18 million invalid registration & 2 million are dead - Donald Trump - Lou Dobbs

Up to 2 million dead people could be voting.. Yet liberals still dont want voter ID.. The only reason is because they vote democrat

come on guy, use some sense, people die and they may not be immediately taken off of the voter rolls.

Submission of dead voter ballots will probably not sway the election but the huge number of invalid registrations certainly could. That is part of what Trump correctly calls out as 'rigging'.

Submission of dead voter ballots will probably not sway the election but the huge number of invalid registrations certainly could. That is part of what Trump correctly calls out as 'rigging'.
If a registration is invalid, how could someone vote? Invalid means unacceptable

Up to 2 million dead people could be voting.. Yet liberals still dont want voter ID.. The only reason is because they vote democrat

What shame and deceit so much of the media and govt must have over how corrupt they are in this -- as well as an abdication of duty as journalists.

I take it back... they have already proved they have none.

And the "independents" who still vote Hillary after witnessing this, there is little good to say about them either.

come on guy, use some sense, people die and they may not be immediately taken off of the voter rolls.

All voter rolls should be completely cleared following every presidential election.

Just to be clear... are you advocating for a massive increase in taxes to enforce the regulations that are already in every state at most, in every state that I checked, at least?

All voter rolls should be completely cleared following every presidential election.

Just to be clear... are you advocating for a massive increase in taxes to enforce the regulations that are already in every state at most, in every state that I checked, at least?

No, I am advocating to have the voter rolls cleared after every presidential election. No more than the click of a button at any given location.

No, I am advocating to have the voter rolls cleared after every presidential election. No more than the click of a button at any given location.

What do you mean by clear the rolls? Are you suggesting that people will have to reregister after every election?

What do you mean by clear the rolls? Are you suggesting that people will have to reregister after every election?

After every presidential election, yes.

In person. With proof of citizenship.

Problem?

The lower Trump sinks in the polls, the deeper the world conspiracy revelations against Trump surface! By the time he loses the election, the Right will have proof that Hillary is controlled by aliens from outer space, and that communists on Venus stole the election....

After every presidential election, yes.

In person. With proof of citizenship.

Problem?
Big problems would be created to resolve a fantasized problem that does not exist. Why should everyone go through all that hassle and expense, including taxpayer expense just because some people believe nonsense partisan propaganda?

The problem for the Trumpsters is that they are going to have to accept that the majority of Americans think that they and their candidate are batshit crazy.

If people are going to disparage and bash American democracy they should at least bring some genuine evidence to the table.

No one could possibly be so stupid they believe this nonsense. Could they? I mean, you really have to be a total fool.

If people are going to disparage and bash American democracy they should at least bring some genuine evidence to the table.

You can't bring evidence when Democrats have consistently blocked access to voter information, under the guise of private info. It's tough to prove, or disprove, an hypothesis when you are blocked from getting the data.

You can't bring evidence when Democrats have consistently blocked access to voter information, under the guise of private info. It's tough to prove, or disprove, an hypothesis when you are blocked from getting the data.
Stop lying. States control their polls and voting processes and investigations are held in Republican states by Republican prosecutors and Governors and come to the same conclusions as Democratic-controlled states. You are accusing the American democratic process is broken and corrupt because that shit bag Donald Trump gave his cult followers orders to do so because he is not man enough to stand up and be responsible or show a smidgen of integrity and honor.

Stop lying. States control their polls and voting processes and investigations are held in Republican states by Republican prosecutors and Governors and come to the same conclusions as Democratic-controlled states. You are accusing the American democratic process is broken and corrupt because that shit bag Donald Trump gave his cult followers orders to do so because he is not man enough to stand up and be responsible or show a smidgen of integrity and honor.
Ask Bernie Sanders ... he's the latest one who made the accusation.

Forum List

Back