17th Anniversary of the Muzzie Terrorist Attack on America

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by longknife, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,851
    America needs a chant.

DEATH TO HABIB?

2. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,851
    And all repeats of history come from fools seeking to erase it because it hurts their feelings.

Fuck that and fuck you.

3. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,988
    9/11/01 was a false flag event that accomplished quite a few things for the global elites. The evidence is overwhelming that this was an orchestrated attack not by the CIA funded "al qaeda" but a stand down and allowing agents within Saudi intel and the mossad that were used as third party assets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,851
    Oh god....

I gotta get off the internet. Stop the world, I want off.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,734
    ...I remember back in the mid 80s, reading a book on the Israelis and how they were trying to defend against just such an attack
    ...why were our people [ in the defense departments/CIA/FBI/etc ] so surprised by this method of attack?--at least that's what I read
    ...but I'm not surprised
    a lot of people [ even cops/FBI/etc ] are not '''street wise'''
    prime example is the Camp Chapman attack

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. August West

August West Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,938
    Never forget how our leaders used this attack 2 years later to fuel the lies that led to an Iraqi invasion, that had nothing to do with 9-11, and those lies led to the deaths of 4,500 U.S. soldiers and another 25,000 wounded, hundreds of billions wasted and at least 200,000 Iraqi civilians killed by our deranged act. Yes, Never Again!

7. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,100
    It's unbelievable how the pure hatred the liberals feel for Trump, has turned this thread into a forum for them to spew their hate for the President of the United States. The only thing I can liken these people to are those who danced in the street after the attacks on September 11, 2001.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,142
    Who danced where?

9. EverCurious

EverCurious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,906
    You can do it if ya want Gramps. Rubin just got back after 30 days off from politics and news and he said it really helped him get squared with himself to pull out of the political hype bubble. I haven't watched TV news for like decades personally, it helped me a ton to turn off the bullshit from the media circus - for a few years I stopped politics all together and life was wayyyy happier (though for me personally, I feel like I have some civic duty to pay attention or some such so yay I have to filter all the sewage out of the bullshit.)

Still, a short break might do ya some good :)

10. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,016
    Does anyone here know the story behind the man with the rifle in the picture?

[​IMG]

The man on the cover of this book was not surprised. He was a friend, a battle buddy and one of the smartest men I ever knew. I knew him from mid 1965 until his death on 9-11-2001. Every November 14th we attended a reunion in Arlington, VA. From Nov' 93 until Nov 2000 he would talk about the danger of militant Islam. None of us doubted him and little did we know that his prediction would happen at his workplace. There was a documentary of him after 9/11 and he became known as the man who predicted 9/11. When the book photograph was taken I was walking directly behind the guy who took the picture.

His name is Cyril Richard Rick" Rescorla and he was chief of security for Morgan-Stanley at the WTC. He was responsible for saving the lives of many people before the towers fell. I will post an article and a Youtube video to do the explaining. I am fortunate to have known him.

Rick Rescorla
    [​IMG]
    Cyril Richard Rescorla (May 27, 1939 – September 11, 2001) was a United States Army officer and private security officer of British origin who served as a commissioned officer in the Vietnam War, where he was a second lieutenant in the United States Army.[2]

As the director of security for the financial services firm Morgan Stanley at the World Trade Center, Rescorla anticipated attacks on the towers and implemented evacuation procedures credited with saving many lives.[3] He died during the attacks of September 11, 2001, while leading evacuees from the South Tower.

Early years
    Rick Rescorla was born in Hayle, Cornwall, on May 27, 1939.[1][2] He grew up there with his grandparents and his mother, who worked as a housekeeper and companion to the elderly.[3] In 1943, his hometown of Hayle served as headquarters for the 175th Infantry Regiment of the U.S. 29th Infantry Division, largely composed of U.S. soldiers from Maryland and Virginia preparing for the D-Day invasion of Normandy.[4] Young Rescorla idolized the U.S. soldiers and wanted to become a soldier because of them.[5]

Rescorla was a natural sportsman, setting a school record in the shot put, and was an avid boxer. When a professional boxing match was scheduled between a British boxer and a U.S. heavyweight contender named Tami Mauriello, his friends backed the Briton. Rescorla stated, "I'm for Tammy" [sic] and after Mauriello won the fight everyone in Hayle knew him as "Tammy".[6]

Rick Rescorla | Revolvy

The video of The Man Who Predicted 9/11.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1