2.5 Trillion barrels of Oil Shale Oil

There is no energy crisis. We just need to import less.

Matt Simmons & T. Boone Pickens are full of shit & have helped Wall Street Bankers Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, & BP conspire to rip you off. We did not have global peak oil production in 2005 & did not have peak USA oil production in 1970s. Governments are restricting production. Global oil production in 2008 reached 87.3 mb/d. That exceeded these experts prediction of 85 mb/d in 2005.

Here are details about how Wall Street uses tank farms & tanker ships holding oil offshore along with other aspects of the ongoing Enron-ification of the entire energy system.

supply.gif

turn off Alex Jones for a day, and come back to reality.

the peakoildebunked site does not deny peak oil... only the time frame.... and the proprietor, JD, has all but abandoned his site as one layer after another that he's denied for years has come true, making him look more and more idiotic.

if you can explain how the IEA, the Pentagon, the EIA, ASPO, the UN, the DoE, Total Oil, and long lines of petroleum geologists are all "full of shit," and how they collaborated on a vast lie that makes 9/11 conspiracy look like a minor huddle by comparison, the forum is all ears, wishful thinker.

do better.

Thank You, Jiggs.

Population growth, the rapid depletion of resources, and a changing climate are going to make this a very interesting century. The rapidity of the changes has taken even the 'alarmists' by surprise. Even at my age, I may see the start of the rapid decline in the human population.

Noooo. I don't waste my time on lunatic hopeless causes.

For a poster, you, who wastes an inordinate amount of time on this message board pumping circular logic, straw man argument and unfalsifiable claims, this is some poetic irony above, looney con man..

white flag accepted, limited poster. anytime u wanna explain how the DoE, IEA and Pentagon are all wrong, and how you're smarter than them all, the forum is all ears.

Hey Jiggs, what's your answer to population growth? It would appear that the people that traditionally vote for the Democrats are behind the vast amount of population growth....... especially, society robbing, government teet sucking, criminal breeding, drains on everything worth a shit population growth. The poorest, least educated legal and illegals are growing at ridiculous rates, what are you and your buddies that have all the answers going to do about it? It's not like they don't consume electricity and multiple forms of fossil fuel, we have the richest poor in the world. Most have cars, cell phones, big screen televisions and plenty of liquor and guns....... what they don't have is marketable skills or a desire to get them when it's so much easier to get the government handouts and steal from what the Democrats tell them are the evil rich. What the big plan?

My answer? or THE answer? the inevitability is war and chaos, which I believe is inevitable, due to mankind's nationalism, greed and arrogance.

My answer would start with actually acknowledging our population predicament. Opening a rational, open and ethical domestic and international dialogue on population growth and reduction. Education, tax breaks for one-child families (rather than breaks for huge families now), subsidized contraceptives? Might be a good start.

But I'm skeptical we'll ever get there. Willfully hindering human reproduction illicits very dark connotations, and defies many religious barriers. We'll never do it peacefully on our own. Instead, either mother nature will take care of it for us, or nuclear winter will.

At the end of the day, the science and mathematics are clear: There were only about 1.5 billion of us before oil. We are were we are 150 years later because of it. And there's no longer enough of it to go around. ... Period, end of story.

This rubber band can not continue to be pulled from both ends without eventually snapping.

Matt Simmons & T. Boone Pickens are full of shit & have helped Wall Street Bankers Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, & BP conspire to rip you off. We did not have global peak oil production in 2005 & did not have peak USA oil production in 1970s. Governments are restricting production. Global oil production in 2008 reached 87.3 mb/d. That exceeded these experts prediction of 85 mb/d in 2005.

Here are details about how Wall Street uses tank farms & tanker ships holding oil offshore along with other aspects of the ongoing Enronification of the entire energy system.

supply.gif

the peakoildebunked site does not deny peak oil... only the time frame.... and the proprietor, JD, has all but abandoned his site as one layer after another that he's denied for years has come true, making him look more and more idiotic.

if you can explain how the IEA, the Pentagon, the EIA, ASPO, the UN, the DoE, Total Oil, and long lines of petroleum geologists are all "full of shit," and how they collaborated on a vast lie that makes 9/11 conspiracy look like a minor huddle by comparison, the forum is all ears, wishful thinker.

do better.

I did not get my info from Alex Jones. The chart I posted came from the International Energy Agency’s (IEA) Oil Market Report. Matt Simmons & T. Boone Pickens have been pounding the airwaves since 2005 saying we passed peak oil in 2005 at 85mb/d yet in 2008 production jumped to 87mb/d. I will say cheap oil is gone meaning that the enormous growth in 3rd world countries have driven demand beyond supply & bringing on new production to keep pace with new demand will cost more to produce & tight supply will keep prices high. The last oil price spike showed that demand drops at $3.00 a gallon, so gas prices will remain just below $3 for a long time.

Last edited:

Here are details about how Wall Street uses tank farms & tanker ships holding oil offshore along with other aspects of the ongoing Enronification of the entire energy system.

supply.gif

do better.

I did not get my info from Alex Jones. The chart I posted came from the International Energy Agency’s (IEA) Oil Market Report. Matt Simmons & T. Boone Pickens have been pounding the airwaves since 2005 saying we passed peak oil in 2005 at 85mb/d yet in 2008 production jumped to 87mb/d. I will say cheap oil is gone meaning that the enormous growth in 3rd world countries have driven demand beyond supply & bringing on new production to keep pace with new demand will cost more to produce & tight supply will keep prices high. The last oil price spike showed that demand drops at $3.00 a gallon, so gas prices will remain just below $3 for a long time.
No you have to understand JerksConstantly believes anyone who disagrees with him gets their information from Alex Jones.

No you have to understand JerksConstantly believes anyone who disagrees with him gets their information from Alex Jones.

It's official... Your arsenal for this debate is utterly bankrupt, .... It's so pathetic for your argument, you're left with laughable extrapolation and painfully lame distortions of other poster's forum handles.

Wow, do you ever suck at this.

It's official... Your arsenal for this debate is utterly bankrupt, .... It's so pathetic for your argument, you're left with laughable extrapolation and painfully lame distortions of other poster's forum handles.

Wow, do you ever suck at this.
Ding! Scored a hit.

Anyone else notice how high the oil prices spiked with all that very rare light sweet crude GUSHING into the gulf of mexico? Wait... you didn't either? huh. whoda thunk? With oil being so rare and so little of it being found every passing year... you'd think the price would have increased by a factor of 10 by now.

:slap:

I found JiggsCasey's mentor - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mys_AQjM4U0&feature=related"]Ted Turner[/ame]

Sorry, but basic economics still don't support the "peak oil" myth, Mr. Malthus.

Actually, moron, oil supports economics, not the other way around... Once again, if its a myth, why does the DoE, the IEA, the EIA, Lloyds and the Pentagon all disagree with you? You must know better, right, closet righty?

Anyone else notice how high the oil prices spiked with all that very rare light sweet crude GUSHING into the gulf of mexico? Wait... you didn't either? huh. whoda thunk? With oil being so rare and so little of it being found every passing year... you'd think the price would have increased by a factor of 10 by now.

:slap:

Yes, of course, genius... Because anything that doesn't happen overnight for a field that holds a total of about 16 hours of energy must not be happening. :clap2:

"You'd think.... " Yeah, you're brilliant.

I found JiggsCasey's mentor - Ted Turner

Wrong again. Ted Turner is a student of this subject matter, just like me. My mentors are guys like Kenneth Deffeyes, Colin Campbell, Richard Heinberg, ... you know, actual petrol geologists and scientists. ...

Wrong again. Ted Turner is a student of this subject matter, just like me. My mentors are guys like Kenneth Deffeyes, Colin Campbell, Richard Heinberg, ... you know, actual petrol geologists and scientists. ...

All those mentors of yours have been proven wrong. We have passed all their prediction dates with rising production. They are more credible than the man made global warming crowd but so far none of their fear mongering is coming true. Free markets will change human habits to renewables if a peak is ever detected.

Ahh the shale oil scam.

Ever lived in an area that has been strip mined?

Your so funny.....have you ever seen what the hazards of cadmium mining do?

Your ill informed and lapping up Al Gores Bull Shit, the only difference between Big Oil & Green Initiative is who has the power, same effect and it will be dam expensive to convert a global infrastructure, get a real education, then come back for the adult conversations.....

All those mentors of yours have been proven wrong. We have passed all their prediction dates with rising production. They are more credible than the man made global warming crowd but so far none of their fear mongering is coming true. Free markets will change human habits to renewables if a peak is ever detected.

What in God's name are you ever talking about? None of them have been proven wrong. Not one. None of them gave a prediction date. We ARE in the beginning stages of demand>supply. In fact, until I named them, you very likely didn't know a thing about any one of them, and went scrambling to wiki to pretend you did know.

There will be no "free market" when there is a 10 million barrel per day shortfall... It will be utter chaos.... A condition you seem incapable of grasping.

Ahh the shale oil scam.

Ever lived in an area that has been strip mined?

Your so funny.....have you ever seen what the hazards of cadmium mining do?

Your ill informed and lapping up Al Gores Bull Shit, the only difference between Big Oil & Green Initiative is who has the power, same effect and it will be dam expensive to convert a global infrastructure, get a real education, then come back for the adult conversations.....

Not to mention that strip mining oil shale is ridiculously impractical.

What in God's name are you ever talking about? None of them have been proven wrong. Not one. None of them gave a prediction date. We ARE in the beginning stages of demand>supply. In fact, until I named them, you very likely didn't know a thing about any one of them, and went scrambling to wiki to pretend you did know.

There will be no "free market" when there is a 10 million barrel per day shortfall... It will be utter chaos.... A condition you seem incapable of grasping.

Wrong - Back in early 2007 I studied this. I watched their YouTube predictions & read most of the stuff on peak-oil, Life After the Oil Crash, government documents & other stuff on this topic. They all thought world oil production peaked in 2005. T. Boon Pickins & Matt Simons were leading the charge. Oil was sky rocketing as the fear was spreading. I was starting to believe it was real. I bought ethanol, bio-diesel, Potash Fertilizer stocks, oil futures contracts & stocks at $85. It rose to $140 & turned out there was no peak oil in 2005 & Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank got into oil hoarding early in 2004. Wall Street uses tank farms & tanker ships holding oil offshore along with other aspects of the ongoing Enronification of the entire energy system. I bailed on oil at $120. Made money on oil & ethanol but lost on fertilizer & bio-diesel but came out well in the green overall.

This was allowed by government as a precursor to how Wallstreet & Government will handle carbon cap & trade. There was no peak-oil as all these guys predicted. There can't be man made global warming & peak oil. One or both groups are lying. People are making tons of money from these fear tactics. Best to buy the dips & sell the rallies while sitting back watching these lies play themselves out. We all heard this kind of crap back in the 70's & the same thing happened then also. Oil, Ethanol, Solar & Wind went boom & then bust. I saw the wind farms in California fall into dis-repair & ruin.

Last edited:

Wrong - Back in early 2007 I studied this. I watched their YouTube predictions & read most of the stuff on peak-oil, Life After the Oil Crash, government documents & other stuff on this topic. They all thought world oil production peaked in 2005. T. Boon Pickins & Matt Simons were leading the charge. Oil was sky rocketing as the fear was spreading. I was starting to believe it was real. I bought ethanol, bio-diesel, Potash Fertilizer stocks, oil futures contracts & stocks at $85. It rose to $140 & turned out there was no peak oil in 2005 & Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank got into oil hoarding early in 2004. Wall Street uses tank farms & tanker ships holding oil offshore along with other aspects of the ongoing Enronification of the entire energy system. I bailed on oil at $120. Made money on oil & ethanol but lost on fertilizer & bio-diesel but came out well in the green overall.

This was allowed by government as a precursor to how Wallstreet & Government will handle carbon cap & trade. There was no peak-oil as all these guys predicted. There can't be man made global warming & peak oil. One or both groups are lying. People are making tons of money from these fear tactics. Best to buy the dips & sell the rallies while sitting back watching these lies play themselves out. We all heard this kind of crap back in the 70's & the same thing happened then also. Oil, Ethanol, Solar & Wind went boom & then bust. I saw the wind farms in California fall into dis-repair & ruin.

So, because you can still afford your internet connection and haven't lost your particular job (yet), it's not happening. Noted.

They all said it takes a few years after peak before economic shock sets it. Just because it didn't happen overnight, doesn't mean its not dead ahead.

They also predicted a "bumpy plateau" condition, which is exactly what has happened. That being, oil price volatility causes recession, which crushes demand, which lowers prices, which gives the illusion of recovery, which increases demand again, which outstrips existing supply... -- rinse - repeat.

No, they were dead-on correct, and continue to be. You're pretending otherwise because you don't see $6 gas yet. Meanwhile, we're simply skimming off a brief surplus, and new capacity is not coming close to keep up with dying existing capacity. Again, where is the light crude oil?

Also, again, why are those federal and international agencies lying? The IEA, the DoE, the Pentagon, the EIA, Total Oil in France, all predicting huge shortfall by 2015? I'm still waiting for anyone on this forum and many others to actually answer that question. No one dares, with good reason.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back