18 Members Of The Caravan Explain Why They Fled Their Homes

I heard some female say the other day it was because her husband beat her.
I hope they reject these bums

^^^^^^^^^
moron.jpg.jpg

• Banned
If Trump shut down the government and just started building the wall, if he took this invasion and treated it as what it is- an act of war- you wouldn't have to worry about a blue wave.

Just let Stephen Miller start running the country or else we're going to see a blue wave like we've never seen before.

• Banned
They are actually complaining? Wow. “One migrant blamed the U.S. government for failing "to get sufficient agents and resources" to process the refugees.”

How does anyone know if their asylum request is true?
How can it be verified?
How come they seek refuge in America and not Mexico?
It's obvious that they want the gov. benefits for refugees.

Kinda scary how these radical liberals are quick to let millions in every year without sane justification. This shit is bananas. Bastards say i dont have a heart when I donate food and clothing to Americans in need. Civil war is brewing fellas, this is getting out of control.

Kinda scary how these radical liberals are quick to let millions in every year without sane justification. This shit is bananas. Bastards say i dont have a heart when I donate food and clothing to Americans in need. Civil war is brewing fellas, this is getting out of control.
You can bet that if the "Shit hits the fan" and the ideology of Good(God) vs Evil(Lucifer) happen, you can bet the brown people will head back south quicker than cooking a burrito on a grill.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

barack-obama-satan-similarities.jpg

I heard some female say the other day it was because her husband beat her.
I hope they reject these bums
As soon as she gets on public assistance she will send for her husband under our family reunification laws.

... and not one of those reasons is a basis for asylum.

18 Reasons Why People Are Seeking Asylum In The US
Retiring House Speaker Paul Ryan is using the “discharge petition” process to decisively split from President Donald Trump’s election-winning, pro-American immigration policies.
Ryan’s disguised break from Trump leaves his successor, Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, in the hot seat, said Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies. McCarthy must quickly decide whether to block or support Ryan’s unpopular push before it wrecks GOP turnout in November, she said.

McCarthy “wants to be Speaker, so he can’t tick off too many people,” she said.

Ryan exposed his strategy against Trump during his Thursday press conference, when he was asked how he was dealing with the “discharge petition” push being used by 17 business-first GOP legislators to force an amnesty bill through the House.

If the 17 GOP members can collect a total of 25 GOP signatures on their discharge petition, then 193 Democrats will join them to get the 218 signatures needed to stage a floor vote, despite leadership opposition. Their planned floor vote will be a rare “Queen of the Hill” debate around four bills. That plan will allow business-first GOP legislators to unite behind an amnesty bill that will pass with support from 193 Democrats — and also split their votes to ensure the failure of pro-American immigration bills.

I wonder who Rayan is working for, money indicated that he is a Soros plant. His election money show Soros supported him.The biggest recipient of Soros-connected cash in the GOP was none other than House Speaker Paul Ryan, who repeatedly attempted to undermine Trump over the course of the election. According to the records available online, the Soros firm’s workers gave $10,800 to Ryan. Included in that are two separate May 2, 2016, donations from David Rogers, a then-employee of Soros Fund Management who lives in New York City. Rogers left the Soros Fund Management firm right around that time.

Oh, FFS!!!

"My uncle sexually abused me for 10 years. I still can't sleep because of all the trauma. When I finally told my mom two years ago she filed a report with the police. He threatened to kill me and my family if we didn't take it back. He has gang ties because he sells drugs for them. I left with my mom and 13-year-old sister. My plan is to get to the US, enroll in college, and make some opportunities for myself."

Oh, FFS!!!

"My uncle sexually abused me for 10 years. I still can't sleep because of all the trauma. When I finally told my mom two years ago she filed a report with the police. He threatened to kill me and my family if we didn't take it back. He has gang ties because he sells drugs for them. I left with my mom and 13-year-old sister. My plan is to get to the US, enroll in college, and make some opportunities for myself."
Yeah come here, MS-13 will take care of you, thanks to Obama....

we don't believe in importing poverty.

trust me, i live in California, we have enough poverty.

Liberals are telling us illegals are helping the economy by paying taxes,
What they are not telling us the illegals are stealing social security numbers and getting government benefits like free healthcare,housing,EBT food stamps.
Only immigrants who can take care of them selfs financially should be allowed in USA , most come here for free benefits , the American tax payers are sick and tired paying their way

Forum List

Back