18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

Can you please provide proof of what your saying.

Where are you getting your facts? I've repeatedly told you, and provided links to back up what I'm saying, that she wasn't 13. This is about a relationship between a sophomore and a senior. 2 girls who went to the same school, played on the same team, and sat in the same honors class.

How is a 14 year old in 10th grade? When I was in 10th grade, I was 15, and I was younger than most of the others. I was 17 when I graduated and didn't turn 18 until the next autumn. It is normally 13-14 or 9th grade; 15-16, for 10th grade; 16-17 for 11th; and 17-18 for 12th. How is it a 10th grader is 14? If the average 10th grader were 14, then the average 12th grader would be 16, and they aren't. I don't care anyway; my point is, whether 13 or 14, it is too young to be involved in a sexual relationship. You are saying it's okay if one is a sophomore and one a senior, but there is at least 3 years difference between them, which at that age is a big deal. That's my opinion and I will not waver from it. I have extensive experience and contact with teenagers. I am on the side of the parents. I would not want my child to be influenced sexually by an older person, period. I would do anything in my power to prevent it. I am a she-bear when it comes to protecting children. Children are sexualized too early already in our society. They need to be allowed to be young and to come to their sexuality through their own personal maturity and development, not influenced by older kids.

No, you made a specific point that the younger girl was 13. Which is incorrect. The girl turned 15 in the middle of the school year, same as the older girl turned 18 in the middle of the year.

You're entitled to your opinion that a 3 year age difference is a big deal at that age.

I definitely don't think it's appropriate, and if I were the younger girls parents I would have told my child she couldn't see the older girl. However, I don't believe in ruining an older child's life because of it.

Actually Kaitlyn Hunt turned 18 right before their school year started in August.

It really doesn't matter how old Kaitlyn is or was. When she was told to leave the other girl alone, she should have done so.

Liberal education--gotta love it.

That has been long debunked, you know. And Katz knows it too. She was just hoping people had forgotten about the debunking.

So debunk it. Nothing is stopping you.

It's already been done...and you know it. It was an exercise in how to say no.

Here's the thread where it is discussed ad nauseum:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...blic-school-girls-to-act-like-lesbians-8.html

And you posted in that thread so you are well aware of the debunking.

It really doesn't matter how old Kaitlyn is or was. When she was told to leave the other girl alone, she should have done so.

What about the younger girl? She ran away from home to be with kaitlyn.

So? That's why kids go to court as runaways. Girls run away to be with drug dealers, pimps, boyfriends who leave them penniless and pregnant. Running away to be with an assumed lover is normally at the instigation of the lover. Which is what makes Hunt so dangerous. This is why she is a sexual predator.

That has been long debunked, you know. And Katz knows it too. She was just hoping people had forgotten about the debunking.

So debunk it. Nothing is stopping you.

It's already been done...and you know it. It was an exercise in how to say no.

Here's the thread where it is discussed ad nauseum:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...blic-school-girls-to-act-like-lesbians-8.html

And you posted in that thread so you are well aware of the debunking.

It wasn't debunked. It happened. The school merely made up some anti bullying program as justification to introduce girls into lesbianism.

Yeah, find one then. Find a case where a male senior in High School was expelled and is facing felony charges for dating a Freshman or Sophomore female.

My son's friend was 18, he'd been messing around with a girl 15....he went to prison for 10 years! First offense! So ya, there's one for you.

That's awful!

How messed up! He practically grew up in prison! :(

He also didn't know she was only 15. Heck, today 12 or 13 yr olds look older than they are! So many parents really don't watch out for what their kids are doing....it was found out this girl fooled around with several different guys! This is what sucks....the guy is 18, thinking the girl is of age, and because the girl got pissed off at him, she turned him in for molesting her....and the courts always side with the girls! They don't look into the girls background...they guy is always at fault! Sick!

emotionally an 18 year old is in a different world than a 14 year old.

thats sceince.

if they are not then your 18 year old may need some help

But they also say girls are more mature than guys at that age. The friend of my sons that went to prison for fooling around with the 15 yr old girl when he was 18 didn't know she was only 15, and she sure didn't dress or act like it! But the courts always side with the girl, no matter what kind of whore she might be. It was her that turned him in just because she was pissed at him...it wasn't her parents. I doubt they even cared.....

So did I. Good thing neither of us got caught.

No kidding.

Yep, but I married her 47 years ago, and we are still together.

My son was 16 and his girlfriend (wife now) at the time was 14 when they started "seeing" eachother. When he turned 17, which is legal age, she still wasn't legal and we made sure they BOTH knew they needed to be careful. Because it doesn't matter if his dad and I, or her parents, agreed with them dating...if anyone decided they wanted to get him in trouble they could go to the police and there wouldn't be anything we could do about it! So until she turned 16 I was a little nervous :). They've been married now for 10 yrs and 3 beautiful kids and are doing great!

thats sceince.

But they also say girls are more mature than guys at that age. The friend of my sons that went to prison for fooling around with the 15 yr old girl when he was 18 didn't know she was only 15, and she sure didn't dress or act like it! But the courts always side with the girl, no matter what kind of whore she might be. It was her that turned him in just because she was pissed at him...it wasn't her parents. I doubt they even cared.....

The courts do not side with the younger person due to bias. The law is written that the act itself is illegal, and hence the term "statutory" rape. Normal crime relies on both the act and criminal intent. If both parties are willing, there is no criminal intent, however as a minor cannot give consent, the intent is meaningless and only the act matters.

Once a relationship of a sexual nature is established, the defendant is cooked.

They shouldn't. They haven't in the past.

This 13 year old got 65 years.

Teenage rapist Jose Walle resentenced to 65 years in prison | Tampa Bay Times

Particularly disgusting is this case, where adults looked the other way as kids just acted like animals.

California Pre-School Sex Scandal: School Closing Its Doors After 4- and 5-Year-Olds Admit Oral Sex

A church-run pre-school in Carson, California is shutting down after parents found out kindergarteners were allegedly giving each other oral sex, and now families of the abused children are stepping forward to file a class-action lawsuit against the school, church, principal, teacher and an alleged child perpetrator.

ABC News reports that at least two young boys say they received oral sex from a 5-year-old girl while attending classes at the First Lutheran Church of Carson School, where the children are students. The children were giving each other oral sex in a tunnel slide, on the playground, outside of a bathroom and at nap time, while teachers aides who were supposed to be watching the kids slept. One mother of a 5-year-old former student told KABC-TV that sexual encounters between 4- and 5-year-old students were an “everyday thing” at the school, and that she pulled her daughter out of the school in October after she was caught by a teacher performing oral sex in the bathroom on a 4-year-old boy.

Just kids being kids, right?

Yup, perfectly normal behavior..they're CHILDREN, they didn't do anything wrong. Gosh, you'd think it was as disgusting as a 50 year old having sex with a 13 year old, when anyone can see it's perfectly acceptable behavior. Kids *experiment* with younger kids, and that's okay. Right? And it's NOBODY'S business what they do to each other, cuz it's CONSENSUAL! How dare the parents ruin the life of that young adult, for just being *normal*.

thats sceince.

Mandatory sentencing...another brilliant legal nightmare brought to you by your friendly neighborhood progressives. There's no such thing as mitigating circumstances or "case by case" determination.

I'm sure they never dreamed it would come to bear against their dreams of unlimited, consequence-free, sex for all.

Forum List

Back