1st 2016 Oregon poll shows massive Clinton strength

Uh, Seattle is in Washington, not Oregon.

SeaTac'ers themselves call SpaceNeedleCity the "Soviet of Seattle".

And Oregon is the focus of this thread, not Washington State.

If you get out of Mommy's basement a little more often, do go buy yourself a good geography book, mkay?

:D

Where did he mention Seattle?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

He called Oregon the "Peoples Republic of Oregon", but that title is usually jestingly used for Washington State, not Oregon.

You do understand that those two states are not one and the same, right?

(I've learned with a number of brain-damaged children here in USMB, you really have to SPELL IT OUT FOR THEM)

I lived in Oregon and Washington, it has been called that by natives for years. Lars Larsen a talk show host in Portland and now national is talk show host has used the phrase for several years. You know certain phrases can be used by other areas, such as the Peoples Republic of California I have heard more than the Peoples Republic of Washington.

You do understand that phases can be used for more than one place don't you?

You may need to get out and travel more.

So, it goes like this.

Mild mannered dude puts out a somewhat but still interesting thread about the 1st 2016 prez poll of Oregon - the beginning of a data baseline all the way to election day 2016.

As if on cue, brain-damaged Righties squawk things like "Sibelius" "Health Care", "People's Republic".

Lame, guys, lame.

You need to spice it up with

BENGHAZI!!!

Yes, lots and lots of BENGHAZI!

There are maybe 4 Righties here in USMB whom I have witnessed as actually being able to keep the theme of the OP going and not go wildly off topic.

So, let's try again. Here is the title of the OP:

1st 2016 Oregon poll shows massive Clinton strength

Lots of detailed information in the OP about this poll, with links.

Lots of corollary information and the WHY of it all.

Have fun. Let's see if just even one Rightie who has frothed here can actually read and understand and OP and then actually contribute something productive to the discussion/debate.

LOL.... like little children, gotta lead them by the hand... LOL.... really.

:rofl:
Debate? What debate?

If hell froze over and Hillary ran as a republican, a poop sandwich with a "D" by its name would hold a 60-40 advantage in Oregon.

If you are too dense to figure out that one, then I don't know what else to say.

Where did he mention Seattle?

He called Oregon the "Peoples Republic of Oregon", but that title is usually jestingly used for Washington State, not Oregon.

You do understand that those two states are not one and the same, right?

(I've learned with a number of brain-damaged children here in USMB, you really have to SPELL IT OUT FOR THEM)

I lived in Oregon and Washington, it has been called that by natives for years. Lars Larsen a talk show host in Portland and now national is talk show host has used the phrase for several years. You know certain phrases can be used by other areas, such as the Peoples Republic of California I have heard more than the Peoples Republic of Washington.

You do understand that phases can be used for more than one place don't you?

You may need to get out and travel more.

But those basement stairs are sooooo steep. Then there's the risk of contagion to consider.

Stat if Pol Pot polled less than 40% in any and every poll on the left coast except for Alaska that would be mildly interesting. Otherwise the lack of a landslide majority for Hillary only indicates that the poll had some closet GOP/LP/TP respondents claiming to be Ds.

Debate? What debate?

If hell froze over and Hillary ran as a republican, a poop sandwich with a "D" by its name would hold a 60-40 advantage in Oregon.

If you are too dense to figure out that one, then I don't know what else to say.

Oregon is only rated D+5 by Cook, and it actually has a very solid conservative base, especially in the east

Debate? What debate?

Oregon is only rated D+5 by Cook, and it actually has a very solid conservative base, especially in the east

Most of the state's population is between Portland and Eugene and is very liberal. Four of the Congressional districts lay in this area. The southern district has Eugene as it's heaviest population, so it is liberal. The 2nd district covers all of eastern and part of southern Oregon. The state has elected Democratic Presidents, Governors, Senators and four of the five House members are Democratic. Most of the state house and senate are also mostly Democrats.

And your post is BS.

Actually, the subject is the 1st 2016 Prez poll out of Oregon, just to be very clear. Hope that is not too much for your mind to handle.

Have you ever been to Oregon?

Do you know what people from Oregon are like?

I just love it when people demean an entire state just because of it's political leanings, as if that's going to change that state or attract voters to the other party.

LOL.
Which explains why the left never ridicules conservative states, of course. Losta libs there, but when you move closer to Portland, like Seattle, the libtard is strong.

I never have, not even once.

Please, show a posting where I have ridiculed a RED state because it is RED.

Please, go right ahead.

Good luck with that one.
You're the spokesman for the left? Did you appoint yourself? Good luck with that one.

Forum List

Back