1949 Armistice Agreement

and who's fault is that?

"Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein." (from a Palestine Commision report to the Security Council, Apr. 2, 1948)

"The representative of the Jewish Agency told us yesterday that they were not the attackers, that the Arabs had begun the fighting. We did not deny this". (Security Council Official Records, Apr. 4, 1948)

Truely, the Palenstinians are the only people in histortym to start a war, lose it, and then demand the spoils of victory!

It is the Palestinian's fault. They kept the British from creating a "homeland for the Jews" in Palestine. They kept the UN from partitioning Palestine giving half of Palestine to foreigners. And Israel is still trying to get the Palestinians to surrender for the war Israel started with them in 1947.

The British sided with the Pallies, dummy. Open a book.

The Pallies violated international law in attempting to undermine the implementation of the Palestine Mandate mandating the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine.

I've instructed you on this matter previously, however, your mental disability impedes your ability to comprehend.

What a fucking moron, first what is a "Pallie", sounds like a moron to me, The British sided with Palestinians, if you knew history, read books you would know that when the British had the mandate all the world considered Palestinians Jews. "Open a book", yea, right, you did not open a book, if you did you should cite it now, in return I will cite no less than fifty books, fifty books I own. British never was on the side of Arabs. British was on Britians side, its as simple as that.

Marc39 is a moron, a lousy student, and a poor poster.

It is the Palestinian's fault. They kept the British from creating a "homeland for the Jews" in Palestine. They kept the UN from partitioning Palestine giving half of Palestine to foreigners. And Israel is still trying to get the Palestinians to surrender for the war Israel started with them in 1947.

The Pallies violated international law in attempting to undermine the implementation of the Palestine Mandate mandating the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine.

I've instructed you on this matter previously, however, your mental disability impedes your ability to comprehend.

What a fucking moron, first what is a "Pallie", sounds like a moron to me, The British sided with Palestinians, if you knew history, read books you would know that when the British had the mandate all the world considered Palestinians Jews. "Open a book", yea, right, you did not open a book, if you did you should cite it now, in return I will cite no less than fifty books, fifty books I own. British never was on the side of Arabs. British was on Britians side, its as simple as that.

You're so ignorant, it is not funny. The British army was anti-Zionist. In addition to installing the Nazi collaborating Grand Mufti as Pallie leader, who recruited Muslims into the SS, the British army helped train Arab troops in preparation of the '48 War and, indeed, British troops fought in the war against Israel. The British government instituted White Papers designed to suppress Jewish immigration, the '39 White Paper preventing German Jews from leaving their Nazi persecutors. Ben Gurion said the White Paper was a death sentence for the Jewish people.

Ultimately, Great Britain declined to vote for Israeli statehood.

Now, you know, dumbass.

You're so ignorant, it is not funny. The British army was anti-Zionist. In addition to installing the Nazi collaborating Grand Mufti as Pallie leader, who recruited Muslims into the SS, the British army helped train Arab troops in preparation of the '48 War and, indeed, British troops fought in the war against Israel. The British government instituted White Papers designed to suppress Jewish immigration, the '39 White Paper preventing German Jews from leaving their Nazi persecutors. Ben Gurion said the White Paper was a death sentence for the Jewish people.

Now, you know, dumbass

Now, you know, dumbass

Now I know your a bigoted racist, how else can you see such a narrow view of history, how else do you ignore facts and what other people add to the discussion.

Mouth69 (marc39) will never accept any other fact from history as he is a bigot.

How about citing some books, what are reading, who wrote them, which page, is there an index, what year.

You should go back and see what you did to tick me off, seriously go back and look how your comments were so full of yourself that it was apperent to everyone but you that Mouth69 was blabbering from ego and self-rightousness and not intellect. You did not even comprehend my simple statement that was pure fact, you just repeated your ego-bigoted rant.

I will get back to this thread and all others threads in which you post, it will take me a minumum of a day or two, right now I am stuck on the coast of California doing some critical work for a power plant in New York, I am going to drive home and pick up about 50 books I own on the Middle East just so when I double down it will be clear for all to see what a bigot Mouth69 (marc39) is, this is great because it will shall all who read my posts how a bigot may get part of history right but at the same time being a bigot Mouth69 (marc39) misses and ignores much of history.

To finish, ultimately Britian became allies with Israel.

Now, you know, dumbass

Now, you know, dumbass

Now I know your a bigoted racist, how else can you see such a narrow view of history, how else do you ignore facts and what other people add to the discussion.

Mouth69 (marc39) will never accept any other fact from history as he is a bigot.

How about citing some books, what are reading, who wrote them, which page, is there an index, what year.

You should go back and see what you did to tick me off, seriously go back and look how your comments were so full of yourself that it was apperent to everyone but you that Mouth69 was blabbering from ego and self-rightousness and not intellect. You did not even comprehend my simple statement that was pure fact, you just repeated your ego-bigoted rant.

I will get back to this thread and all others threads in which you post, it will take me a minumum of a day or two, right now I am stuck on the coast of California doing some critical work for a power plant in New York, I am going to drive home and pick up about 50 books I own on the Middle East just so when I double down it will be clear for all to see what a bigot Mouth69 (marc39) is, this is great because it will shall all who read my posts how a bigot may get part of history right but at the same time being a bigot Mouth69 (marc39) misses and ignores much of history.

Run off and desperately Google your next response, fool. Unfortunately, Googling doesn't constitute scholarship, which I benefit from and which you are pitifully lacking in. I'm getting tired from bitch-slapping you.

You're finished, moron. The British declined to vote in favor of Israeli statehood at a critical time when every vote was key. The British installed the Grand Mufti as the Pallie leader, who organized riots against the Jews, including the 1939 Hebron Massacre, as well as the guerilla civil war against the Jews after issuance of UN Res. 181 according Israeli statehood, leading up to the '48 War to obliterate the Jewish community.

The British-issued White Paper of '39 preventing Jewish immigration was particularly cruel as it coincided with the Nuremberg Laws that stripped German Jews of citizenship and Kristallnacht. Millions of Jews were slaughtered in Nazi Germany who could have otherwise sought safe haven in Palestine.

I spit on you, you ignorant turd.

Last edited:

Now, you know, dumbass

Now, you know, dumbass

Run off and desperately Google your next response, fool. Unfortunately, Googling doesn't constitute scholarship, which I benefit from and which you are pitifully lacking in. I'm getting tired from bitch-slapping you.

Example after example of bigotry by Mouth69 (marc39), does the bigot go back and see his/her error, nope, they follow the bigotry with hatred and nonsensical comments. As can be seen I have challenged this fool to go back to Mouth69's original responses to mine, has the bigot gone back, no, just more bigotry.

You know what pissed the bigot mouth69 (marc39) off, mouth69 stated congress declared through a resolution (as if the USA's congess determines which country is to be a country) that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, mdn2000 (me) responded, yes, congress passed a resolution but Tel Aviv is where the USA keeps its embassy. I stated true fact and the bigot mouth69 (marc39) could not digest this fact in his bigoted mind.

I have now challenged mouth69 (marc39) in a few threads on topics where the bigots bigotry does not allow mouth69 to realize the truth and the only response I get are insults, which is not surprising, I understand that bigots when confronted become very ugly people.

One must remember that the KKK were bigots, one must remember that Nazis were bigots.

Marc39 (mouth69) is a bigot

It does not matter if mouth69 (marc39) is right or posts fact, a bigot can only see one thing, more damage is done not seeing truths even if the bigot is correct in the little truth the bigot does get right.

Example after example of bigotry by Mouth69 (marc39), does the bigot go back and see his/her error, nope, they follow the bigotry with hatred and nonsensical comments. As can be seen I have challenged this fool to go back to Mouth69's original responses to mine, has the bigot gone back, no, just more bigotry.

You know what pissed the bigot mouth69 (marc39) off, mouth69 stated congress declared through a resolution (as if the USA's congess determines which country is to be a country) that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, mdn2000 (me) responded, yes, congress passed a resolution but Tel Aviv is where the USA keeps its embassy. I stated true fact and the bigot mouth69 (marc39) could not digest this fact in his bigoted mind.

I have now challenged mouth69 (marc39) in a few threads on topics where the bigots bigotry does not allow mouth69 to realize the truth and the only response I get are insults, which is not surprising, I understand that bigots when confronted become very ugly people.

One must remember that the KKK were bigots, one must remember that Nazis were bigots.

It does not matter if mouth69 (marc39) is right or posts fact, a bigot can only see one thing, more damage is done not seeing truths even if the bigot is correct in the little truth the bigot does get right.

I've reduced you to a babbling, incoherent idiot, posting total gibberish. Are you crying, you little bitch?

I've reduced you to a babbling, incoherent idiot, posting total gibberish. Are you crying, you little bitch?

Babbling, babbling is Mouth69 repeating "congress made Jerusalem", "congress made Jerusalem", "congress made Jerusalem", "congress made Jerusalem", "congress made Jerusalem", that is babbling, that was your response to one fact I posted, my fact, Tel Aviv is where the embassy is, Mouth 69 (marc39) repeated a moot point 4 times, that is babbling.

Incoherent idiot, to a bigot facts are incoherent, a bigot sees only through bigots eyes hence they see only one ideaology. I cannot argue that facts are that those who tell a bigot a fact will appear as "an incoherent idiot" to a bigot.

Gibberish, to a bigot a simple fact such as the embassy of the USA is in Tel Aviv regardless of the USA congresses posturing will seem like gibberish, bigots only see through bigots eyes.

Am I crying, absolutely, I cant take a bigot calling me a "a little bitch", I cant take a bigot resorting to name calling, I cant take people I will never know calling me a "a little bitch" over the internet. Thats right bigot, you make me cry, mind me for one minute, I need to wipe my tears so I dont destroy my keyboard.

The people on the internet are so cruel, poor me, poor, poor, me.

Keep posting dumb ass. The more you post the more I show all who mouth69 (marc39) is.

Last edited:
The Armistice Agreement of 1949 defines the status of Israel as of that time. It took place after the end of the Palestine Mandate, after UN Resolution 181, after Israel declared itself to be a state, and after the 1948 war.

The armistice was called by UN resolution. There was no surrender. No country lost any land in that war.

All of the internationally recognized borders mentioned were between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. No borders were mentioned for Israel.

The "green line" (that was specifically stated to NOT be national or political borders) defined areas of occupation. It did not change Palestine's internationally recognized borders.

The cease fire was between "Israeli forces" and the forces of the other countries. "Israel" was not mentioned.

Article I in all the agreements started with: "With a view to promoting the return of permanent peace in Palestine..."

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

Babbling, babbling is Mouth69 repeating "congress made Jerusalem", "congress made Jerusalem", "congress made Jerusalem", "congress made Jerusalem", "congress made Jerusalem", that is babbling, that was your response to one fact I posted, my fact, Tel Aviv is where the embassy is, Mouth 69 (marc39) repeated a moot point 4 times, that is babbling.

Incoherent idiot, to a bigot facts are incoherent, a bigot sees only through bigots eyes hence they see only one ideaology. I cannot argue that facts are that those who tell a bigot a fact will appear as "an incoherent idiot" to a bigot.

Gibberish, to a bigot a simple fact such as the embassy of the USA is in Tel Aviv regardless of the USA congresses posturing will seem like gibberish, bigots only see through bigots eyes.

Am I crying, absolutely, I cant take a bigot calling me a "a little bitch", I cant take a bigot resorting to name calling, I cant take people I will never know calling me a "a little bitch" over the internet. Thats right bigot, you make me cry, mind me for one minute, I need to wipe my tears so I dont destroy my keyboard.

The people on the internet are so cruel, poor me, poor, poor, me.

Keep posting dumb ass. The more you post the more I show all who mouth69 (marc39) is.

Still angry I have demolished every post from you? Good. I hope you get a heart attack.

The Armistice Agreement of 1949 defines the status of Israel as of that time.

Non-binding.

It took place after the end of the Palestine Mandate...

The Palestine Mandate is legally binding and cannot be supercededby a non-binding document.

after UN Resolution 181, after Israel declared itself to be a state, and after the 1948 war.

UN Res. 181 declared Israel a state.

Eminent historian Bernard Lewis...
The United Nations, after long and intricate discussions and negotiations, adopted a formal resolution on 29 November 1947 for a Jewish state.

You lose, again, Forum Dunce.

Non-binding.

It took place after the end of the Palestine Mandate...

The Palestine Mandate is legally binding and cannot be supercededby a non-binding document.

after UN Resolution 181, after Israel declared itself to be a state, and after the 1948 war.

The United Nations, after long and intricate discussions and negotiations, adopted a formal resolution on 29 November 1947 for a Jewish state.

The British promised the Palestinians an independent state. It also promised a homeland for the Jews in Palestine. Britain failed to reconcile these conflicting promises and gave its problem to the UN. The UN also failed.

UN Resolution 181 was a non binding General Assembly resolution that was supposed to be sent to the Security Council for approval and implementation. That did not happen.

Non-binding.

The British promised the Palestinians an independent state. It also promised a homeland for the Jews in Palestine. Britain failed to reconcile these conflicting promises and gave its problem to the UN. The UN also failed.

UN Resolution 181 was a non binding General Assembly resolution that was supposed to be sent to the Security Council for approval and implementation. That did not happen.

The British promised the Jews a country vis-a-vis the Balfour Declaration. The British did not promise anything to the Pallies. Indeed, the British completely overlooked the Pallies in giving the Hashemite trash from Arabia the land now known as Jordan.

You keep losing, dunce.

Non-binding.

You were just caught in another lie suggesting UN Res. 181 did not confer Israeli statehood.

Keep making shit up. I'll keep humiliating you.

Tell us which binding UN resolutions established any states in the world? You cannot, dopey dope.

Non-binding.

The British promised the Jews a country vis-a-vis the Balfour Declaration. The British did not promise anything to the Pallies. Indeed, the British completely overlooked the Pallies in giving the Hashemite trash from Arabia the land now known as Jordan.

You keep losing, dunce.

You need to read up.

You keep losing, dunce.

You need to read up.

Coming from the Forum Dunce who didn't know that Arabs attacked Jews in 1947 until I informed him.

Keep humiliating yourself.

You keep losing, dunce.

You need to read up.

Coming from the Forum Dunce who didn't know that Arabs attacked Jews in 1947 until I informed him.

Keep humiliating yourself.

That is undisputed common knowledge. What you don't know is why that happened.

Forum List

Back