1st time trying online dating- Ladies: "Curvy" does not = FAT

only a dog wants a bone...i like a bit of meat on a man...cant stand white boy ass

"white boy ass?"

What on earth is that?:confused:

l_2eb695a8eed24d3bb7da9385c38042cf.jpg

A bit overweight gals are fine with me. However based on my personal experience and observations in life, HIGHLY overweight women tend to have other attitude issues.

Fat = sweat in the summer. Independent from gender.

Besides that, some baroque-type women can be very sexy.

Skinny people don't perspire?

Do they pant to keep cool?

Our bodies hold onto all the moisture they can so that we don't fade into nothingness.

Actually, I wish panting worked, I hate sweating :(

Post a pic and we'll tell you whether you rate as 'attractive'.

No way, I dont' want you USMB chicks stalking me.:tongue:

Take our word for it, we have very high standards. You wouldn't make my 'to do' list if you paid me the $39.99.

The only exception for me might be Huggy, who has used the same photo in his avatar forever, so I'm assuming it really must be him. But I'll never know for sure, will I... But he would have to be into "older" women!

Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't ever pay for a date under any circumstances. However, I do think just for fun speed dating would be a hoot. I can think of all kinds of ways to trip up those desperate clowns.

bucs90 said:
Well, that brings me to one reason I tried the site. I'll admit, many of my fellow men are d-bags. I worked in a bar for a while, and from that experience, I hate approaching women that I dont know. Not b/c I'm shy, but I learned from working at bars that 99% of women dont wanna be approached usually. Most of the time the guy is annoying them. So, I hate feeling like "that guy".

I assume you're talking about just a bar and not a club. I'll give you a helpful hint in attracting a woman in a bar. Just keep giving her an occasional steady look, without actually saying a word nor approaching her. Before long, she'll notice and will start returning "the look," at which point it won't take long before one or the other makes a nice, slow move. Now that's not to say once s/he opens the mouth and speaks it will end right there...

Last edited:
I've been divorced for about three years, now, but I'm not tired of living alone, yet.

I like you girls, seriously I do, but jesus! the relationship maintanance some of you demand can be rather tedious.

I'll tell you what annoys me about living alone.

Cooking!

I still cannot figure out how to shop and cook for one.

I throw away so much damned food.

How do you buy celery or salad for one?

Try buying a roast suitable for one.

Sure I can cook and freeze stuff, but ya know...a lot of stuff just isn't all that good after its frozen.

And today?

Okay, I have a half turkey already cooked. It was left over from a couple weeks ago.

Now I'll be hosting dinner for two but hell! I've got about 6 pounds of turky here!

We're never gonna finish that.

So I'll make turkey chili and turkey sandwisches and still more turkey soup and I'll still waste a hell of lot.

I don't know why this bothers me so much, but I just HATE to waste food.

What I should have become was a den mother.

Perhaps I should turn my place into a group home, but honestly that's a pain in the ass, too.

I need some REAL hippies who understand what communial living really means.

Most people who THINK they're hippies are merely self centered stoners.

When I need salad or sandwich ingredients for a one-shot lunch or dinner, I go to the salad bar at a supermarket. You'll pay more, buying it by the pound, but at least you won't be throwing out what you can't eat.

If you enjoy cooking for a crowd instead of just one, go ahead and cook for more people. Eat what you want and save enough leftovers for yourself, then wrap it up and deliver it to a woman's shelter. You could do that once a week. Also, you might just inquire about the women in that shelter. Maybe there's one or two who could use a temporary home instead of the rigidity of living in a shelter. Just check references first. You might just find that you enjoy opening up your home to disadvantaged people, and you could then check what your state requirements are for opening a halfway house. There is ALWAYS a desperate need for more of those. Your income, of course, would be paid by the state (or local entity, if that's the case).

I ♥ living alone. Other people's crap in my house makes me homicidal.

I'm that way too. Once I slammed the door on my ex-husband, I never EVER wanted to "take care of" another person the rest of my life in my own home. Even my son knows he will start to wear out his welcome after 3 days, so I'm glad he also starts getting antsy once we've exhausted the talk-a-thons catching up and reminiscing.

You'll see a LOT more skinny gals with fat guys then the other way around, because a lot of times those gals also like their fat wallets!

ez did you miss the study...fat men are better in bed....

Sex Lasts Longer for Overweight Men: Study

only a dog wants a bone...i like a bit of meat on a man...cant stand white boy ass

I like me some strong arms, and a nice firm butt on a man. :eusa_drool:

A good butt looking good in Levis or Wranglers, and a killer smile, and I'm all his.

Ok, I'm not really shy, so I'll say it, I tried an online dating site. It's one of the 2 major ones that advertises on network TV, dont know if mentioning name is somehow civily wrong, but whatever.

Anyhow, suprisingly, lots of attractive, normal women on there. Mostly they are new to town, tired of the bar scene, or just wanna know someone before they actually go on a date. I gotta say, despite my preconceptions, it's not a bad way to go at all.

BUT I gotta rant on something. I've met up on a few meet & greet dates at a coffee shop. Nice way to meet someone new, just over coffee. And I'm gonna let you guys in on some secrets I've learned........

1. Under "body type" if the girl lists "curvy" and doesn't post a full body photo, she is FAT. 100% chance. They do have "a few extra pounds" and "full figured" as options, but the fatties ALWAYS pick "curvy". Like calling Mt. Everestt "tall".

2. Under the part where it tells if a person has kids, if they list "tell you later", then yeah, they got at least 3.

3. Their pictures are probably from their college days. Even if they are 30 years old. And "curvy".

So there you have it. Just needed to rant. It sparked when I met a chick at a coffee shop from the site. Her pics were pretty. She's 29. Listed "curvy", and in her pics, she did indeed look truly 36-24-26 type curvy. Under "kids" she listed "no answer". So, I went. She's about 240 pounds. And brought her 3 kids with her. I had no idea who she was and she just sat down and said hi. At first I actually said "Hi, I"m saving that seat, I'm meeting someone here" and she said "Yeah, silly, it's me ________, how are you?" WTF.:eek:
Boy, you are new to internet dating. Some basic advice.

1. It's just like the bar scene, but with more social anxiety and fewer drunks... but no fewer assholes.

2. Pictures lie. you can only trust them to be SIMILAR to the person.

3. Never pay. Ever. It's not worth it and the success is just as likely as meeting at a bus station.

4. Know your deal breakers. Do not compromise. Pretty does not trump psycho.

5. It's harder to get a feel for a person online. Therefore give the benefit of the doubt to weird answers to questions.

6. Women get 200 times more responses than men. Most of them are stupid to disgusting.

I've been divorced for about three years, now, but I'm not tired of living alone, yet.

I like you girls, seriously I do, but jesus! the relationship maintanance some of you demand can be rather tedious.

I'll tell you what annoys me about living alone.

Cooking!

I still cannot figure out how to shop and cook for one.

I throw away so much damned food.

How do you buy celery or salad for one?
Try pre-bagged salad greens and a la carte produce...Although a little more expensive you throw away much less.

Try buying a roast suitable for one.
Some of the smaller microwaveable roasts are quite good...less in the leftover department, too.

Sure I can cook and freeze stuff, but ya know...a lot of stuff just isn't all that good after its frozen.
Why cook it...I buy whole pork loins, big slabs of salmon, boneless chicken portions, filets from the markdown section, portion them, wrap them in white butcher wrap (key for avoiding freezer burn) and grill them later.

And today?

Okay, I have a half turkey already cooked. It was left over from a couple weeks ago.

Now I'll be hosting dinner for two but hell! I've got about 6 pounds of turky here!

We're never gonna finish that.
Why not buy something like a Jenny-O turkey breast instead of the whole bird?

I think you're making this a lot harder for yourself than you need to.

A bit overweight gals are fine with me. However based on my personal experience and observations in life, HIGHLY overweight women tend to have other attitude issues.

Fat = sweat in the summer. Independent from gender.

Besides that, some baroque-type women can be very sexy.

Skinny people don't perspire?

Do they pant to keep cool?

Where I live, EVERYBODY sweats in the summer. It's impossible to avoid.

Interestingly, my skinny little roommate/business partner sweats more than anyone else in the house. Go figure.

Forum List

Back