1st Debate: And Obama has the first gaffe in 10 seconds

Apparently the President is not up to date on some of Romney's last known positions on some issues.

How great a twist is it that a guy thinks his flip flops on the issues represent an opportunity for him to catch his opponent misrepresenting his position?

Romney objected to the $716 billion medicare cut. And he told Obama that his strawman that prescription drugs cuts doesn't account for that cut. One dollar in savings doesn't equal fifteen bucks in cuts. And you should've saw Obama hand his head like, 'ya got me partner.'

Romney also mentioned that Obama's across the board cuts have made it so fifteen percent of hospitals are not accepting new medicare patients.

"You'll never balance the budget by raising taxes."

Clinton raised taxes, cut spending. And balanced the budget. Bush cut taxes, spent like a drunken sailor, and was the primary driver of the largest economic debacle since the Great Depression.

And Romney wants to repeat the mistakes of Bush.

Before Romney could even say a word__ Obama had the first gaffe; stating the next year Michelle and he would not be celebrating their anniversary in front of 40 million people.

You got that right Obama. We look forward to you being an afterthought a year from now.

He meant that he wouldn't be in a debate. They'd be having date night in New York City and fly in on Air Force One.

Before Romney could even say a word__ Obama had the first gaffe; stating the next year Michelle and he would not be celebrating their anniversary in front of 40 million people.

You got that right Obama. We look forward to you being an afterthought a year from now.

He meant that he wouldn't be in a debate. They'd be having date night in New York City and fly in on Air Force One.

I have no doubt that Obama is looking forward to burning more of our money for his own personal whims.

Im pretty sure he meant he wouldnt be in a debate...

But yeah I was thinking that too

Im pretty sure he meant he wouldnt be in a debate...

But yeah I was thinking that too

Oh yea__ I guess I'm using a liberal definition of gaffe. Pun intended.

Forum List

Back