2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected 9/15 - 9/28 - 2015

NASA scientists were reported to have said there was an event coming. Are they also kooks? Listen up, G.T.. The bottom line is I stated from the OP that I did not believe it would happen. Now you are free to agree with me or not agree with me as everyone has their own opinion. Thanks for reading.
No, nasa scientists did not say that.

So, try again. No hoax. Just gullible fodder for online dweebs who believe everything they hear.
Google NASA Scientists predict meteorite - youtube. There is more than one video.

Since this is your claim, how about you post the ephemerides for this comet?

it must be al gore's hoax. he has already been made a fool of these last few winters, but now we have a comet that was created by all of us middle aged white guys who drive 10MPG SUV's all the time.

Gore is not an end times evangelical.
Gore is a moron. he came up with this global warming holocaust bullshit narrative in an attempt to remain relevant. He failed.
He's also a 100 squared hypocrite.

Which has nothing to do with the urban myth being promoted here. And if Gore failed, why did her receive, along with a bunch of scientists, a Nobel Prize on the subject. Could it be that the Nobel people know something you don't?

it must be al gore's hoax. he has already been made a fool of these last few winters, but now we have a comet that was created by all of us middle aged white guys who drive 10MPG SUV's all the time.

Gore is not an end times evangelical.
Gore is a moron. he came up with this global warming holocaust bullshit narrative in an attempt to remain relevant. He failed.
He's also a 100 squared hypocrite.

Which has nothing to do with the urban myth being promoted here. And if Gore failed, why did her receive, along with a bunch of scientists, a Nobel Prize on the subject. Could it be that the Nobel people know something you don't?

He received a Peace Prize. Obama showed you don't need to do anything to win one.

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......

So on global warming, he's an idiot.

He's a Jesuit. You can be sure he is no idiot. He is a very dangerous man with an extremely deceitful and dangerous agenda and one you had better keep your eye on.

Jeri you were baptized into the catholic church , your name is in their book, and since you think the Catholics are run by your satan , that means satan has your name in his book , for eternity

They have your name too, Guno. Are you worried? I'm not.

Face it Jeri you are in the clutches of satan having your name in the catholic church, no wonder why you are frightened!! :ack-1:

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......

So on global warming, he's an idiot.

He's a Jesuit. You can be sure he is no idiot. He is a very dangerous man with an extremely deceitful and dangerous agenda and one you had better keep your eye on.

Jeri you were baptized into the catholic church , your name is in their book, and since you think the Catholics are run by your satan , that means satan has your name in his book , for eternity

They have your name too, Guno. Are you worried? I'm not.

Sorry jeri I wasn't spawned from rosary swinging incense huffing statues bowers and pork eating Mackerel snappers

Last edited:
There is currently a news story about a 2.5 Mile Wide Comet that is expected to hit 200 miles off the Coast of Brazil / Venezuela on September 24. Other sources are saying it is expected to hit between September 15, 2015 and September 28, 2015.

I smell a rat in that report. It says exactly where the comet will land but gives no exact date or time.
It would be impossible to calculate the exact location of the impact without knowing the precise time of its arrival.
At the speed comets travel you would have to know to the minute when it was going to strike in order to know where. So I suspect the whole thing is a hoax.

Bush's fault.
or Fracking, doesn't Fracking cause asteroids to land in south america?

Or capital gains.
if the meteor lands in Baltimore, who will the mayor blame?
From the looks of that shithole negro LIBS have controlled since 1967 I assumed a comet had already landed in 'B'.
Or was it in Detroit?
i think Detroit was eaten by giant rats, many died though from either food poisoning or expired food they ate out of the refridgerators,

New Topics

Forum List

Back