19 square mile ice sheet breaks away in Canada

19-Square-Mile Ice Sheet Breaks Loose in Canada
In Northern Canada?

hmmmmmn :eusa_think: Does that mean that Alaska broke off? Yikes! :eek:

It must be because Palin was in MN .... and of all her hot air reached her home state. Or she wasn't there to protect it? Or both. :lol:

Prime example of an enviro whacko who thinks the world was born the same day he was.

Prime example of republican nut job who thinks everything is left wing propaganda if Ronald Reagon didn't kiss it.

This ice sheet was 4,500 years old.

We have melted the North Pole in 50 short years, and these dumb as a box of rocks Republicans still don't get it.

This ice sheet was 4,500 years old.

We have melted the North Pole in 50 short years, and these dumb as a box of rocks Republicans still don't get it.

It sucks now that only Republicans are polluting the earth but the traffic is lighter.

No, only the Republicans are still arguing that it doesn't exist.

then why is everyone else STILL POLLUTING !!!!! HOW FRICKING INSANE CAN YOU GET.

"wow dude --the planet is dying from pollution and the republicans won't believe it. Let's fly some where to protest ! I demand to pay more taxes damn it "

then why is everyone else STILL POLLUTING !!!!! HOW FRICKING INSANE CAN YOU GET.

"wow dude --the planet is dying from pollution and the republicans won't believe it. Let's fly some where to protest ! I demand to pay more taxes damn it "

?

We have already screwed the planet. I don't think it matters what we do at this point.

?

We have already screwed the planet. I don't think it matters what we do at this point.

yes we know---you already said that. But turn that frown upside down cuz surprises happen everyday ! If a asteroid hits the earth or a super cauldron blows, the temp might all even out !

Good stuff.

As a Canadian, let me say that we sure could use a whole lot less ice.

I'm sure.

You guys are golden. As the planet warms, you have access to more and more resources.

No, only the Republicans are still arguing that it doesn't exist.

Republicans DON'T deny GW.....they just don't blame humans for it....
The world has warmed and cooled hundreds if not thousands of times in the past.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back