193 dead from extreme weather

So her link says 194, and I'm supposed to accept her putting 193 in the title as being the truth?

don't worry, help is on the way.............. Obama says we have “no time for silliness” , so after he gets back from Oprah, he'll head out there and offer sppt. etc....so hang on ya'll.

TM,

Why do I get the feeling that you are happy about these deaths and the suffering of so many people? Can you be any more cruel?

Is there anything that would make you happier... well besides Obama dropping a nuke in the middle of a tea party convention that is?

I swear it seems that you think this proves that all conservatives are evil and hate science (which is one of your lies) and that you are pissing in your pants unable to contain your joy at being proven right... even though you have not been.

Does anyone else get that feeling? I have to say that it makes me think you are a sick woman that appears to get joy at the destruction of lives. Shame on you!

Immie

The substance of the matter eludes them.

Instead of trying to assimulate the numbers and understand that this is the begining of the proof of irratic weather patterns from our effect on the planet they claim I LIKE the deaths and that a mistyping of the number of deaths in my title matter more than the effects of their failed policies.

This is the anchor this country has to drag arround.

People who care nothing for this country and spew hate on information.

Just pretend these people never died and that it was merely a spring shower.

It would be better than spewing hate and refusing science

Instead of trying to assimulate the numbers and understand that this is the begining of the proof of irratic weather patterns from our effect on the planet they claim I LIKE the deaths and that a mistyping of the number of deaths in my title matter more than the effects of their failed policies.

This is the anchor this country has to drag arround.

People who care nothing for this country and spew hate on information.

Just pretend these people never died and that it was merely a spring shower.

It would be better than spewing hate and refusing science

So which of MY policies caused the tornadoes?

The substance of the SCIENTIFIC METHOD eludes you.

A season of severe weather is not proof that we are at the beginning of IRRATIC (sic) weather patterns.

The substance of LOGICAL REASONING REGARDING CAUSAL RELATIONSHIPS eludes you.

You have provided no convincing argument regarding what FAILED POLICIES caused tornadoes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back