1st thing the Obama team thought about on the anniversary of 9/11 was... Obama

not sure how being permanently banned form posting lets the loser off the hook, but whatever.

See doofus...

In a sig line bet, you still post but every post you make highlights your loss. Sort of a constant reminder of your failure.

With your stakes, you're soon forgotten since you're not posting here any longer.

I proposed a man's bet. You proposed a wimpy little opt-out. Still...it will be good to see you on the "In Memoriam" post I'm working on. I will cite some highlights of your posting history (if I can find any).

You already accepted my bet, dumb ass. No changes.

Yeah dickweed...I didn't ask for a change. Just pointing out how you can't play my advanced game beeotch.

Because obama has one agenda.. To get elected and make America fail.. You cant stop a dictator while he is hard at work trying to destroy this country

wow.. the first thing the Obama team thought about on the anniversary of 9/11 was... Obama's re-election.

Obama team tweets campaign message on 9/11 anniversary, day bodies returned from Libya | Fox News

"The election is in eight weeks. Sign up to volunteer," reads the first tweet, on Wednesday, the 11th anniversary of the deadly attacks, from @BarackObama.
The tweet went out at 7:07 a.m. President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama then appeared on the White House South Lawn and bowed their heads at 8:46 a.m.

I'm going to miss Conservative and his ability to spectacularly self pwn and willingness to go to the mattresses over the inane.

I'm going to miss Conservative and his ability to spectacularly self pwn and willingness to go to the mattresses over the inane.

I'd ask if you had the balls candycorn has to accept my bet, but we all know the answer is no, Vag-boy.

Like I said your wager is a pussy bet. You get to avoid all the mocking and ridicule that should come with backing a moron like Romney.

I'd offer you a sig bet but that's useless now ... you're already going to be gone. Somehow I suspect that's what you really want to happen anyway. There's no way a thin skinned lad like yourself will be able to handle this place during the weeks following the re-election.

I'd ask if you had the balls candycorn has to accept my bet, but we all know the answer is no, Vag-boy.

Like I said your wager is a pussy bet. You get to avoid all the mocking and ridicule that should come with backing a moron like Romney.

I'd offer you a sig bet but that's useless now ... you're already going to be gone. Somehow I suspect that's what you really want to happen anyway. There's no way a thin skinned lad like yourself will be able to handle this place during the weeks following the re-election.

thin-skinned :rofl:

I'd have to care about someone for anything they say to hurt me :rofl:

I'll bet my posting privs against yours that Romney wins.

Obama wins, I have the mods IP ban me permanently... no socks allowed.

Romney wins, you have the mods IP ban you permanently... no socks allowed.

Deal?

Sure! Lets do it. I do need you to e-mail (PM me) the URL to your picture though. I'm putting together a memorial ala the Oscars to all of the posters who will no longer be with us come 11/7. I need that URL to add to my collection of Gasbag, Amazed, Tea Party Samurai, Listening....and other victims yet to come.

I am bookmarking this so you can't weasel out.

Make sure you send me the URL...

New Topics

Forum List

Back