175 Years for Nassar! Yes!

26992007_578250399188849_8288462718796758780_n.jpg

While I think it's great that he is being punished for his crimes.........175 years for sexual molestations do seem rather excessive. Most people don't even get 5-10 years for murder
There are two types we put in prison. People we’re afraid of and people we’re mad at. We are both with this guy.

You know what’s funny? I don’t even know what he did beyond fingering girls

While I think it's great that he is being punished for his crimes.........175 years for sexual molestations do seem rather excessive. Most people don't even get 5-10 years for murder
There are two types we put in prison. People we’re afraid of and people we’re mad at. We are both with this guy.

What kind of creep are you to excuse his actions?

It is against the law to 'finger' little girls, and to abuse the authority of being their Dr while doing it. That is more than enough to give the guy prison time and has nothing to do with being afraid or mad.

It is against the law to 'finger' little girls, and to abuse the authority of being their Dr while doing it. That is more than enough to give the guy prison time and has nothing to do with being afraid or mad.

Progressives are weird people. They ignore all sorts of criminal behavior against old people, children, and gun owners. They truly are weird.

Progressives are weird people. They ignore all sorts of criminal behavior against old people, children, and gun owners. They truly are weird.

What do you call Gullible peoples who offer their children to be abused by their lords' appointed human priest?
What do you call Gullible peoples who claim family values and morals? But vote for the Great Douche, who
is a WN, Racist, Pussy Grabber, Assaulted 16 plus females. Cheated on 3 wives. Allegations to have
Raped wife 1 and an underage girl. Countless hooker actions. And has a long list of Fraud and lies 5 plus times a day?

What do you call Gullible peoples who offer their children to be abused by their lords' appointed human priest?
What do you call Gullible peoples who claim family values and morals? But vote for the Great Douche, who
is a WN, Racist, Pussy Grabber, Assaulted 16 plus females. Cheated on 3 wives. Allegations to have
Raped wife 1 and an underage girl. Countless hooker actions. And has a long list of Fraud and lies 5 plus times a day?

Just what does anything you've said have to do with this thread....other than to show your hatred for the President of the United States?. This thread isn't about him or politics.......deflect much?

What kind of creep thinks his sentence is too harsh? You! Lol

I’m just saying it isn’t like he raped them.

My brother said he used a gymnasts feet to masturbate.

Btw, I know one of the heads of MSU who’s in trouble for not dealing with this better. What kind of school (penn state) leaves a monster in charge of children?

Was Dennis hastert a liberal? So stop worrying about the liberal mind

Just what does anything you've said have to do with this thread....other than to show your hatred for the President of the United States?. This thread isn't about him or politics.......deflect much?

It was a response to a post in the thread...

"Progressives are weird people. They ignore all sorts of criminal behavior against old people, children, and gun owners. They truly are weird."

DOPers/ GOP and Conservative are MAJOR supporters of Child Abuse Lords'
(Vatican City State)
and the Great Douche.They truly, ignore all sorts of criminal behaviors and are MENTALLY SICK.

And to justify Yuge errors, in their ways.
They now call these ERRORS, Holly Mulligans! FFS? A Mulligan?

Last edited:

What kind of creep thinks his sentence is too harsh? You! Lol

I’m just saying it isn’t like he raped them.

My brother said he used a gymnasts feet to masturbate.

Btw, I know one of the heads of MSU who’s in trouble for not dealing with this better. What kind of school (penn state) leaves a monster in charge of children?

Was Dennis hastert a liberal? So stop worrying about the liberal mind

At the time of my original post, I had been unaware of the full extent of his crimes. Have you read past the first page of this thread???

Personally I'm all for 'punishment should fit the crime'.....as in, putting him in general population without protections from the other inmates.

And I do agree about others knowing what was going on and not doing anything about it.......they too should face criminal charges

Do you have any idea what constitutes rape?

From Merriam Webster.......

rape
noun
Definition of rape
1 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
2 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception — compare sexual assault, statutory rape
3 : an outrageous violation

It was a response to a post in the thread...

"Progressives are weird people. They ignore all sorts of criminal behavior against old people, children, and gun owners. They truly are weird."

DOPers/ GOP and Conservative are MAJOR supporters of Child Abuse Lords'
(Vatican City State)
and the Great Douche.They truly, ignore all sorts of criminal behaviors and are MENTALLY SICK.

And to justify Yuge errors, in their ways.
They now call these ERRORS, Holly Mulligans! FFS? A Mulligan?

Then keep your personal argument to that thread

Forum List

Back