2/3rds support BALANCED approach

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama, as I said, is going to shoot himself and the dems in the foot. 2/3rds of the people in this Country want a BALANCED approach to the deficit. tax increases AND cuts to entitlement programs and other things.

NBC/WSJ poll: Two-thirds support balanced deficit deal - First Read

It is what he promised he would do if reelected.

He has refused to offer any cuts so far and said point blank he would not offer cuts on entitlements.

Remind us again how the Republicans will get all the blame if Obama offers no cuts.

Sarge,
Watch out, you will soon find out that the WSJ , IBD, and others are nothing more than right wing publications funded by the "2%". As an old friend used to say those on the left don't read publications without lots of glossy pictures.

Sarge,
Watch out, you will soon find out that the WSJ , IBD, and others are nothing more than right wing publications funded by the "2%". As an old friend used to say those on the left don't read publications without lots of glossy pictures.

I can't wait for them to claim NBC is right wing.

Obama, as I said, is going to shoot himself and the dems in the foot. 2/3rds of the people in this Country want a BALANCED approach to the deficit. tax increases AND cuts to entitlement programs and other things.

He has refused to offer any cuts so far and said point blank he would not offer cuts on entitlements.

Remind us again how the Republicans will get all the blame if Obama offers no cuts.

Do you remember last time the "cliff" was apon us, the dems offered the republicans a 9 to 1 deal, the republicans said no, then they got trounced in the 2012 election, Obama ran his election on ending bush era taxes and won, now he is saying it's gonna be a 1 to 1 deal, and guess what, that's what the county wants.

Do you remember last time the "cliff" was apon us, the dems offered the republicans a 9 to 1 deal, the republicans said no, then they got trounced in the 2012 election, Obama ran his election on ending bush era taxes and won, now he is saying it's gonna be a 1 to 1 deal, and guess what, that's what the county wants.

This poll proves you are wrong. Obama has offered ZERO cuts and has stated for the record entitlements will not be on the table. Now if the dem senators with reelection in 2014 wanna risk their necks it is on them, the people WANT balanced, cuts and new taxes. All Obama wants is more spending more taxes and no cuts.

This poll proves you are wrong. Obama has offered ZERO cuts and has stated for the record entitlements will not be on the table. Now if the dem senators with reelection in 2014 wanna risk their necks it is on them, the people WANT balanced, cuts and new taxes. All Obama wants is more spending more taxes and no cuts.

How is the weather on Pluto? Cause your clearly not here on earth. Obama has said cuts will be made, but taxes must be as well, and a Poll is not evidence on what obama will or will not do, also every poll I have seen inluding faux news polls show that if we go over the deadline the republicans will be seen as the party at fault, see that's what happens when you try to govern by obstruction. If you need me to flood this tread with polls proving my point I will

Somehow I have difficulty putting any stock in any poll of just 1,000 people when there are over 300 million people in the US. Just saying....

How is the weather on Pluto? Cause your clearly not here on earth. Obama has said cuts will be made, but taxes must be as well, and a Poll is not evidence on what obama will or will not do, also every poll I have seen inluding faux news polls show that if we go over the deadline the republicans will be seen as the party at fault, see that's what happens when you try to govern by obstruction. If you need me to flood this tread with polls proving my point I will

In 1 month obama will own the responsibility. Nobody gives a crap about boehner.

Obama has offered $1.4 trillion in increased revenue and $800 billion in cuts

Last edited:

Forum List

Back