1John 2:22-23 inadvertantly calls Jesus an anti-christ

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
1 John 2:22-23 says that ANYONE who denies that Jesus is the Messiah is the ANTICHRIST"

Ironically that would make Jesus the AntiChrist since in Matthew 24:5 he said you'd come in his name claiming him the christ and deceiving many. Jesus denied he was the messiah and talked about the son of man as third person another to come later, according to this standard of reasoning Jesus is the antichrist and Christians the deceivers are anti christs by stealing from Moshiach his rightful position, which is why the Bible has the Shiloh verses (means one whose right it is). If Jesus was messiah then there would be no Shiloh and no verses on warning you of the first fallen imposter messiah claimed to be a god placed higher then God.
*shaking my head at how obvious this is*

sources:
The created figure Jesus spoke and taught of son of man to come third person tense
(LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28) including claiming he was emulating him (Rev 1:13)
and that son of man would come as another being in his own new name
(Rev 2:17, 3:11–12 )
and that even he (probably Theudas the AD era christ) would see son of man with the others, truly wording that he's the spectator not the head of host everyone will finally see.

I find it interesting the number of 2 in that verse.. The reason I would point it out is that philosophy was something the educated would have been taught in the upper classes ESP those who might have penned that verse...Ironically Pythagorean philosophy is split into 2 opposing viewpoints one of them being mathematical.This philosophy came from around 6 th century BCE and they ironically taught that the 2 nd day referred to Hades/ Pluto the god of the underworld so I find this John verse 2:22 very ironic indeed..It is also very ironic that the 2nd day is the " only" day that the saying " and God saw it was Good" is left out of the bible.... Ironic indeed ...Coincidence probably not but hey Penelope might get mad at me for denying her Shakespeare incident but bringing up the pythagoreans who Rome would have wanted to include in their one world religion anyways and how better to include them then to use the number they associate with the God of death and the underworld with their created Jesus....

What Jesus is saying is that in the future many will declare that they themselves are the Messiah. However, a simple study of that individual's background and behavior will be proof enough that such doesn't fit the prophetic message of the Holy Scriptures and each is a sinner in need of saving. A sinner cannot save himself let alone those around him!

What Jesus is saying is that in the future many will declare that they themselves are the Messiah. However, a simple study of that individual's background and behavior will be proof enough that such doesn't fit the prophetic message of the Holy Scriptures and each is a sinner in need of saving. A sinner cannot save himself let alone those around him!
That's the "future" 3rd person tense preachers use in reading & describing it, but the actual wording places quotes as Jesus speaking first person present tense saying "I Am" the christ.

If I told you present tense now, to watch out people will come in my name saying "I am christ"
that means people will be calling me Christ not themselves christ the deception is on not them claiming to be messiah but claiming Jesus as being what he taught third person tense to come as his apostles said another to come in his own new name.

To see this mistake, learn from resemblances. Some of the Chabad Lubivictors who's fervor for their Rabbi Schneerson made them call the Rabbi himself Moshiach who he tought about third person future tense to come. Learn from mimicked history.

That's the "future" 3rd person tense preachers use in reading & describing it, but the actual wording places quotes as Jesus speaking first person present tense saying "I Am" the christ.

If I told you present tense now, to watch out people will come in my name saying "I am christ"
that means people will be calling me Christ not themselves christ the deception is on not them claiming to be messiah but claiming Jesus as being what he taught third person tense to come as his apostles said another to come in his own new name.

To see this mistake, learn from resemblances. Some of the Chabad Lubivictors who's fervor for their Rabbi Schneerson made them call the Rabbi himself Moshiach who he tought about third person future tense to come. Learn from mimicked history.
Yochanan 2 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)
2 On Yom HaShelishi, there was a Chasunoh (Wedding Feast) in Kanah in the Galil; and the Em (Mother) of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach was there.

2 He and his talmidim were also invited to the Chasunoh (Wedding Feast).

3 And when yayin (wine) was lacking, the Em of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach says to him, They do not have yayin.

4 And Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach says to her, Mah lanu valach, Isha? [BERESHIS 3:15] My sha’ah (hour, time) has not yet come. [Mt 26:18, 27-28]

5 The Em of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach says to the mesharetim, Asher yomar lakhem ta’asu (Do whatever he tells you). [BERESHIS 41:55]

6 Now there were shesh (six) stone water jars lying there. These were for the Jewish tohorot, each holding twenty to thirty gallons.

7 Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach says to them, Fill with mayim. And they filled them up to the top.

8 And he says to them, Draw now and bring to the Rosh HaMesibba (Head of the Reception, Feast). And they brought it.

9 And when the Rosh HaMesibba tasted the mayim having become yayin, and when he did not have da’as of where it came from‖but the mesharetim had da’as, the ones having drawn the water‖the Rosh HaMesibba summoned the Choson (Bridegroom).

10 And the Rosh HaMesibba says to him, Everyone sets out the yayin hatov first, and when they have become drunk, he sets out the inferior; you have kept the yayin hatov until now.

11 This was the reshit (beginning) of the otot (miraculous signs) Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach accomplished in Kana of the Galil, and he manifestedthe kavod (glory) of him, v’ya’aminu bo (and they put their faith in him) [SHEMOT 14:31].

12 After this he went down to K’far-Nachum and the Em of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach and the achim and his talmidim also, and there they remained not many yamim (days).

13 And Pesach was fast approaching, and Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach went up to Yerushalayim [DEVARIM 16:1-6].

14 And he found in the Beis Hamikdash the ones selling oxen and sheep and doves [VAYIKRA 1:14; DEVARIM 14:26] and the coin-dealers sitting [DEVARIM 14:25].

15 And having made a shot (whip) out of ropes Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach drove all of them out of the Beis Hamikdash, both the sheep and the cattle. He also poured out the coins of the machalifei hakesafim (money-changers) and overturned their tishen (tables).

16 And to the ones selling doves, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said, Take these things from here. Do not make the Bais Avi a bais hasokharim (house of merchants). [ZECHARYAH 14:21]

17 The talmidim of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach remembered that it had been written, KINAT BETECHA AKHALATNI (The zeal for Your bais will devour me [TEHILLIM 69:9].

18 In reply, those of Yehudah then said to Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach, What ot (miraculous sign) do you show us for these things you do?

19 In reply, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said to them, Bring churban to this heikhal and in shloshah yamim [YONAH 1:17; HOSHEA 6:2] I will raise it.

20 Those of Yehudah then said, In forty and six years this Heikhal was built and you in shloshah yamim will raise it?

21 But that one was speaking about the heikhal of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach’s basar. [Gn 47:18; Ps 16:9-10; Job 19:25-27; Isa 53:10-11]

22 Therefore, when he underwent the Techiyas HaMoshiach (Resurrection of the Moshiach), his talmidim remembered that this he was saying and v’ya’aminu (and they put their faith SHEMOT 14:31) in the Kitvei Hakodesh [TEHILLIM 16:9-10] and the dvar which Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said.

23 And when Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach was in Yerushalayim during Pesach at the Chag (Feast), many from Yehudah had emunah (faith) in ha-Shem of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach, seeing his otot (miraculous signs) which he was doing.

24 But Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach was not entrusting himself to them, because he had da’as of kol Bnei Adam.

25 And he had no need that anyone should give solemn edut (testimony) about them [YESHAYAH 11:3], for he knew what was in Bnei Adam [Dt 31:21; 1Kg 8:39].

Rosh Hashanah -the head of the year.
Jewish years usually "begins and ends" around Michaelemas, the Sheva (7th) month, like it did exactly on 1998 the Jubilee year mentioned in the judgement scrolls.
Sept means seven, was the seventh month before the Julian Calendar (Satan changes times and days) which changed Lunar cycle(Night) with the sun(Day).

Son of man would come as another being in his own new name (Rev 2:17,
3:11–12 ) All This comes from an earlier scroll reused or taught from- gospel of truth scroll if I remember correctly.
A name written on stone (white pebble it says if I remember right) only he would know (because he'd see his own last name in that stone and know the secret of the name (because prefixes carried your heritage country of origen.)

Daniel 7:13 tells you son of man is a Night (Evening star) vision not a Day (Morning Star)vision then again reveals
the Evening Star in Dan 10:21
and Dan 12:1-4.
The Holy city is named after the
Evening Star (Shalem) look it up. The legend of
Shalem becomes city of Shalom when the Night overturns the Day is in Judaic and Islamic traditions (Al Isra).

Which brings us to prerequisites of Moshiach.

Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared and the definition is the reflection and teaching)

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.-Isaiah 25:7.

Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one(Y'shv,Shiva,proper transliteration of Shalem, Al Laila,Mikado).
The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).
The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitator, teacher, judge etc....
None of these things have Jesus by name or deeds

Last edited:

Forum List

Back