1st She's Caught Facilitatnig Chinese Espionage For Decades...Now She Dines W/Iranian FM

...and she then LIED about the dinner meeting, claiming the State Department arranged the entire thing.

The State Department responded by declaring they did NOT ask Feinstein to meet with any Iranians....

:wtf:

Hmmm....I wonder if John Kerry was there?

:rolleyes:

Sen. Feinstein Dines with Iranian FM Amid Tensions

She is likely doing what Ted Kennedy did with the russians and telling them not to cooperate or moderate any of their actions while Trump is in office, that the democrats will give them a better deal....

She needs to be investigated for conducting foriegn policy...

...and she then LIED about the dinner meeting, claiming the State Department arranged the entire thing.

The State Department responded by declaring they did NOT ask Feinstein to meet with any Iranians....

She is likely doing what Ted Kennedy did with the russians and telling them not to cooperate or moderate any of their actions while Trump is in office, that the democrats will give them a better deal....

She should have been perp-walked when they found she had been harboring a Chinese spy in her office on her team for decades... The Democrats were too busy, though, chasing noin-existent Trump-Russia collusion.

She should have been perp-walked when they found she had been harboring a Chinese spy in her office on her team for decades... The Democrats were too busy, though, chasing noin-existent Trump-Russia collusion.
You are just soooooooooo pathetic.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...

SSDD

Trump bad, bad, bad.

Oh, the irony.
Lol

You are just soooooooooo pathetic.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...

SSDD

Oh look, diplomacy. Somebody has to do something while Trump sits on the golf course tantrumming.

Oh look, diplomacy. Somebody has to do something while Trump sits on the golf course tantrumming.
That's what you call facilitating espionage / undermining the President's foreign policy?

If a Conservative had dinner with a Russian diplomat snowflakes would be screaming 'treason', not 'diplomacy'.

Democrats can have foreign spies working for them for decades & meet with foreign enemies and claim it's 'all good'....

Bwuhahahaha

Forum List

Back