195 Old White Christians with shotguns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go to Shreveport and you won't have to worry about it.

It doesn't bother me a bit. An armed society is a peaceful one.

And I know what I'm talking about. I've lived in places without cops quite a bit of my life. Guess what? Pretty much non-existent crime. Guess what else? Almost everyone is armed. People ride horses with guns, they have guns in their cars, in their houses, they pack on their bodies.

I'm perfectly comfortable with it.

Last edited:
will 'restore order' when Armegeddon is upon us and the government comes to kill God's people...
A little personal literary license?
Nope.

Louisiana sheriff’s ‘Operation Exodus’ needs its own emergency plan

The plan, known as Operation Exodus, will provide for self-sufficiency in the event of a manmade or natural disaster or a terrorist attack...

And no matter whether we are a direct target or not, fear and panic will still permeate our community. Control will have to be regained to ensure the safety of our residents. That is where Operation Exodus comes into play...

http://www.bossiersheriff.com/public-view-news.cfm?id=781

The 200 people were invited personally.

The idea, says Dempsey, is to "show an overwhelming show of force prior to any incident taking place."

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme..._exodus_louisiana_sheriff_taps_locals_for.php

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;2065033 said:
will 'restore order' when Armegeddon is upon us and the government comes to kill God's people...
Nope.

The plan, known as Operation Exodus, will provide for self-sufficiency in the event of a manmade or natural disaster or a terrorist attack...

And no matter whether we are a direct target or not, fear and panic will still permeate our community. Control will have to be regained to ensure the safety of our residents. That is where Operation Exodus comes into play...

News Release

The idea, says Dempsey, is to "show an overwhelming show of force prior to any incident taking place."

'Operation Exodus': Louisiana Sheriff Taps Locals For Emergency Security Plan | TPMMuckraker

Yup. Rather interpretive of you based on your statement I quoted. Other than your running with the operation title I read nothing to indicate they were preparing for "when Armegeddon is upon us and the government comes to kill God's people". Am I missing something?

I guess he saw Jericho and thought it looked like a good idea.

But you're an idiot if you dont realize that guns facilitate killing (especially when multiple victims are involved) more so than any other instrument available.
Not true. A little fertilizer can go a long way.

britannica.jpg

☭proletarian☭;2065019 said:
and a .50-cal, who will 'restore order' when Armegeddon is upon us and the government comes to kill God's people...

Oh yeah, that makes me feel much better...

Bossier sheriff launches 'Operation Exodus' | shreveporttimes.com | Shreveport Times

Oh, and there are 5 non-whites

Has del been here to call you a Racist Piece of Shit yet?... :lol:

:)

peace...

nope, i only call racist pieces of shit racist pieces of shit, you racist piece of shit.

☭proletarian☭;2065019 said:
and a .50-cal, who will 'restore order' when Armegeddon is upon us and the government comes to kill God's people...

Oh yeah, that makes me feel much better...

Bossier sheriff launches 'Operation Exodus' | shreveporttimes.com | Shreveport Times

Oh, and there are 5 non-whites

Has del been here to call you a Racist Piece of Shit yet?... :lol:

peace...

nope, i only call racist pieces of shit racist pieces of shit, you racist piece of shit.

Now Sit!... Good del. :rofl:

peace...

☭proletarian☭;2065033 said:
Nope.

News Release

'Operation Exodus': Louisiana Sheriff Taps Locals For Emergency Security Plan | TPMMuckraker

This looks like just another paramilitary group, like the Oath Keepers, who have come out of the woodwork since the election of Obama.

Oathkeepers and Three percenters - groups that need to be put in check

I'll bet if the individual members were scrutinized, what we'd find are grumpy old white guys itching for the South to rise again, soldier wannabes who would never risk their precious skins on fighting in a REAL war by volunteering for the military, and a bunch of clueless zombies who spend way too much time playing blood and guts video games or their pretend lives in avatar cities.

Except such "armed societies" are currently made up of lunatic fringe elements of the radical conspiracy theorists. If you think they're not dangerous, think again. How many times will one of them try something like this before more than one or two innocent people die?

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman - Yahoo! News

This looks like just another paramilitary group, like the Oath Keepers, who have come out of the woodwork since the election of Obama.

Oathkeepers and Three percenters - groups that need to be put in check

I'll bet if the individual members were scrutinized, what we'd find are grumpy old white guys itching for the South to rise again, soldier wannabes who would never risk their precious skins on fighting in a REAL war by volunteering for the military, and a bunch of clueless zombies who spend way too much time playing blood and guts video games or their pretend lives in avatar cities.

I've read the article three times just to make sure I'm not missing something. I see a local sheriff and responsible citizens putting together a disaster contingency plan, something every town and city should do.
You're not consulting with rdean on this one are you?

Except such "armed societies" are currently made up of lunatic fringe elements of the radical conspiracy theorists. If you think they're not dangerous, think again. How many times will one of them try something like this before more than one or two innocent people die?

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman - Yahoo! News

This is idiotic.

The Pentagon guy was MENTALLY ILL. That's all. The investigators say they can't tie him to any ideology, except insanity.

All you're doing is trying to justify your desire to silence people who don't agree with your political views. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back