2 Beatles would vote for Romney over Obama

My grandfather voted Republican every election until he died.

Now he votes Democrat.

rolling-lol.gif

John and George would vote for Romney.

Paul would vote for Obama.

So if we are not supposed to listen to who george cloony would vote for why would we give a fuck about the beatles? If it is dumb for the left to promote the voting habits of actors, singers, and know nothing entertainers then it is just as stupid for the whiners on the right to be suggesting some of the beatles go with the republican candidate.

Beleieve me, I am not voting for romney for plenty of great reasons that do not include the endorsement of entertainers.

1. Romney made a lot of money and power shipping jobs overseas during his time at bain capital, and lobbying or tax breaks for doing so.
2. Romney thins efficient government tax loopholes involve giving him 77k off his tax bill for his wife's equestrian ballarina.
3. Romney is a member of a closed and secrative cult who has tried to influence the government despite that being an increadible no no for tax free religious organizations.
4. Romney has been on both sides of almost every issue out there, so i have little to no trust in what he says.
5. Romney is endorsed by Newt gingrich, Rick Santorum, Ric Perry, Fox news, and a lot of other people who told us all the fuckhead would destroy the Us a few months ago before they wanted positions on his staff.
6. Can we say impersonation of a police officer.
7. He relies on his rich whore wife to give him advice on women's issues the common woman faces despite the fact the woman openly avoids hanging around with common women at her equestrian ballarina clubs and her religious cult.
8. I am against the mandate to buy private insurance which Mitt Romney promoted and got passed in his time as MA governor, and that he clearly taes credit for placing into Obama's health care act.
9. His abuse of his pet. (This is pretty low on the Romney is a scumbag list, but it is there)
10. He wants to waste more money making gay marriage illegal
11. He wants to give more tax breaks to the rich
12. He will not release his previous tax returns because he doesn't want everyone to know about all the tax loopholes he knows about but will never close despite claiming to be conservative.
13. He wants to go back to war with Russia.

Who cares what famous person is stupid enough to vote for this fuckwit, Besides weren't the beatles the ones who were so economically savy they sold the rights to some of the most classic and famous rock and roll songs they invented to Micheal Jackson, along with blowing up the best band in rock and roll history? Yeah, I am going to listen to the fucking beatles on smart economic an d leadership decisions. So when we think about it the beatles now how to piss away easy money, and how to destroy one of the most powerful things in the world. Good choice on who to follow.

John and George would vote for Romney.

Paul would vote for Obama.

So if we are not supposed to listen to who george cloony would vote for why would we give a fuck about the beatles? If it is dumb for the left to promote the voting habits of actors, singers, and know nothing entertainers then it is just as stupid for the whiners on the right to be suggesting some of the beatles go with the republican candidate.

Beleieve me, I am not voting for romney for plenty of great reasons that do not include the endorsement of entertainers.

1. Romney made a lot of money and power shipping jobs overseas during his time at bain capital, and lobbying or tax breaks for doing so.
2. Romney thins efficient government tax loopholes involve giving him 77k off his tax bill for his wife's equestrian ballarina.
3. Romney is a member of a closed and secrative cult who has tried to influence the government despite that being an increadible no no for tax free religious organizations.
4. Romney has been on both sides of almost every issue out there, so i have little to no trust in what he says.
5. Romney is endorsed by Newt gingrich, Rick Santorum, Ric Perry, Fox news, and a lot of other people who told us all the fuckhead would destroy the Us a few months ago before they wanted positions on his staff.
6. Can we say impersonation of a police officer.
7. He relies on his rich whore wife to give him advice on women's issues the common woman faces despite the fact the woman openly avoids hanging around with common women at her equestrian ballarina clubs and her religious cult.
8. I am against the mandate to buy private insurance which Mitt Romney promoted and got passed in his time as MA governor, and that he clearly taes credit for placing into Obama's health care act.
9. His abuse of his pet. (This is pretty low on the Romney is a scumbag list, but it is there)
10. He wants to waste more money making gay marriage illegal
11. He wants to give more tax breaks to the rich
12. He will not release his previous tax returns because he doesn't want everyone to know about all the tax loopholes he knows about but will never close despite claiming to be conservative.
13. He wants to go back to war with Russia.

Who cares what famous person is stupid enough to vote for this fuckwit, Besides weren't the beatles the ones who were so economically savy they sold the rights to some of the most classic and famous rock and roll songs they invented to Micheal Jackson, along with blowing up the best band in rock and roll history? Yeah, I am going to listen to the fucking beatles on smart economic an d leadership decisions. So when we think about it the beatles now how to piss away easy money, and how to destroy one of the most powerful things in the world. Good choice on who to follow.

OMG!!! You took this thread SERIOUSLY??

I'd tell you who Alex, Geddy and Neil support but I don't know since they stay out of politics. And they're Canadian anyway so who daves what they think? :dunno:

Forum List

Back