19 Best Dog Shamings of 2014

Those a great!

Wish I had a picture of our solid back door years ago after our dogs got hold of it. At age 2, our lab that was adopting us by showing up at front door and wouldn't leave, decided she didn't like it outside. We had only had them 2 days. Went to work, after locking her and her mate, that also appeared (she is 16 now, he has passed) in the large back yard. Came home 9 hours later to find her in the house, having chewed all the way through the bottom of it. And it was a dense, solid wood door. The pound almost had a new dog that night, but decided she wanted in with us that much, they could both stay.

Last edited:
shame61.jpg

i am in tears that is too funny

Those a great!

Wish I had a picture of our solid back door years ago after our dogs got hold of it. At age 2, our lab that was adopting us by showing up at front door and wouldn't leave, decided she didn't like it outside. We had only had them 2 days. Went to work, after locking her and her mate, that also appeared (she is 16 now, he has passed) in the large back yard. Came home 9 hours later to find her in the house, having chewed all the way through the bottom of it. And it was a dense, solid wood door. The pound almost had a new dog that night, but decided she wanted in with us that much, they could both stay.

My Jack Russell Terrorist does not like me going to doctor appts. He is spoiled and hates being left alone.

Last time, I came home to all four cats mewing rather loudly.

The Terrorist planted himself on the other side of the doggie door leading to the patio and allowed no cat to pass.

No access to food or the litter boxes.

That evening, one of the cats got revenge by jumping out of a closet right onto him, scaring the bejeebers outta him.

Dogs and cats. It was easier raising kids! LOL

Regards from Rosie

The dollar eating and lip stick wearing puppy is my favorite. lol

Haha! Oh my! And yet what would we do without them. We had 6, down to 2, 15 and 16 yrs old. And a 16 yr old cat.
I so dread their passing, as they are truly family, and time is nearing. I feel fortunate these 2 labs have lived this long. The cat may have another fews in her, yet. She has definitely had a love-hate relationship with our dogs.
Those a great!

My Jack Russell Terrorist does not like me going to doctor appts. He is spoiled and hates being left alone.

The Terrorist planted himself on the other side of the doggie door leading to the patio and allowed no cat to pass.

That evening, one of the cats got revenge by jumping out of a closet right onto him, scaring the bejeebers outta him.

Regards from Rosie

Haha! Oh my! And yet what would we do without them. We had 6, down to 2, 15 and 16 yrs old. And a 16 yr old cat.
I so dread their passing, as they are truly family, and time is nearing. I feel fortunate these 2 labs have lived this long. The cat may have another fews in her, yet. She has definitely had a love-hate relationship with our dogs.
Those a great!

Regards from Rosie

My pooch died on October 20th of this year. I still look for her when I come into the living room every morning.

Ahh, it is so hard to lose a family member. I understand.
Those a great!

Regards from Rosie

My pooch died on October 20th of this year. I still look for her when I come into the living room every morning.

Those a great!

Regards from Rosie

Many condolences, my friend.

The Rainbow Bridge Poem

Regards from Rosie

I love that people will put up with so much just to be able to share their lives with Fur Friends.

And yes, those are hysterically funny.

Forum List

Back