195 Old White Christians with shotguns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go to Shreveport and you won't have to worry about it.

It doesn't bother me a bit. An armed society is a peaceful one.

Except such "armed societies" are currently made up of lunatic fringe elements of the radical conspiracy theorists. If you think they're not dangerous, think again. How many times will one of them try something like this before more than one or two innocent people die?

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman - Yahoo! News

This is idiotic.

The Pentagon guy was MENTALLY ILL. That's all. The investigators say they can't tie him to any ideology, except insanity.

All you're doing is trying to justify your desire to silence people who don't agree with your political views. Nice.

So now ALL Trooooooooooofers are "Mentally Ill"?... That's Racist!

:)

peace...

☭proletarian☭;2065019 said:
and a .50-cal, who will 'restore order' when Armegeddon is upon us and the government comes to kill God's people...

Oh yeah, that makes me feel much better...

Bossier sheriff launches 'Operation Exodus' | shreveporttimes.com | Shreveport Times

Oh, and there are 5 non-whites

Sounds like a show I used to watch called Jericho.

What is wrong with a town making sure it can defend itself from any unforseeable future problem?

Si vis pacem Para Bellum

peace...

and a .50-cal, who will 'restore order' when Armegeddon is upon us and the government comes to kill God's people...

Bossier sheriff launches 'Operation Exodus' | shreveporttimes.com | Shreveport Times

What is wrong with a town making sure it can defend itself from any unforseeable future problem?

Si vis pacem Para Bellum

peace...

History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap. -- Ronald Reagan

The problem is with a sheriff's office creating a private militia that operates outside the law.

☭proletarian☭;2066936 said:

The problem is with a sheriff's office creating a private militia that operates outside the law.

Your claim they are operating outside the law. If I recall sheriff's have the right to deputize.

:eusa_eh: You don't have a good grasp on reality do you.

By the looks of them in the piece I saw on tv I'm guessing their womenfolk won't be sad to see them out of the house a few more hours per week...

...but then again, I haven't seen their women.

how are they violating the law? Its not illegal to own guns or train in defensive tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back