gov.and society and on the other side their shunning by the Arab population of Israel. I do not like what they are proposing to do because I am against all violence however if I wasn't I would find what they want to do justifiable and right.

Last edited:

Let us not forget that the ancestors of the Hindus lived in Pakistan (when it was part of India) were there centuries and centuries and centuries before Islam ever existed so does this give the Hindus the right to commit crimes against the Muslims? In Egypt, the Christian Copts had ancestors who were there before the Muslims invaded their country. Does this give them a right to commit crimes against the Muslims now living in Egypt? Since the Native Americans were here before the Europeans, does this give them the right to commit crimes against the Americans whose ancestors came from Europe?

We are not talking about ancestors we are talking about people who exist in the present.

Also Hoss please answer one Question for me.

Is this the Israel/Palestine Board or what ????????

PC: If you're going to make me responsible for what other posters say, then I'll expect the same of you.

Right after you've castigated a few of 'your side' (from YOUR words, not mine!) for the 'beaner' remarks to Lipush, I'll consider taking your advice on such matters.

As for the rest of your post - there is no 'the Bedouins', either. Some are good citizens and some are not - just as with any other subset of any society or nation.

Oh, and it seems to me I recall the English doing something similar with a 'Traveler' compound, demolishing it? So that aspect of it is hardly unique to Israel.

Oh, thanks PC for the Wiki citation. Now, care to furnish some documentation for your points 2 & 3 above?

There is basically no difference between today's Israel and the old S. Africa when it comes to fascism and racial genocide inflicted on the indigenous people of the occupied land. :cool:
Now Sunni Boy is going to come up with a logical answer as to why his Sunni brethren are always killing the Shiites in Pakistan. The plight of the Shiites is so bad that so many are moving to Australia. Perhaps Sunni Man should read some of the articles by Arab Muslims who state that the Arabs have it much better in Israel than they would in any of the other Middle East countries.

We are not talking about ancestors we are talking about people who exist in the present.

Also Hoss please answer one Question for me.

Is this the Israel/Palestine Board or what ????????
I guess Patrick doesn't want to be reminded of all the groups of people who were there before other groups. And, of course, no one would bring up that they could do crimes against other people because of this. It seems only the Bedouin should be mentioned while there were so many different groups of people inhabiting different areas of the world before others came in. And evidently Patrick doesn't think that the Copts are living in Egypt at the present time, the Hindus are not living in Pakistan at the present time, and the Native Americans are not still living here in America.

There's a huge difference: for one thing, the people you are calling 'occupiers' are indigenous themselves. And the 'fascism' just doesn't apply at all.

That, and there's no de jure 'apartheid' in Israel. People who make such ridiculous claims are doing nothing to help correct the many real shortcomings of Israeli society.

Forum List

Back