17th Anniversary of the Muzzie Terrorist Attack on America

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by longknife, Sep 11, 2018.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48,031

"...told tal tales about 'thousands of Muslims dancing on the rooftops', "

Trump was right again! Dan Rather on David Letterman Sep 17 2001

Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS

“EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

Updated Dec 22, 2015; Posted Dec 21, 2015

But in a new examination by NJ Advance Media, a police officer who worked on 9/11 and residents on the outskirts of Journal Square say they witnessed small pockets of people celebrating before the groups dispersed or were broken up by authorities.

… the inquiry provides the first credible indication of at least two modest celebrations, as described by on-the-record sources who say they witnessed the behavior.

"When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning.

A retired police captain, Peter Gallagher, said he cleared a rooftop celebration of 20 to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with an unobstructed view of Lower Manhattan, in the hours after the second tower fell.

"Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion.

"Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion.

Retired police Capt. Joe Ascolese, who was working elsewhere in the city, remembers hearing a police radio call about the address. Ascolese was familiar with the building, he said, because he had once searched for a murder suspect on the roof.

[​IMG]After planes struck the twin towers, numerous Jersey City residents called police to report Muslims celebrating on the roof of this building, 2801 John F. Kennedy Blvd., an apartment building known as the Sevilla, retired officers say. (Mark Mueller | NJ Advance Media)

"I don't remember the exact words, but it was to the effect of a large amount of people on the roof, and they were celebrating, and we had to check it out as a hazardous condition given the background of what had just happened," Ascolese said, adding that he did not personally respond.

A longtime resident of the building said that on Sept. 11, three other residents independently told her people were cheering on the roof.” EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. WillMunny

WillMunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,724
    In the mud-slime world, there have been over 30,000 suicide bombings since 9/11, most sectarian, which culminated in the deaths of hundreds of thousands in a mere 17 years. Which is okay with me, if muslims wish to slaughter each other, I say knock yourselves out. But the point is, with a total historical body count of 300,000,000, Islam kills an average of over 20 million people per century. Because I've read the Quran and their entire doctrine is a bloodthirsty hate ideology against non-muslims. In 1400 years Pisslam has never once contributed a single positive thing for humanity at all, only genocide after genocide after genocide; much like their American Democrat whores, Islam is an exercise in mindless violence for the sake of mindless violence.

3. longknife

longknife Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,662
    [​IMG]