:))

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Gave in... Gave hubby my cigars... I had only bought them to share at the funeral... and afterward. It seemed fitting... And, well, he certainly threw enough fits. :D

It seems, though, that my period (hahaha) has aligned itself regardless of the levels of emotional turbulence and fanatical stress. (TMI... yeah, I know...)

I can't help but feel certain that the few cigars helped, especially since I am obviously not an habitual smoker.

So, you like smoking cigars? Do you inhale?

• Banned
*Lola* This is a funny thing.... I know people who smoke several packs of cigs a day and I know they do not inhale all of those puffs they take... No. I didn't inhale much, either. I am kinda wimpy like that. I cannot drink without eating... And smoking the legal stuff makes me highly ditsy.

:)) This is supposed to be funny. Really.

A good cigar is always something decent to have once in a while.

It reduces stress, doesn't do too much damage to the body (they don't have all the chemicals cigarettes add to them), and was considered a sacred herb by the Native Americans.

Nothing wrong with a good cigar, nothing at all.

• Banned
I would doubtfully ever be addicted to smoking as it tends to serve a specific purpose for me and then I am done with it...

I love, love, love the smells of some pipe tobacco. I also really like the clove cigars. Hubby, however, mistakenly jumbled it all up and lumps them in the same category as cigarettes. :evil:

Forum List

Back