1990 Obama Interview Surfaces "We're Going To Reshape Mean Spirited Selfish America"

Mudslinger

Rookie
Mar 4, 2012
It seems the media hid this before the election and it was forgotten but now since the Beitbart tape that was released, people are taking a second look at this interview that resurfaced today. In the interview Obama shows his distaste for America. He states this when interviewed at Harvard:

“Hopefully, more and more people will begin to feel their story is somehow part of this larger story of how we’re going to reshape America in a way that is less mean-spirited and more generous,” Obama said.

“I mean, I really hope to be part of a transformation of this country.”And the future of black people and of America generally? “It depends on how good I do my job,” he said.

Obama 1990 Interview: "We?re Going To Reshape Mean Spirited Selfish America...The Suburbs Bore Me" | Western Journalism.com

The media failed to vet Obama and never ran negative stories like this. They should have though.

Every right winger on this board is aware of Obamas past rhetoric. Every left winger says it doesn't matter. How bout we bring up some current news we can beat him with.... The independents didn't buy our opposition last time so let's focus on the merits of what he has or hasn't done as president. There's plenty there to work with that the public WILL listen to.

It seems the media hid this before the election and it was forgotten but now since the Beitbart tape that was released, people are taking a second look at this interview that resurfaced today. In the interview Obama shows his distaste for America. He states this when interviewed at Harvard:

“Hopefully, more and more people will begin to feel their story is somehow part of this larger story of how we’re going to reshape America in a way that is less mean-spirited and more generous,” Obama said.

“I mean, I really hope to be part of a transformation of this country.”And the future of black people and of America generally? “It depends on how good I do my job,” he said.

Obama 1990 Interview: "We?re Going To Reshape Mean Spirited Selfish America...The Suburbs Bore Me" | Western Journalism.com

The media failed to vet Obama and never ran negative stories like this. They should have though.

You are a fucking liar.

I can't imagine what would be left of us if that Neo Marxist Muslim Macaca gets another 4 years

He already spurred mean spirited America form a new party and show themselves for what they are, must be working.

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Scary black man!

He already spurred mean spirited America form a new party and show themselves for what they are, must be working.

I think everyone with a brain can see it's the liberals who are full of malice, spite, and mean spiritedness. Yep, no question .

Forum List

Back