1st thing the Obama team thought about on the anniversary of 9/11 was... Obama

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
wow.. the first thing the Obama team thought about on the anniversary of 9/11 was... Obama's re-election.

Obama team tweets campaign message on 9/11 anniversary, day bodies returned from Libya | Fox News

"The election is in eight weeks. Sign up to volunteer," reads the first tweet, on Wednesday, the 11th anniversary of the deadly attacks, from @BarackObama.
The tweet went out at 7:07 a.m. President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama then appeared on the White House South Lawn and bowed their heads at 8:46 a.m.

wow.. the first thing the Obama team thought about on the anniversary of 9/11 was... Obama's re-election.

Obama team tweets campaign message on 9/11 anniversary, day bodies returned from Libya | Fox News

"The election is in eight weeks. Sign up to volunteer," reads the first tweet, on Wednesday, the 11th anniversary of the deadly attacks, from @BarackObama.
The tweet went out at 7:07 a.m. President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama then appeared on the White House South Lawn and bowed their heads at 8:46 a.m.

How was Romney on 9/11...oh yeah shooting off his twitter at the wrong target.

Tweets...really?

Fox News? Wow, it must be true...

FoxNews_toilet.gif

Last edited:
Oh...did you still want to bet sig lines on the outcome of the election?

I'll bet my posting privs against yours that Romney wins.

Obama wins, I have the mods IP ban me permanently... no socks allowed.

Romney wins, you have the mods IP ban you permanently... no socks allowed.

Deal?

This is a pussy bet that let's the loser off the hook.

not sure how being permanently banned form posting lets the loser off the hook, but whatever.

prove it wrong, Shitting Bull.

Deal?

Sure! Lets do it. I do need you to e-mail (PM me) the URL to your picture though. I'm putting together a memorial ala the Oscars to all of the posters who will no longer be with us come 11/7. I need that URL to add to my collection of Gasbag, Amazed, Tea Party Samurai, Listening....and other victims yet to come.

Deal?

not sure how being permanently banned form posting lets the loser off the hook, but whatever.

See doofus...

In a sig line bet, you still post but every post you make highlights your loss. Sort of a constant reminder of your failure.

With your stakes, you're soon forgotten since you're not posting here any longer.

I proposed a man's bet. You proposed a wimpy little opt-out. Still...it will be good to see you on the "In Memoriam" post I'm working on. I will cite some highlights of your posting history (if I can find any).

Deal?

Sure! Lets do it. I do need you to e-mail (PM me) the URL to your picture though. I'm putting together a memorial ala the Oscars to all of the posters who will no longer be with us come 11/7. I need that URL to add to my collection of Gasbag, Amazed, Tea Party Samurai, Listening....and other victims yet to come.

I am bookmarking this so you can't weasel out.

Here's what I say to all you big talking tough gals and guys: Place your bets, Vegas is waiting.

So, you admit the 1st thing Obama's team thought about on 9/11/2012 was Obama, and the 1st thing Romney's team thought about was the importance of the date... right?

I mean, the actual posts are linked above. Even a monumental fuck up like you can't say it isn't true, now.

See doofus...

In a sig line bet, you still post but every post you make highlights your loss. Sort of a constant reminder of your failure.

With your stakes, you're soon forgotten since you're not posting here any longer.

I proposed a man's bet. You proposed a wimpy little opt-out. Still...it will be good to see you on the "In Memoriam" post I'm working on. I will cite some highlights of your posting history (if I can find any).

You already accepted my bet, dumb ass. No changes.

Why don't we set up a thread and ask a mod to track it and enforce it.

All the supporters whose candidate loses leaves forever. The mods permanently block them.

Any thoughts?

Forum List

Back