180,000 non-residents could be registered to vote in Florida

Why is it that putrid stupid libturds expect us to believe that people would go to ALL the trouble to REGISTER to vote but then won't vote. That defies logic.

Why is it that putrid stupid libturds expect us to believe that people would go to ALL the trouble to REGISTER to vote but then won't vote. That defies logic.

And then they tell us that asking for ID will discriminate against minorities, which also defies logic.

And then they tell us that asking for ID will discriminate against minorities, which also defies logic.

I agree with you; in no way does asking for ID discriminate against minorities. However, registering to vote isn't "trouble"; in fact, I've used my VRC to verify my address numerous times. By the same token, I haven't voted in many if not most elections and referendums.

Is that why only half of registervotes vote.... the problem here is that realtiy is contrarty to what you beleive becaue you beleive in stupiddiy

180,000 non-residents could be registered to vote in Florida

apparently the ID works just fine for non-residents, i guess they are not minority, elderly or the poor ...

We should all ask TDM if she thinks these non-residents should be removed from the rosters?

I am guessing that she will immediately mention the decent decree and we won't hear the end of how terrible we are for trying to remove (I'm sure they must all be minorities) minority voters from the roster.

Immie

Either that or she will ignore the question and demand to know why we want to kill the post office.

Immie

Forum List

Back