$2,200 per week for 5 minutes worth of work?

Lotsa people here didn't bother reading the article it seems....

And what did these people miss by not reading the article?

They didn't miss your profound ignorance. So, I hope they read it just so they are not influenced by you and your silliness.

My god you're dumb as dirt! :lol:

But if you're just a troll, then I bow to your trolliness! :clap2:

(Seriously, real people can't be as dumb as you, so you HAVE to be a troll. Please tell me you're a troll.)

So, you're applying for the position of USMB Resident Bigot.....:razz::razz:

Xsited is stating a fact, Beowolfe. That's not biggoted, nor is it racist

We're not all as stupid as you. So, peddle that insanity somewhere else.

It's quite obvious you are the one that is stupid., beowolfe. I worked for the government 30 years and saw it first hand. I suppose your going to call me a liar now.

If he really doesnt like his job and feels morally outraged about the waste of money he claims to be concerned about, wouldnt it be wise to *gasp* get a new job?

Read the article......he's nearing retirement....this is his parting shot.

Oh, that's GREAT!

He's 58 YEARS OLD!

Why should he be able to retire with full benefits at 58 when private sector individuals have to wait until 67?

:redface: Sorry, Boe....I retired at 57. My bad.
But I did save and invest in this great nation to make it happen.

Nice 'work' if you can get it.

oprah.jpg

And what did these people miss by not reading the article?

They didn't miss your profound ignorance. So, I hope they read it just so they are not influenced by you and your silliness.

(Seriously, real people can't be as dumb as you, so you HAVE to be a troll. Please tell me you're a troll.)

Troll? Pot calling the kettle black, huh. You're one of our biggest trolls......shifting every thread to a question of race. You and your little rightwingnut buddies are far more pre-occupied with race that the average joe.

And thought I know it won't dent your thick skull, it is no more or less difficult to fire black or gay people than it is to fire anyone else. But you wouldn't see all of the non-minority F ups that work for government who do absolutely nothing and are not terminated. And it's not because of race. Most governments have a procedure that has to be followed in order to terminate people. If you don't follow that procedure, that same government (state, federal or city) normally has a greivance procedure in place which will overrule firings that didn't follow procedure.

Not everyone who works for the government is a slacker - I've just found that the slacker ratio is much much higher when there is not profit motive discipline.

I also make a big distinction between the military and civilian employees. The former are generally have strong work ethics.

Not everyone who works for the government is a slacker - I've just found that the slacker ratio is much much higher when there is not profit motive discipline.

I also make a big distinction between the military and civilian employees. The former are generally have strong work ethics.

I've seen a lot of slackers in the government, Boe. Unless they break a law, they can be as lazy as they want. I always had a good work ethic and did the best I could while employed. I just took advcantage of the retirement requirements of 55 years old and 30 years of employment.

Troll? Pot calling the kettle black, huh. You're one of our biggest trolls......shifting every thread to a question of race. You and your little rightwingnut buddies are far more pre-occupied with race that the average joe.

And thought I know it won't dent your thick skull, it is no more or less difficult to fire black or gay people than it is to fire anyone else. But you wouldn't see all of the non-minority F ups that work for government who do absolutely nothing and are not terminated. And it's not because of race. Most governments have a procedure that has to be followed in order to terminate people. If you don't follow that procedure, that same government (state, federal or city) normally has a greivance procedure in place which will overrule firings that didn't follow procedure.

My rightwingnut buddies??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I'm rightwing now??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your second rant is, of course, wrong. It is much more difficult to fire black and gay people who deserve to be fired than others. Been there, done that. I have the experience and knowledge; you do not. It's as simple as that.

You simply do not know what you're talking about. But everyone knows that, so that's no big deal. I'm sorry you didn't admit to being a troll. I would have applauded you for that. But you're serious and you somehow think that you are intelligent. Wow! :cuckoo:

But keep your stupid posts coming! We'll just make sure that whatever you post, the opposite will be true. :lol:

If he really doesnt like his job and feels morally outraged about the waste of money he claims to be concerned about, wouldnt it be wise to *gasp* get a new job?

Yeah he should have just given up and faded inbto the woodwork so this can never be found out by the public.

You people just LOOK for ways to blame the black person huh?

Blame the black person? What on earth are you rambling about?

I'm saying that any sane person who thinks their job is a waste of money for their employer, who claims to be unfulfilled with work and doing practically nothing, is going to look for a job that they will better enjoy. Where they can grow and branch out in ways that their current job prevents them from doing.

But he isn't doing that. Which is extremely odd.

Read the article......he's nearing retirement....this is his parting shot.

I dislike the concept of retirement. Life doesn't end simply because we reach a certain age. I can't comprehend the mentality that says we need to stop working at a certain age. Work is one of the greatest things about life.

So because you don't recognize dry humor, Xsited1 must be a racist troll? :lol:

Lotsa people here didn't bother reading the article it seems....

I did. The thing I don't get is why go through all of this? Why not just fire the guy outright. On second thought, just eliminate the position. If they've gone this long under these circumstances, the position can't be that necessary.

Beats me. Seems that would be the easiest thing to do...

Forum List

Back