2 Americas : Americans views of Europe

If it is that public of a trial, then sequester the jury.

Your nation's people have a right to know about the atrocities caused by your government's policies.
They do know. It has been in the news for the better part of a year.

The trial, the details of the prosecution, further details of the crime, verified in court testimony, witnesses testimonies, ect, ect ect.

this is information the Public has a Right to Know,
Why?

It's a standard human right.

You're a lefty, right?

From the UN Declaration of Human Rights.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

(to be clear, I present this as a source I thought you would respect. I wish the UN would go to hell, right now)
That doesn’t mean they have a right to every juicy tidbit.

Do not try to minimize the importance of these crimes, nor the scale of them, or the scale of the potential damage to UK society and people indicated by them.

This is a disaster of epic proportions and every moment the vile evil morons in their government are allowed to continue, the disaster grows.

They do know. It has been in the news for the better part of a year.

The trial, the details of the prosecution, further details of the crime, verified in court testimony, witnesses testimonies, ect, ect ect.

Why?

You're a lefty, right?

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

(to be clear, I present this as a source I thought you would respect. I wish the UN would go to hell, right now)

Do not try to minimize the importance of these crimes, nor the scale of them, or the scale of the potential damage to UK society and people indicated by them.

This is a disaster of epic proportions and every moment the vile evil morons in their government are allowed to continue, the disaster grows.
I’m not minimizing anything. I am simply saying that the public does not have the right to a National Enquierer tabloid style front row seat. Both the victims and the accused have rights of privacy and accused has a right to fair trial regardless of what we think of him.

Why?

You're a lefty, right?

I’m not minimizing anything. I am simply saying that the public does not have the right to a National Enquierer tabloid style front row seat. Both the victims and the accused have rights of privacy and accused has a right to fair trial regardless of what we think of him.

They arrested the reporter and sentenced him, very quickly to over a year.

The judge initially, banned any reporting on the arrest and jailing of the reporter.

This is not unimportant gossip shit.

Observations on the USMB over two years have led me to this.

There seems to be two Americas.

One is educated. Well read,well travelled and able to discern propaganda from fact. They are slightly left leaning and have decent liberal values.

The other America is uneducated, they drink up fake news as if it tastes of nectar. They have probably only been abroad with a gun in their hand. They are stupid,they have failed in life and they need someone to blame for it.
Gays,Blacks,Muslims,NFL players, Parkland survivors, its a growing list.

Which leads me to the absolute sshite that I see posted on this site about Europe in general and the UK in particular.

When I joined this board I was told that Europe was "gone". We were all being poisoned by halal burgers and sentenced to death by sharia courts for entering no go zones in all of our big cities.

Puzzling to one who lives here.

Then there was the faux outrage over London electing a Mayor who was "shock horror" a muslim.
M Khan is not to my taste but he is an affable character who is as westernised as any loon would want.

Then we come to poor Alfie Evans whose dying body was exploited by nutters who have no shame at all. Government death squads at work I was told,

Bit of a shock to me. I have a basic understanding of UK civics and I could not discern a direct line from Alder Hey to Downing St.And yet fuckwits a thousand miles away could work it all out on the basis of a few breitbart articles written by partisan hacks.

And on we go to Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Over here he iss seen as a drug dealing football hooligan/ fraudster. A neo nazi from the violent fringes of the UK underclass.Over in the states he is seen by some nuts as a modern day Robin Hood, saving white virgins from evil mooslims.

Again, the vacuous spout their ignorance of British law by trying to concoct a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact.

I may be a bit late coming to the party but I have realised that lack of knowledge is not an issue for these shit kickers. They dont need to know anything and in fact they cant be arsed to fill in the vast canyons of emptiness in their knowledge banks.

That is because their concerns are 100% about the US.

Shit US healthcare = Look at Alfie
Crazy US gun laws = Someone got shot in London
Immigration = Lets not import rape gangs

It really does make me weary readng all this ignorant shite.
Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

My sympathies are with my American friends and those educated individuals on this board. It cant be easy having to deal with this level of dumb every day.
------------------------------------------------------ i just don't like 'euros' and thats Western euros as they seem like Softies with no sense of self preservation . Eastern Europeans are different at least from what i currently read about them as they fight to keep their Eastern European culture , traditions and countries from being over run by muslims . Italy may have just joined the likes of the Eastern Europeans with some current actions of excluding boatloads of muslims in the last few days . Eastern Europeans are smarter than the Western Euros due to them having to had to fight muslims in the past . My conclusion is that there are 2 Europes . One Europe is filled with Western Euro dummies and Softies while the Eastern European are filled people filled with self preservation and determination . Maybe the USA ought to sh1tcan the Western Euros and embrace the Eastern Euros Tommy .

Observations on the USMB over two years have led me to this.

There seems to be two Americas.

One is educated. Well read,well travelled and able to discern propaganda from fact. They are slightly left leaning and have decent liberal values.

The other America is uneducated, they drink up fake news as if it tastes of nectar. They have probably only been abroad with a gun in their hand. They are stupid,they have failed in life and they need someone to blame for it.
Gays,Blacks,Muslims,NFL players, Parkland survivors, its a growing list.

Which leads me to the absolute sshite that I see posted on this site about Europe in general and the UK in particular.

When I joined this board I was told that Europe was "gone". We were all being poisoned by halal burgers and sentenced to death by sharia courts for entering no go zones in all of our big cities.

Puzzling to one who lives here.

Then there was the faux outrage over London electing a Mayor who was "shock horror" a muslim.
M Khan is not to my taste but he is an affable character who is as westernised as any loon would want.

Then we come to poor Alfie Evans whose dying body was exploited by nutters who have no shame at all. Government death squads at work I was told,

Bit of a shock to me. I have a basic understanding of UK civics and I could not discern a direct line from Alder Hey to Downing St.And yet fuckwits a thousand miles away could work it all out on the basis of a few breitbart articles written by partisan hacks.

And on we go to Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Over here he iss seen as a drug dealing football hooligan/ fraudster. A neo nazi from the violent fringes of the UK underclass.Over in the states he is seen by some nuts as a modern day Robin Hood, saving white virgins from evil mooslims.

Again, the vacuous spout their ignorance of British law by trying to concoct a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact.

I may be a bit late coming to the party but I have realised that lack of knowledge is not an issue for these shit kickers. They dont need to know anything and in fact they cant be arsed to fill in the vast canyons of emptiness in their knowledge banks.

That is because their concerns are 100% about the US.

Shit US healthcare = Look at Alfie
Crazy US gun laws = Someone got shot in London
Immigration = Lets not import rape gangs

It really does make me weary readng all this ignorant shite.
Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

My sympathies are with my American friends and those educated individuals on this board. It cant be easy having to deal with this level of dumb every day.
Got to be a joke, whites are as violent as blacks or Asians, the fact is the human race are violent when they think they need be. American left home because of the laws. Hence we have freedoms that people don't understand, We are a armed Nation and will be that forever. Without protection of law we will become another Europe or Mid East. So take your ideas and have the freedom to post or write the editors of the Lib News this is a freedom.

Forum List

Back