1st Soccer game today, we kicked butt!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
My youngest had his first game today, I'll tell you what that kid is an incredible soccer player he surprises me all the time!

First let me just say I am not the parent who sits around bragging about how my kid is the best player, I call it like I see it, my oldest does ok but he is not a great player, my youngest who is 6, on the other hand is awesome!

His coach put him in forward center in the second quarter, once that ball was in motion he was all over it. He ended up with 2 goals and 3 misses by inches, that last goal that he scored was awesome!

It was a penalty kick from the corner goal box which is about 10 feet from the goal, the goalie then kicks the ball back into play, my son who is another 10 feet from the goalie had the ball come right to him, he then stops it, then kicks, it goes airbound over the goalies head for another score! :mm:

Needless to say my son was grinning ear to ear!

Great! I'm sure John would still like to have Jesse. Colston Rhodes is doing awesome for their team, and you wouldn't believe Davy! He almost scored twice! This from the kid who would wander aimlessly on the field last season. Emma did well. She is so fast! But doesn't have much control over the ball. You know Abbie's ability, but she tried her hardest. I am sunburnt! Games from 9:30 to 3:00!!!!

What time were you there?

mom4 said:
Great! I'm sure John would still like to have Jesse. Colston Rhodes is doing awesome for their team, and you wouldn't believe Davy! He almost scored twice! This from the kid who would wander aimlessly on the field last season. Emma did well. She is so fast! But doesn't have much control over the ball. You know Abbie's ability, but she tried her hardest. I am sunburnt! Games from 9:30 to 3:00!!!!

What time were you there?

Jesse's game was at 2 we got there around 1:30.

I wish John still had Jesse, I hate not knowing any of these parent's although they were all cheering for Jesse during the second quarter, now if I can just figure out the rest of the kid's names before the season is over I'll being doing good!

Davy almost scored twice! your kidding me right? little davy Mr. I am just going to wander over here and see what this ladybug's doing I really don't care where the ball is! That Davy!

Emma was always fast! and Abbie is just Abbie, Don't say it! :D

John is bribing Davy with fake worms for fishing if he gets a goal.

I can't believe we didn't see you. Emma's game was on the field right down from the instructional fields. Of course, I was trying to keep my eyes on 5 kids... we had John's niece Hannah, too.

Don't worry about the names. John can't even keep them straight, and he's the coach! You'll catch on.

Forum List

Back