1979 Anyone ???

Over 50% in your empty head doesn't count.

Carter's approval was under-40. Obama's is over-50. 'Nuff said.

Plus, Romney is about the furthest thing from Reagan as a man can get.

Plus, the fact that Republicans have turned into such a party of overcompensating pansies has driven voters to the Democrats.

Thank you for solidifying that you are a right wing moron grunt. Instead of me 'loving it or leaving it', why don't you get down to the recruiter. Go put your ass on the line.

Hey asshole, WHO is going pay for all these wars you scum bags want to start?

"And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient - that we are only six percent of the world's population - that we cannot impose our will upon the other ninety-four percent of mankind - that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity - and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
President John F. Kennedy

The only scumbag here is you. Did I say or advocate bombing anyone? You live in Xanadu if you think that you can reason with extremists. I served... did you?.....you ungrateful snot nosed, fuck-hole of a jackwagon? The only service you've ever seen was playing video war games in the family basement.

I didn't say start any wars, Cindy. They are other ways to deal with it that you are far too ignorant to know about or entertain since all you want to do is pull up a chair and smoke a bowl with them while listening to Madonna. Maybe if you were in the military you would have thought of a few before opening your claptrap, sonnyboy.

And don't put fucking words in my mouth, prick. I didn't say start a war with anyone.

Don't give me that paying for war shit propaganda either. Save it for the Thursday Night Ladies Book Club.

We aren't even sure what's going on yet. As soon as your convoluted and confused President gets back from campaigning in Vegas perhaps we will find out. But I won't hold my breath waiting for any truth in his explanation...an explanation he will likely leave to someone else to explain to us. Perhaps that sweet young lady, Jay Carney. I'd bet you look a little like him, Shirley. If he decides to hold a press conference maybe he will answer a few prearranged questions as well.

Dismissed! Pull up your skirt and get back to your post in the basement.

P.S. Take down that Avatar you candy ass, piss-ant faced bitch. People died to give you the Liberty to mouth off and whine like Cinderella.

And save your energy. I don't give a shit what you have to say from here on out. I said my piece and you tried to say yours. I'm not interested in changing my mind and you're still searching for a mind.

WOW, talk about a barbarian without a brain, just severe anger and hate. You come back with the extreme polarized ignorant response (kumbaya). Tell me, is negotiation and diplomatic efforts kumbaya? If it is, then it only leaves some form of aggression.

Put THIS fact in your pipe and smoke it cretin. What's truly ironic is that conservatives in our country do not seem to realize that the Taliban is simply an extreme version of the same primal impulse that drives them.

BTW, you have been conquered...:lol::lol::lol:

He who angers you conquers you.
E. Kenny

"BTW, you have been conquered...:lol::lol::lol:"

That's an insightful view into the age level of your mentality. I'm gonna guess that your shoe size is twice your I.Q. Just saying...:eusa_whistle:

I have a quote for you as well.:D

He who angers me is usually ignorant- M.E.

:drillsergeant::salute::tank:

Last edited:
I have made no secret of the fact I am epically underwhelmed by what the current Occupant in Chief calls "leadership" and what his ignorant buffoons running Foggy Bottom and the Puzzle Palace call "diplomacy."

So, after having scanned the news for information this morning and seeing how things are developing in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Libya and across the disputed lands of the Middle East, we are now falling faster and faster down the wormhole to 1979, but worse.

Some of us are old enough to remember that in 1979, when there was a weak willed apex pussy in the White House, along with an enabler Secretary of State that threw a staunch (although not perfect) ally in Iran to the wolves and then allowed a band of heathen two-bit revolutionaries to hold Americans hostage for 444 days; all while looking for the place where he left his non-existent spine and his morals while dealing with something Cronkite now called the "Misery Index." And then, after much hand wringing and teeth gnashing about how our enemy might feel if we kicked their ass, he finally decided to have Charlie Beckwith and the boys from the new SOF-D get down to the business of introducing these two-bit revolutionaries to a controlled pair to the vital t-zone during a sniper initiated dynamic entry, but first, Charlie had to endure yet another briefing in order to continue to listen to chapter and verse the exact levels of micromanagement and hand wringing necessary to keep the faint little hearts of those in the Puzzle Palace from giving out...

posted by deebow

BLACKFIVE

So your example of strength is Reagan trading Arms to Iran to hold the hostages till after the election?

The only scumbag here is you. Did I say or advocate bombing anyone? You live in Xanadu if you think that you can reason with extremists. I served... did you?.....you ungrateful snot nosed, fuck-hole of a jackwagon? The only service you've ever seen was playing video war games in the family basement.

I didn't say start any wars, Cindy. They are other ways to deal with it that you are far too ignorant to know about or entertain since all you want to do is pull up a chair and smoke a bowl with them while listening to Madonna. Maybe if you were in the military you would have thought of a few before opening your claptrap, sonnyboy.

And don't put fucking words in my mouth, prick. I didn't say start a war with anyone.

Don't give me that paying for war shit propaganda either. Save it for the Thursday Night Ladies Book Club.

We aren't even sure what's going on yet. As soon as your convoluted and confused President gets back from campaigning in Vegas perhaps we will find out. But I won't hold my breath waiting for any truth in his explanation...an explanation he will likely leave to someone else to explain to us. Perhaps that sweet young lady, Jay Carney. I'd bet you look a little like him, Shirley. If he decides to hold a press conference maybe he will answer a few prearranged questions as well.

Dismissed! Pull up your skirt and get back to your post in the basement.

P.S. Take down that Avatar you candy ass, piss-ant faced bitch. People died to give you the Liberty to mouth off and whine like Cinderella.

And save your energy. I don't give a shit what you have to say from here on out. I said my piece and you tried to say yours. I'm not interested in changing my mind and you're still searching for a mind.

WOW, talk about a barbarian without a brain, just severe anger and hate. You come back with the extreme polarized ignorant response (kumbaya). Tell me, is negotiation and diplomatic efforts kumbaya? If it is, then it only leaves some form of aggression.

Put THIS fact in your pipe and smoke it cretin. What's truly ironic is that conservatives in our country do not seem to realize that the Taliban is simply an extreme version of the same primal impulse that drives them.

E. Kenny

That's an insightful view into the age level of your mentality. I'm gonna guess that your shoe size is twice your I.Q. Just saying...:eusa_whistle:

Herein lies your problem...anger is not a form of logic, it is not a form of reasoning. It is not self discipline, it is a total lack of self discipline. It is not a cognitive function. It is an emotion. Your emotions have overwhelmed you...Cindy...smile!

When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.
Thomas Haliburton

President Obama is even quoting Carter.. Deja Vu.

Look at the parellels between this year and 1979-80.

Middle eastern revolutions
Progressive President
Republican candidate who ran four years earlier wins nomination
Inflating gas prices
Inflation
High unemployment.

It's kind of creepy how much they are similiar.

The only difference now is we arent as strong as we were then.

E. Kenny

Thanks for that analtsis, Dr Phil. NOw go fuck yourself.

Herein lies your problem...anger is not a form of logic, it is not a form of reasoning. It is not self discipline, it is a total lack of self discipline. It is not a cognitive function. It is an emotion. Your emotions have overwhelmed you...Cindy...smile!

When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.
Thomas Haliburton

Thanks for that analysis, Dr Phil. The problem is you're a jerkoff who has no understanding about international politics and how the "game" for lack of a better phrase is played on the world stage. Your professor may may taught you textbooks psychology but you are clueless.

The latest situation is far above your capacity to understand and far too complex for someone naive as you to think "Kumbaya" is an option at this point. We have been helping the last 4 years in the ME...you and your Messiah's policies, though well intended have failed. Now go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back