1st time trying online dating- Ladies: "Curvy" does not = FAT

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by bucs90, Nov 24, 2010.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Ok, I'm not really shy, so I'll say it, I tried an online dating site. It's one of the 2 major ones that advertises on network TV, dont know if mentioning name is somehow civily wrong, but whatever.

Anyhow, suprisingly, lots of attractive, normal women on there. Mostly they are new to town, tired of the bar scene, or just wanna know someone before they actually go on a date. I gotta say, despite my preconceptions, it's not a bad way to go at all.

BUT I gotta rant on something. I've met up on a few meet & greet dates at a coffee shop. Nice way to meet someone new, just over coffee. And I'm gonna let you guys in on some secrets I've learned........

1. Under "body type" if the girl lists "curvy" and doesn't post a full body photo, she is FAT. 100% chance. They do have "a few extra pounds" and "full figured" as options, but the fatties ALWAYS pick "curvy". Like calling Mt. Everestt "tall".

2. Under the part where it tells if a person has kids, if they list "tell you later", then yeah, they got at least 3.

3. Their pictures are probably from their college days. Even if they are 30 years old. And "curvy".

So there you have it. Just needed to rant. It sparked when I met a chick at a coffee shop from the site. Her pics were pretty. She's 29. Listed "curvy", and in her pics, she did indeed look truly 36-24-26 type curvy. Under "kids" she listed "no answer". So, I went. She's about 240 pounds. And brought her 3 kids with her. I had no idea who she was and she just sat down and said hi. At first I actually said "Hi, I"m saving that seat, I'm meeting someone here" and she said "Yeah, silly, it's me ________, how are you?" WTF.:eek:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    No wonder you have to use the site.

3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Post a pic and we'll tell you whether you rate as 'attractive'.

4. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Hey, it's a gold mine!!!! One wouldn't believe how many "new to town" girls on there! They just moved here, dont know anyone, dont have any exes that live here, it's like shooting fish in a barrel!!!!

I strongly recommend it to any guys out there who are tired of the same ole local skeez in your town. I for one have no problem showing the new girl to town around the nice tourist spots and of course, being the only friend she has in town:lol::lol::lol:

Best damn $39.99 I've ever spent.

5. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    No way, I dont' want you USMB chicks stalking me.:tongue:

6. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    Dating off a dating site is still dating, bucs. That's a real, live humanoid you have there, and both of you should treat each other as such. If she lied to you -- even if it is by using an old photo -- then I'd say it's over before it has begun, unless you feel that your life lacks drama.

Course, you must be honest as well.

7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Hey now..........I was polite. I had the cup of coffee, was civil. She just ain't getting another call back.

I just dont want fat chicks saying they are "curvy" and posting fraudulent pics. I dont list "athletic and toned" on mine, I list "about average". I am in great shape, but no model, so I aint gonna lie.

But all that aside......meeting the new girls in town through that is truly the best kept secret in the social world!!!!:razz:

8. PixieStix

PixieStix Coal Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,259
    I asked someone once.

Does this dress make me look bumpy? :eusa_shhh:

I know this has nothing to do with fat, but hey, I think bumpy means fat. Maybe the woman does not see herself as fat

9. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I see your point. But god dang, at some point, a person knows "I'm a fat ass". I mean when a guy starts getting a bit of a beer belly, starts getting up to 18-20% body fat, he knows he isn't in the best shape, but maybe in a bit of denial.

But dam, when a girl gets over 240, or a guy gets up near 300, they know good and dad gum well that they are fat!!

10. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Take our word for it, we have very high standards. You wouldn't make my 'to do' list if you paid me the $39.99.