199 acid attacks in London this year alone

Watch this video, not a single mention of the names of the perpetrators...gosh, I wonder why?

Searching the phrase "acid attacks in england" brings up dozens of articles that continue the trend of not naming the sonsofbitches who are committing these horrible crimes. Only in the extremely rare instances when the attacker has a name that's obviously not middle eastern in origin does he get identified.

Here's an article that would be called by british cucks "horribly racist and bigoted" that dares to point out that acid attacks are most common in areas of "ethnic diversity" aka lots of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Somalis.

The Acid Attacks of London’s Muslim No-Go Zones

But surely that's all coincidence...right?

Not worried about our 20000 murders?
And 200 acid attacks?
PLEASE

Acid attacks have been common in gang-related crimes in England for hundreds of years.

I know you guys want to think that it's all being done by Muslims, but that's not a reflection of reality.

The UK just banned sale of acid to minors which means we're safe from a Tainted Tommy attack. Provided, of course, he pays more attention to the ban that those who tossed around acid - something that was illegal from the git-go.

Watch this video, not a single mention of the names of the perpetrators...gosh, I wonder why?

Searching the phrase "acid attacks in england" brings up dozens of articles that continue the trend of not naming the sonsofbitches who are committing these horrible crimes. Only in the extremely rare instances when the attacker has a name that's obviously not middle eastern in origin does he get identified.

Here's an article that would be called by british cucks "horribly racist and bigoted" that dares to point out that acid attacks are most common in areas of "ethnic diversity" aka lots of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Somalis.

The Acid Attacks of London’s Muslim No-Go Zones

But surely that's all coincidence...right?

Not worried about our 20000 murders?
And 200 acid attacks?
PLEASE

I'd rather be dead than have my face melted off...

Acid attacks have been common in gang-related crimes in England for hundreds of years.

I know you guys want to think that it's all being done by Muslims, but that's not a reflection of reality.

"Acid attacks have been common in gang-related crimes in England for hundreds of years."

They have?

"Acid attacks have been common in gang-related crimes in England for hundreds of years."

They have?

Typical leftist deflection tactics. Acid was basically invented in Victorian England, and a couple cases of it being used as a weapon back then became infamous. For decades it has been used in India and Pakistan for revenge against women and by corrupt officials as punishment.

They have?

Yes. Since Victorian times.

They used to call it "vitriolage".

Why don't they have "acid free" zones in Great Britain, don't they want to protect their citizens?

If they would start regulating acid better these type of attacks would stop!

They have?

Yes. Since Victorian times.

They used to call it "vitriolage".

Newspapers then were even more sensationalist than they are now. If acid attacks were so common in Victorian England, it should be easy to provide evidence.

You are the one with honesty problems. The OP mentioned that natives also do it and are named in the paper. It is when Muslims don’t do it they aren’t named and it is about 95% a Muslims thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why don't they have "acid free" zones in Great Britain, don't they want to protect their citizens?

Ok. Do you have any suggestions as to how that could be done?

Put up a sign and declare it an acid free zone, then everyone will know! It will work as well as gun free zones work in this country. Lol!

Ok. Do you have any suggestions as to how that could be done?

Put up a sign and declare it an acid free zone, then everyone will know! It will work as well as gun free zones work in this country. Lol!

"Put up a sign and declare it an acid free zone,"

Here the Acid Free Zone sign :smoke:

no-lsd-image-300x300.jpg

Hey theDoctorisIn :popcorn:

Another Acid Free Zone sign :smoke:

100864.png

You are the one with honesty problems. The OP mentioned that natives also do it and are named in the paper. It is when Muslims don’t do it they aren’t named and it is about 95% a Muslims thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Prove it .

New Topics

Forum List

Back