19 polls show voters want taxes on wealthy raised

Broke my rule about posting on "polling" threads for this..

I'm soooo f'in tired of the "one note solution" to fixing everything being to "tax the rich". Here's what I want to do..

Rescind ALL the Bush Tax Cuts NOW!! That will have the same effect of really bad chemotherapy for the economy. Probably cause a major disruption. BUT ---

Then the leftists will have NOTHING LEFT TO CONTRIBUTE.. No ideas, No solutions, just dumbfounded stares.. No idea of how education, jobs, taxes, technology, regulation, and risk are inter-related. It would be worth it just to take pictures..

But....but.....it is the wealthy who give us ......Jobs

If we raise their taxes they will get mad and fire us all

Broke my rule about posting on "polling" threads for this..

I'm soooo f'in tired of the "one note solution" to fixing everything being to "tax the rich". Here's what I want to do..

Rescind ALL the Bush Tax Cuts NOW!! That will have the same effect of really bad chemotherapy for the economy. Probably cause a major disruption. BUT ---

Then the leftists will have NOTHING LEFT TO CONTRIBUTE.. No ideas, No solutions, just dumbfounded stares.. No idea of how education, jobs, taxes, technology, regulation, and risk are inter-related. It would be worth it just to take pictures..

you only get one note if you listen to Fox music but if you listen to reality tunes the music you hear is the poor crying in the streets while the government cuts their support.

But....but.....it is the wealthy who give us ......Jobs

If we raise their taxes they will get mad and fire us all

Just because they are mad? Brilliant. Do you realize:

1) Hmm...we take money out of businesses, and the businesses have to let people go. I don't get it, it must be because the owners were mad. That's all you can come up with?

2) Companies invest in project that create value. Now think about this, if you raise taxes, then projects that were profitable before the taxes were raised are no longer profitable enough to invest in. The owners then stop the project. Now, the tricky part. A test. What happens to the workers who worked on the project?

The majority of Americans opposed Obamacare, think we should check ID at polls and stop illegal immigration. DO you think we should follow all polls or just the ones that give the answer you wanted?

Actually in a free country all men are equal. You will never achieve equality through the active pursuit of inequality.

Funny thing about that. When you start describing the different parts of "Romneycare" to the average American, they really like it. Republicans have done a good job of mislabeling something and then saying, "Look, people don't like it". Ask someone, such as yourself, what about Romneycare you don't like", and you sputter and talk in "tongues" having no idea what you are saying.

The year before Romneycare was voted on, HC costs rose 39%. Americans don't like that. When you point out HC CEO's who get paychecks of more than $100,000,000.00, Americans REALLY don't like that. Somehow, Republicans ignore what it is Americans REALLY don't like. You know that's true, right? Admit it.

Forum List

Back