2 arrested in FBI raid at Obama appointee's office

Good! GO FBI! YEAH!

This will be a far better world when we start HANGING corrupt political appointees and the leaders of businesses who bribe them too.

There is FAR too much corruption in government at every level --state, local and federal and this corruption should be dealt with with an iron hand.

OMG....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know Vivek Kundra. I worked with the project team for the PeopleSoft transition in the district while the agency I was consulting for transitioned. Absolutely amazing!!!

This will be VERY interesting to follow.

Good! GO FBI! YEAH!

This will be a far better world when we start HANGING corrupt political appointees and the leaders of businesses who bribe them too.

There is FAR too much corruption in government at every level --state, local and federal and this corruption should be dealt with with an iron hand.

I would be seriously shocked if Vivek is involved in any bribery. He's been an amazingly good CTO for the city. He's literally moved mountains since he's taken over. Professionalized the providing of IT services in DC and transformed it from a crappy broken system to a professional and working (maybe the only part of DC Gov that can be described that way) system and organization.

Forum List

Back