$2.99 ...

i'm loving that

are they still sticking to the absurd "sell out" streak?

They sure are.

That $2.99 wasn't the low price to get tonight, BTW. All of the tickets that were on sale for a buck-fifty sold earlier this afternoon.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I wouldn't go to Fenway tonight if Dennis Drinkwater gave me his seats for free.

OK, I thought you were implying that $3 tix brings out the dregs of Boston, who wouldn't normally go to the park. Perhaps not nice people to sit near. Kinda like Miami Hurricane fans. :)

OK, I thought you were implying that $3 tix brings out the dregs of Boston, who wouldn't normally go to the park. Perhaps not nice people to sit near. Kinda like Miami Hurricane fans. :)

there's probably some real baseball fans at the games for the first time since '04

sweet caroline?

bleccch

I wouldn't go to Fenway tonight if Dennis Drinkwater gave me his seats for free.
Why, is it all lowlifes?

And for the record, if I had those seats I would prolly be the biggest lowlife for about six sections and would get kicked out of the park before the third inning for being too loud and heckling players.

I had seats 9 rows behind the Red Sox dugout for a game against KC last season and I was scolded by the people around me for laying into John Lackey coming of the field at the end of a three-run first inning. In their defense, that's better than average for him.

He heard me loud and clear. Good times.

there's probably some real baseball fans at the games for the first time since '04

sweet caroline?

bleccch

Yeah.

I'm pretty sure I was the first real fan to have the seats in my above post in years. Bill Murray would say that I was scaring the straights.

sweet caroline?

bleccch

Yeah.

I'm pretty sure I was the first real fan to have the seats in my above post in years. Bill Murray would say that I was scaring the straights.

even the bleachers are full of pink asshats. it's disgusting

sweet caroline?

bleccch

Yeah.

even the bleachers are full of pink asshats. it's disgusting

I nearly threw up on a father and teenage son in front of me doing a choreographed dance to Sweet Caroline.

Why, is it all lowlifes?

And for the record, if I had those seats I would prolly be the biggest lowlife for about six sections and would get kicked out of the park before the third inning for being too loud and heckling players.

I had seats 9 rows behind the Red Sox dugout for a game against KC last season and I was scolded by the people around me for laying into John Lackey coming of the field at the end of a three-run first inning. In their defense, that's better than average for him.

Heckling and being loud is one thing. I love that. I just don't want to be subjected to 2+ hours of F-bombs and worse, especially when there are families around. But some people, unfortunately, are lowlifes and do not know how to behave in public, fan or no fan.

But I definitely agree that a lot of the real baseball fans have been priced out of the park. The total cost of going to a game has gotten out of hand.

Why, is it all lowlifes?

Heckling and being loud is one thing. I love that. I just don't want to be subjected to 2+ hours of F-bombs and worse, especially when there are families around. But some people, unfortunately, are lowlifes and do not know how to behave in public, fan or no fan.

But I definitely agree that a lot of the real baseball fans have been priced out of the park. The total cost of going to a game has gotten out of hand.

I was in the nosebleeds for the Bruins-Hurricanes game 7 a few years ago. The psychopath a couple of seats down from me who was screaming obscenities and making death threats at every Hurricanes player and their families the entire time was almost as entertaining as the game.

I was in the nosebleeds for the Bruins-Hurricanes game 7 a few years ago. The psychopath a couple of seats down from me who was screaming obscenities and making death threats at every Hurricanes player and their families the entire time was almost as entertaining as the game.

your perspective on stuff like that changes if you've got kids with you

your perspective on stuff like that changes if you've got kids with you

No doubt.

That's why I'd never take a kid to those sections for a playoff game.

Forum List

Back