1970 vs 2016 auto's

If it were possible to buy a new 1970 compact auto for its inflation adjusted 1970 price (around $14500) or a current typical compact auto your choice would be?
---------------------------------------------------------------- i'd probably get a Datsun b210 or a comparable Honda Civic or Toyota something . Low end price , simple , good mileage , roll up windows , good enough for Groceries , wife , 2 kids and going to work in the winter in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan as it was not stopped by snow , was rear wheel drive with the Datsun . Early to mid 70s were best at least with the Datsun . In the early 80s they started getting 'tinny' in my opinion .

Agree! From Michigan also. Also the Chevy Luv was a nice little rig. Would love to find an old Datsun lil hustler PU. Few survived

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

you might like my 89 , v6 Nissan heavy duty pickup , auto , long bed pickup . Its the only one i have ever seen and its nice . Repainted 15 years ago [about] , bought new for , think it was 8300 hundred dollars . Never a problem , has about 147 thousand miles , looks decent , runs excellent , has chrome wheels and nice rubber and is Rhino lined, 2nd muffler , nice upholstery . Paint is getting old , no more paint job though as it looks good !! ------------------- its clean Daniel !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back