17th Anniversary of the Muzzie Terrorist Attack on America

world-trade-center-attack.jpg

As the article points out, it wasn’t a “tragedy,” it was an act of war. An act of war by an enemy everyone knows but the Left and its lapdog media refuse to admit.

pentagon-attack31.jpg

flight-93.jpg

And in watching all the tributes, I could not help but notice the only person who used the words, “Extremist Islam” was President Trump. A lot of others may not get it but he certainly does.

It’s been 17 years since almost 3000 people were murdered by muslims on our soil, but in case you’ve forgotten, we are still at war with subhuman cutthroats who want to turn the West into a subservient Caliphate.

Islamic shitbags have increased their body count by the thousands. Their bloody attacks across Europe have skyrocketed thanks to their suicidal open borders/’refugee’ policies.

Then there’s the daily carnage throughout the rest of the world in the name of their ‘allah’.

Now that President Trump is in office, there’s been a drastic change in the way we handle the Islamic threat. He’s reversing the damage that Barky did to national security . He’s unleashed the military and let them finish the mission to eradicate Obama’s “JV Team”. He’s banned travel into the country from Islamofascist nation-states, stopped Obama’s disastrous Iranian nuke deal and cut off aid to the PLO terrorists.

He needs to understand that there is no such thing as Arab ‘allies’ and playing patty-cake with the pigs will not make us safer or stop the jihad.

Could not have been said better.

More @ 17th Anniversary of the Muzzie Terrorist Attack on America
Way to politicize September 11th! Only an incurious Trumpian could find a way to praise The Donald on this particular day! While he bragged about his buildings being the tallest after the World Trade Center collapse and told tal tales about 'thousands of Muslims dancing on the rooftops', America was safe from attack and bin Laden was killed.

"...told tal tales about 'thousands of Muslims dancing on the rooftops', "

Trump was right again! Dan Rather on David Letterman Sep 17 2001

Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS

“EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

Updated Dec 22, 2015; Posted Dec 21, 2015

But in a new examination by NJ Advance Media, a police officer who worked on 9/11 and residents on the outskirts of Journal Square say they witnessed small pockets of people celebrating before the groups dispersed or were broken up by authorities.

… the inquiry provides the first credible indication of at least two modest celebrations, as described by on-the-record sources who say they witnessed the behavior.

"When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning.

A retired police captain, Peter Gallagher, said he cleared a rooftop celebration of 20 to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with an unobstructed view of Lower Manhattan, in the hours after the second tower fell.

"Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion.

"Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion.

Retired police Capt. Joe Ascolese, who was working elsewhere in the city, remembers hearing a police radio call about the address. Ascolese was familiar with the building, he said, because he had once searched for a murder suspect on the roof.

After planes struck the twin towers, numerous Jersey City residents called police to report Muslims celebrating on the roof of this building, 2801 John F. Kennedy Blvd., an apartment building known as the Sevilla, retired officers say. (Mark Mueller | NJ Advance Media)

"I don't remember the exact words, but it was to the effect of a large amount of people on the roof, and they were celebrating, and we had to check it out as a hazardous condition given the background of what had just happened," Ascolese said, adding that he did not personally respond.

A longtime resident of the building said that on Sept. 11, three other residents independently told her people were cheering on the roof.” EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say

In the mud-slime world, there have been over 30,000 suicide bombings since 9/11, most sectarian, which culminated in the deaths of hundreds of thousands in a mere 17 years. Which is okay with me, if muslims wish to slaughter each other, I say knock yourselves out. But the point is, with a total historical body count of 300,000,000, Islam kills an average of over 20 million people per century. Because I've read the Quran and their entire doctrine is a bloodthirsty hate ideology against non-muslims. In 1400 years Pisslam has never once contributed a single positive thing for humanity at all, only genocide after genocide after genocide; much like their American Democrat whores, Islam is an exercise in mindless violence for the sake of mindless violence.

Forum List

Back