2 arrested for hanging Obama effigy on Ky. campus

sucks to be a libawal and writing two sets of laws. what can I tell ya KMAN!

Breaking a law or two, is the difference between these fellas being charged and all the others against obama and Palin, which did not break any laws because done on private property....that's it...no other reason, imo.

Breaking a law or two, is the difference between these fellas being charged and all the others against obama and Palin, which did not break any laws because done on private property....that's it...no other reason, imo.

you just proved my point.

your excuse and condoning of the Palin hate crime!

If you would actually take the time to read, you would notice that there have been several incidences of OBAMA effigies being hanged that did not result in arrest. The only difference is that one was done on public property and the others done on private property.

So no it is not some liberal conspiracy to allow the hanging of Sarah Palin effigies. It is a simple matter of being able to do things on private property which are unacceptable (and illegal) on public property.

But feel free to spin it however you please.

your excuse and condoning of the Palin hate crime!

i haven't condoned what happened to palin or obama....NICE twist and turn, Chubby checkers would be proud of you!!!! lollollol

it's pretty disgusting to me...

the other 3 incidents where they hung Obama from a noose or with a knife in his neck, and no one was charged.... is just fine with me because it was done on private property with the exception of one being done at a supposed Christian College, where it offended me personally, due to that...

if it is on private property it is not against the law, if it is on public property and it breaks a law that governs this property...then of course it is absolutely different and laws are there to be followed, we are a nation of laws.

doesn't make it any less disgusting though, just because it is not breaking a law...just, this is the reason for not arresting the others...THEY BROKE NO LAW....very simple, really.

If you would actually take the time to read, you would notice that there have been several incidences of OBAMA effigies being hanged that did not result in arrest. The only difference is that one was done on public property and the others done on private property.

So no it is not some liberal conspiracy to allow the hanging of Sarah Palin effigies. It is a simple matter of being able to do things on private property which are unacceptable (and illegal) on public property.

But feel free to spin it however you please.

Thank YEW

I've no problem with arresting or not according to private property laws....what I object to is the blase attitude of libs on here who claim it's innately worse to lynch Obama in effigy than it is to lynch Palin. THat had nothing to do with property laws or freedom of speech. It's the assumption that because he's a black guy, and she's a white female, it's ok and acceptable to lynch her in effigy but not him.

You'd think the alleged lawyer would have caught the fact that there was a difference between what was happening on private property and what happened on public....but she was too busy justifying Palin's symbolic lynching.

I've no problem with arresting or not according to private property laws....what I object to is the blase attitude of libs on here who claim it's innately worse to lynch Obama in effigy than it is to lynch Palin. THat had nothing to do with property laws or freedom of speech. It's the assumption that because he's a black guy, and she's a white female, it's ok and acceptable to lynch her in effigy but not him.

You'd think the alleged lawyer would have caught the fact that there was a difference between what was happening on private property and what happened on public....but she was too busy justifying Palin's symbolic lynching.

hate is hate, no matter what ya call it or where ya see it. it's just that simple innit?

fine, let it not offend you in the least, in fact, go ahead and defend it all you want...but don't mock me, because i see this as offensive, as a Christian.

sheesh....

Don't get me wrong I do not condone this behavior from anyone. But I am well aware of the FACT ALL people make mistakes including Christians. As a Christian I do not consider myself better then anyone else nor do I consider anyone better then me. The big difference is the saved and the unsaved.

It is sad that this is what it has come down to. I don't remember quite this level of hatred in past elections.

I would give my idea of who has fueled the hatred more, but that would just be another liberal ranting and raving. Oh, how I wish I could be as fair and open minded as the conservatives.:eusa_whistle:

First step to fixing the problem is admitting you have one.......

Dorry dude just could not resist.

BTW, doesn't the first amendment protect my right to hang and burn any dang effigy I want? I mean the flag burners are all the time screaming about thier free speech....

Forum List

Back