1913 Seeds of Conflict finally aired yesterday on PBS

It is a fact that the U.S. went to war because of the Jews? Somehow we missed that one when the U.S. Turned back a boatload of Jews escaping concentration camps. You are an antisemtic nut.

I posted the link to the Zionist who confirmed it. Deny it if you must.

No Zionist confirmed any such thing. You need a member of the Wilson Adminstration stating that the USA didn't want to go to war in Europe, but a secret Zionist Society needed a favor --- so Wilson AND CONGRESS complied. Do you know the ACCEPTED historical reason for the US decision?

Your's is just never gonna fly except in those air-tight circles of hatred that you rely on for convienience.

Landman was a Zionist. You need to get a grip with these absurd accusations. "Circles of hatred" where do you come up with such nonsense. Why don't you try to address the issue in a reasonable calm manner. If you believe that Landman's pamphlet is somehow not accurate, not genuine or a lie. Tell us why.

Did you read any ACCEPTED historical records of the US entry into WW1? Do they mention secret Zionist clubs that twisted all 537 arms of the President and members of Congress? It's absurd on its face. Conspiracy theory shit. I don't care if Landman was a cross-dressing Satin Worshipping fairy. MOST historians of the time probably never heard of him or the secret Zionist club.. Correct -- YOUR explanation is only found in Circles of Hate.. I stand by that comment..

There MAY have been attempts to influence US policy. I can't believe they were not any. But to believe that the US was goaded into WW1 by Zionists when all the OTHER explanations are ignored -- takes a certain level of association with conspiricists that thrive on hate..

Is this secret Zionist club the same as the Illumanati? I can't keep all these secret nefarious evil empire clubs straight.

More like the conspiracies floating around the Council of Foreign Relations which is nothing more a invite only debating club. And what they do is on CSPAN -- yet it's still spooky to some because of who is "in" and what they say..

All this would be akin to me making the connection between Hillary's closest advisor and aide Huma Abedin to the Muslim Brotherhood and claiming that Hillary was their pawn.. I don't have enough time to make that conspiracy work. Life is too short. BUT YET -- some have attempted the impossible..

And no -- I'm not interested in THAT conspiracy theory either..
:cheeky-smiley-018:

Here's what I see - a well done film that gives us a fascinating glimpse into a previously ignored period of history being used for the sole purpose of attempting to score points in the I/P arena like the proverbial 2x4. Making those political points is so important that the content of the film remains largely ignored - or, at any rate, it is not the real point of the OP's discussion.

Yes? No?

Yes, I agree with the "glimpse". It is mostly likely a good characterization.

Here's what I see - a well done film that gives us a fascinating glimpse into a previously ignored period of history being used for the sole purpose of attempting to score points in the I/P arena like the proverbial 2x4. Making those political points is so important that the content of the film remains largely ignored - or, at any rate, it is not the real point of the OP's discussion.

Yes? No?

Possible under the circumstances, but I still cant see Mote's name in the credits after he told the board that he provided the information for the film.

No Zionist confirmed any such thing. You need a member of the Wilson Adminstration stating that the USA didn't want to go to war in Europe, but a secret Zionist Society needed a favor --- so Wilson AND CONGRESS complied. Do you know the ACCEPTED historical reason for the US decision?

Your's is just never gonna fly except in those air-tight circles of hatred that you rely on for convienience.

Landman was a Zionist. You need to get a grip with these absurd accusations. "Circles of hatred" where do you come up with such nonsense. Why don't you try to address the issue in a reasonable calm manner. If you believe that Landman's pamphlet is somehow not accurate, not genuine or a lie. Tell us why.

Did you read any ACCEPTED historical records of the US entry into WW1? Do they mention secret Zionist clubs that twisted all 537 arms of the President and members of Congress? It's absurd on its face. Conspiracy theory shit. I don't care if Landman was a cross-dressing Satin Worshipping fairy. MOST historians of the time probably never heard of him or the secret Zionist club.. Correct -- YOUR explanation is only found in Circles of Hate.. I stand by that comment..

There MAY have been attempts to influence US policy. I can't believe they were not any. But to believe that the US was goaded into WW1 by Zionists when all the OTHER explanations are ignored -- takes a certain level of association with conspiricists that thrive on hate..

Is this secret Zionist club the same as the Illumanati? I can't keep all these secret nefarious evil empire clubs straight.

I always wanted to join one of those clubs that require their members to wear aluminum hats. I heard you meet all kinds of interesting people there.

I refuse to join any club that does not include a free decoder ring.

I kinda like the secret handshakes too.

You would love the Mason's who have a secret handshake for every occasion, and a death contract if you spill the beans

I always wanted to join one of those clubs that require their members to wear aluminum hats. I heard you meet all kinds of interesting people there.

You would love the Mason's who have a secret handshake for every occasion, and a death contract if you spill the beans

I would do anything to become members in that secret Illuminati club Tom Cruise got into in the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

image012_0015.jpg

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Eyes-Wide-Shut-Somerton-blue-light-24.jpg

I would do anything to become members in that secret Illuminati club Tom Cruise got into in the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

image012_0015.jpg

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Eyes-Wide-Shut-Somerton-blue-light-24.jpg

Hey - they got cool uniforms...I like that :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back