19 Signs That America Has Become A Crazy Control Freak Nation Where Almost Everything

Superb and true. When I came back home into the US 2 years ago, I chose New Mexico as my home, down on the south end near the border.

Reasons:

1-The only state in the US named after a foreign country
2-20 miles from the US border
3-Into the Sonora/Coronado Deserts and race home to Majahual if needed.
4-Extreme liberal firearm laws.
5-Organic foods-peppers and veggies and good whole meats.
6-Speak Spanish here
7-Tortillas in abundance.
8-Maidens dance good here.
9-Saving Abel is playing here with "Drowning Face Down".

It is good. It is unlawed and ungoverned by a bunch, and it is very much the wild west. And, lastly, I am still inside the continental US and can hunt year around and shoot and loot as needed.

Robert

Are vaginal probes included?

Watch the video, the 42 minutes focused on something other than vaginal probes would probably do you some good.

So the Republican intrusion into women's health isn't included. Go figure.

So you're Rockefellian programmed? Its not about womens health, its about depopulation.

But you won't understand why I would say that.... Don't have the tools yet.

It's interesting as things continue to ramp toward "1984", the truly free minded will have an exit. If this continues, as per the fox news segment, we are staring down the barrel of civil insurrection. This nation is ramping towards a nation of crooks and thieves, sadly.

Robert

It's interesting as things continue to ramp toward "1984", the truly free minded will have an exit. If this continues, as per the fox news segment, we are staring down the barrel of civil insurrection. This nation is ramping towards a nation of crooks and thieves, sadly.

Robert

Well, we keep electing them.

In a rational world, would Obama, with his record, have even 1% support?

Forum List

Back