2.2% drop in unemployment enrages Republicans.

lobato1

Aug 6, 2013
Houston
Taking into account that Bush Jr left office January 20, 2009 & that the Obama Administration’s cabinet was finalized & approved by Congress in February 2009 at which time the unemployment rate was 8.3%.

By my calc with today’s July 2014 news of 6.1% unemployment rate means a drop of 2.2% in unemployment & dropping fast.

My Reference on the February 2009 unemployment rate: Graph: Unemployment rate (seasonally adjusted)
My Reference on the present 6.1% & dropping fast unemployment rate that upsets Republicans: ? Fox Business Host Actually Whines On Twitter About Low Unemployment Rate, Thinks It?s Bad For Economy

Best Regards
Lobato1

Last edited:
I haven't seen any republicans enraged. Some are a little ticked off at being lied to again but not enraged.

Do you think the half a million "refugees" will be considered in the next unemployment rate or will they be permanently on welfare?

If the Unemployment rate were REALLY dropping then we'd a corresponding drop in the Welfare Rolls.

How's that going?

YOU believing Government lies enrages NO ONE!

Nope, unemployement is still above 7%. Not sure where you're getting your figures, but alas, you are wrong.

The thread title is incorrect.

Fixed: Progressives celebrate millions of people dropping out of the labor force and becoming dependent upon Big Government.

Eventually NO ONE will be looking for work so there'll be NO Unemployment!

Ta dah! Like magic!

No, there will still be unemployment, and the country will be in turmoil, but hey, that's what you all want so happy unemployment and hand outs to you! Enjoy them for a little while longer.

The unemployment numbers have always been mis-leading.

Take the number of people in the workforce, and the number of people currently drawing unemployment, but leave out people whose unemployment benefits have run out, and those who have not been employed long enough to file for unemployment benefits and lets get us a number here.

Unemployment figures is just a way for politicians to belittle other politicians with no benefit at all to the American people. As long as people continue to fall for political spin games, they will continue to be played, by both sides.

Real unemployment rate is 12.15% or more!! And 30% part time!!! =pathetic!!!

Taking into account that Bush Jr left office January 20, 2009 & that the Obama Administration’s cabinet was finalized & approved by Congress in February 2009 at which time the unemployment rate was 8.3%.

By my calc with today’s July 2014 news of 6.1% unemployment rate means a drop of 2.2% in unemployment & dropping fast.

My Reference on the February 2009 unemployment rate: Graph: Unemployment rate (seasonally adjusted)
My Reference on the present 6.1% & dropping fast unemployment rate that upsets Republicans: ? Fox Business Host Actually Whines On Twitter About Low Unemployment Rate, Thinks It?s Bad For Economy

Best Regards
Lobato1
I think fearful is a better word that describes Republicans. If unemployment get's in the 5% range, they lose their biggest weapon against the Democrats. Going from 10% to nearly 5% unemployment is going to be hard to fight.

If the Unemployment rate were REALLY dropping then we'd a corresponding drop in the Welfare Rolls.

How's that going?

SO YOU CAN'T CRITICALLY THINK? Depends on how wide and deep Dubya/ left US in the hole!

June marks 52 straight months of private sector job growth, the longest ever on record, beating out Bill Clinton's record of 51 continuous months of private sector job growth from February 1996 to April 2000

Best Regards
Lobato1

It is dropping fast, but it is also true that many people stopped looking for work and are actually no longer showing up in those numbers. The good thing is that with the economy picking back up, a lot of these people will find their way back into the work force in the near future. Despite everything Republicans have done to thwart any economic growth, things are starting to really move forward in a positive way.

When millions upon millions of people drop out of the labor force and not actively seeking employment, they are no longer counted in unemployment statistics. Thus the unemployment rate goes down. Who are you trying to fool, Comrade? Only your fellow comrades?

DUBYA LOST 673,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years (not counting the 4+ million lost in 2009 thanks to his policies)

Under Obama there has been nearly 10 million PRIVATE sector jobs created since hitting Dubya's bottom March 2010, NET private sector jobs, 5.5+ million

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Best Regards
Lobato1

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

today; 18.8 million unemployed and 17.6 Trillion in debt
2008 13.5 million unemployed and 10.4 trillion in debt

I know math is very hard for liberals, so I'll just tell you that obama has failed the American people and has really really stuck it to the poor and working class

How's that going?

SO YOU CAN'T CRITICALLY THINK? Depends on how wide and deep Dubya/ left US in the hole!

June marks 52 straight months of private sector job growth, the longest ever on record, beating out Bill Clinton's record of 51 continuous months of private sector job growth from February 1996 to April 2000

aren't you the guy that came here begging for money?

or was that some other leftist?

Forum List

Back