19 of 21 legal experts say healthcare should stand

It should all fail and be relegated to the dustbin of history as one of the great obama failures.

It already is one of the great Obama failures. The only question is do the people still have to suffer for this one or do we get a reprive?

From the link...
Law schools included were: Columbia University; Duke University; Harvard University; New York University; Northwestern University; Stanford University; the University of California at Berkeley; the University of Chicago; the University of Michigan; the University of Pennsylvania; the University of Virginia, and Yale University.

Liberal bastions all...

You got that right. I wonder how many of these experts actually have practiced Constitutional
Law.
Those who can, do; those who can't, teach

Remember that opinions are like ass holes everybody has one.

If it doesn't get upheld, who pays for the treatment of the uninsured? It's not like ambulances and ERs are going to refuse service, are they?

The same people that pay for the uninsured now will continue to pay for the uninsured.

Health care was NOT denied to people in the USA prior to Obama "saving" us.
Amen and there will just be so many more people it will cripple us financially imo

We have the stupidest scam of a Pub system ever, with costs doubling every 8 years, and Romneycare has cost rises down to 2% in Mass, and ACA is better, but carry on duping. We already are paying for the uninsured, in the most expensive way possible, ER care paid for by YOU and bankruptcies.

Whatever the SC decides, it's hard to find a person who knows the issue or the plan.

The SC may not decide against preexisting, or the 26 yr old thing, or the Medicaid expansion, just the mandate.

That's what Obama wanted, he thought people would just sign up for subsidized plans.

Last edited:
Since The Supremes can deny the very existence of an entire state and all the people living there it should be no stretch at all for them to totally ignore the constitution.

They ignore the Constitution all the time. It really is no stretch.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/08/u...me-court-in-new-poll.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Approval Rating for Justices Hits Just 44% in New Poll

By ADAM LIPTAK and ALLISON KOPICKI

Published: June 7, 2012 1080 Comments

WASHINGTON — Just 44 percent of Americans approve of the job the Supreme Court is doing and three-quarters say the justices’ decisions are sometimes influenced by their personal or political views, according to a poll conducted by The New York Times and CBS News.

they are already disliked, its going to get worse

I dont see an outcome of this that is going to be good for the rights long term survival.

unfortunately it will be a BIG mess in the short term ( a couple of years) for the people

the right wing permenant majority plan of Rove is making a huge mess of things

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/08/u...me-court-in-new-poll.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Approval Rating for Justices Hits Just 44% in New Poll

By ADAM LIPTAK and ALLISON KOPICKI

Published: June 7, 2012 1080 Comments

WASHINGTON — Just 44 percent of Americans approve of the job the Supreme Court is doing and three-quarters say the justices’ decisions are sometimes influenced by their personal or political views, according to a poll conducted by The New York Times and CBS News.

Since you're bashing the Supreme Court, you obviously realize that Obama is going to lose.

I dont see an outcome of this that is going to be good for the rights long term survival.

unfortunately it will be a BIG mess in the short term ( a couple of years) for the people

Really? why?? why would this hurt anyone but the people that put it on us??

The left and right are not going anywhere,just cycled in and out of power same as always.

You must have a mental block concerning the last midterms.

Obama Health Law Seen Valid, Scholars Expect Rejection - Bloomberg

The U.S. Supreme Court should uphold a law requiring most Americans to have health insurance if the justices follow legal precedent, according to 19 of 21 constitutional law professors who ventured an opinion on the most-anticipated ruling in years.

Only eight of them predicted the court would do so.

and ultimately it doesn't matter what any of them say...

all that matters is what the 9 say.

There once was a man named Obama who said “I was a constitutional law professor, which means, unlike the current president, I actually respect the Constitution." Then he became the 'ruler' of America and pushed through a forced healthcare bill that was the equivalent of using the Constitution as toilet paper.

I'm going to put as worth in what these fucking clowns say as I do the man who would become the novelty president.

It should all fail and be relegated to the dustbin of history as one of the great obama failures.

It already is one of the great Obama failures. The only question is do the people still have to suffer for this one or do we get a reprive?

Tomorrow should be a double header loss for obama. Health care tossed and holder in contempt.

Forum List

Back