2 arrested for hanging Obama effigy on Ky. campus

what hmmmmm? is there a history of obnoxious white women being lynched? if they talked about raping her would have been another story.

but that's too complicated for you, eh?

hmmmmmm

Arresting the person who did the tasteless Palin display would have been harder because it was done on private property. The Hanging of Obama at the University of Kentucky was done on public property and probably without the consent of the property owner. Both acts were tasteless IMHO. I would also point out that the person in CA did take it down after public outcry. Both actions have no place in our political discourse especially at an institute of higher learning.

Last edited:
Arresting the person who did the tasteless Palin display would have been harder because it was done on private property. The Hanging of Obama at the University of Kentucky was done on public property and probably without the consent of the property owner plus hanging, both acts were tasteless IMHO. I would also point out that the person in CA did take it down after public outcry. Both actions have no place in our political discourse especially at an institute of higher learning.

I actually agree with you. My point was due to the obvious implication of the OP.

Done on private property verses the Public's property is the difference....certainly you can understand the difference k-man?

From your article....

And in Clarksville, Ind., a man had hanged an inflatable doll made to look like Obama from a tree. He took it down Wednesday, and authorities said it didn't appear to violate any state laws.

Meanwhile, a Redondo Beach, Calif., woman removed a Halloween effigy of Barack Obama that was hanging from her balcony with a butcher knife in its neck. She took it down Thursday after neighbors complained.

now this one was at a PRIVATE college, a SUPPOSED Christian college, so these guys were not punished by out government but to me, this is the most offensive of all, because it was done by CHRISTIANS going to this CHRISTIAN college....and it is an absolute SHAME for this to happen with SUPPOSED confessed Christians...they are suppose to represent me...:(

It was the second time in about a month such an effigy was found on a college campus. George Fox University, a small Christian college in Oregon, recently punished four students who confessed to hanging a likeness of Obama from a tree.

Its 2008 they shouldn't have been arrested for this. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!! If the people who hung the Palin effigy weren't arrested then neither should these two.

what hmmmmm? is there a history of obnoxious white women being lynched? if they talked about raping her would have been another story.

hmmmmmm

But but but I thought this election wasn't about race or history. After all what happened before BHO was born shouldn't count right?

Its 2008 they shouldn't have been arrested for this. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!! If the people who hung the Palin effigy weren't arrested then neither should these two.

you don't get it....

one was done on PUBLIC PROPERTY....

the other 4/5 were done on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

hmmmmmm

Yes-burning him in effigy would be much more appropriate and historically sensitive. I think the guillotine is also acceptable.

It is sad that this is what it has come down to. I don't remember quite this level of hatred in past elections.

I would give my idea of who has fueled the hatred more, but that would just be another liberal ranting and raving. Oh, how I wish I could be as fair and open minded as the conservatives.:eusa_whistle:

Done on private property verses the Public's property is the difference....certainly you can understand the difference k-man?

From your article....

now this one was at a PRIVATE college, a SUPPOSED Christian college, so these guys were not punished by out government but to me, this is the most offensive of all, because it was done by CHRISTIANS going to this CHRISTIAN college....and it is an absolute SHAME for this to happen with SUPPOSED confessed Christians...they are suppose to represent me...:(

Yes of course we all know that Christians walk on water and are not suppose to make mistakes OMG

Yes of course we all know that Christians walk on water and are not suppose to make mistakes OMG

fine, let it not offend you in the least, in fact, go ahead and defend it all you want...but don't mock me, because i see this as offensive, as a Christian.

sheesh....

hmmmmmm

So it's okay to lynch women, but not rape them? :clap2:

Forum List

Back